POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of 'spin'....I guess the 'spin doctors' are still employed in the W.H. and working overtime these days....

'President Joe Biden said Monday that he is “not walking anything back” after his weekend comment that Russian President Vladimir Putin “cannot remain in power," although Biden insisted he's not calling for regime change in Moscow.

“I was expressing the moral outrage that I felt toward this man,” he said. "I wasn't articulating a policy change."

I am 100% convinced that if an emergency warning broadcast came over the airwaves alerting everyone to duck and cover for an inbound nuclear strike that somewhere a Republican would say "WHAT ABOUT HUNTER'S LAPTOP?"

They always have to have some simple nursery rhyme like "BENGAZI" word to obsess on. It never, of course, is anything nuanced. They just want a word or two that they can hone in on and trigger themselves with. It's like a hypnotist snapping their finger. OK, when I say "hunter's laptop" you will become a poodle, and you'll bark at anything you see... ok...1...2...3...
You mean like the “fine people” hoax or “Jan 6th” with the left? The fact you people downplay the significance of the laptop and what all it reveals is pretty frightening and telling As to what levels of corruption you all will allow your side to get away with to obtain power. And this is corruption that is verifiable and factual, not made up hoax corruption that you all want to pin Trump with.

You may keep your Chinese-made crap.

I guess Americans are finally understanding now what price we were paying for cheap shit. The price was erosion of middle class and susceptibility for supply break down because of limited warehousing. Made in America is great as long as brain dead Trumpsters understand it means higher cost because corporations are not going to absorb the labor costs. Americans are no longer willing to work for slave wages. Its pretty funny watching conservatives give a shit about this stuff when they are the ones that passed so many laws making it easier and easier for companies to use tax avoidance as an incentive to move jobs overseas. Only one thing makes companies choose America over profits, government regulation. People like Elizabeth Warren have spent their entire lives trying to fix this shit only to be laughed at by Mitch McConnell.

Reactions: Dionysus444
277564484_5151950374885663_7414115308769228145_n.jpg

I guess Americans are finally understanding now what price we were paying for cheap shit. The price was erosion of middle class and susceptibility for supply break down because of limited warehousing. Made in America is great as long as brain dead Trumpsters understand it means higher cost because corporations are not going to absorb the labor costs. Americans are no longer willing to work for slave wages. Its pretty funny watching conservatives give a shit about this stuff when they are the ones that passed so many laws making it easier and easier for companies to use tax avoidance as an incentive to move jobs overseas. Only one thing makes companies choose America over profits, government regulation. People like Elizabeth Warren have spent their entire lives trying to fix this shit only to be laughed at by Mitch McConnell.
Bill Clinton advocated Chinese membership into the World Trade Organization and signed the agreement in 1999. Congress voted for the agreement with bipartisan support, which again included liberal stalwarts Biden, Kennedy and Kerry voting for it. Chinese exports rose dramatically throughout Clinton’s years in office. But once China joined WTO, their exports skyrocketed.

California began outsourcing university-system IT jobs to India under Democrat governor Jerry Brown a full two months before the 2016 Presidential election.

Shall I continue?

Yeah, evidently we are about to become THE energy exporter.

Putin is threatening to cut off the gas supply to most of Europe April 1st unless, what he calls, "unfriendly countries" agree to buy NG in Rubles. He also just pegged the Ruble to Gold.

Yeah, evidently we are about to become THE energy exporter.

Putin is threatening to cut off the gas supply to most of Europe April 1st unless, what he calls, "unfriendly countries" agree to buy NG in Rubles. He also just pegged the Ruble to Gold.

Screw the American people with the "go green" bullshit, but let's still sell for profit.

Except that's not the bill at all. #youtried

Still the most hilarious thing about the lefts lie here is "well if I can't teach 5 year olds about being trans what the hell else am I even supposed to teach"

Lololololololololololololololol

The bill doesn't say you can't talk to a kid about it if they bring it up or anything, yet for some reason you've created a fantasy where there's a large constituency of ppl who want this taught to their kids. Also, I assume 3rd grade was your last year of school but you do know there's 8 grades after it, right?

Except that's not the bill at all. #youtried

Still the most hilarious thing about the lefts lie here is "well if I can't teach 5 year olds about being trans what the hell else am I even supposed to teach"

Lololololololololololololololol

The bill doesn't say you can't talk to a kid about it if they bring it up or anything, yet for some reason you've created a fantasy where there's a large constituency of ppl who want this taught to their kids. Also, I assume 3rd grade was your last year of school but you do know there's 8 grades after it, right?
The Truth about the Bill.

Oh Pub Senate primary:

"(Mike) Gibbons accused (Josh) Mandel of "never having worked in the private sector," prompting Mandel to walk over to a standing Gibbon and shout in his face: "Two tours in Iraq, don't tell me I haven't worked!"

Take that !!

Clay and Buck just had Riley Gaines on, she's a UK Wildcats swimmer. She beat Lia Thomas in a race but then lost to him last time. She is very disturbed about this situation and said the NCAA is forcing them to shower in the same locker rooms.
Only way for this to end is for real women to revolt. And no doubt Barnhart & his woke coaches are supporting the NCAA.

It is all political posturing, she just got confirmed for the DC Circuit last year 53-47. Be honest, you guys would be against any S Ct nominee Biden puts up, the reasons may differ from one candidate to the other, but you still would be against the choice, as would Cruz, McConnell, Hawley, et al. Anyone could see from 100 miles away that the vote is going to end up 51-50, or maybe 51-49 if a Republican breaks ranks, but Jackson is going to get confirmed.

As for me, I preferred Childs from South Carolina, a state court judge who went to public universities, breaking up the Harvard-Yale-Columbia Ivy League cartel.
Ok, counselor, would you care to comment on how many Democrat votes were for Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett? Is your criticism selective, or were you also making similar observations during the previous gauntlets run by the previous appointees?

Groomers like her should be put to death immediately
These people are sick and evil. Their day will come.

Matthew 18:6

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

From Austin's 'pride week'.........

No evidence of fraud

I want them in jail. If it be treason, hang them. They know what they did. We all do.

False. What logic? What facts? You libnuts move on social demands from a delusional base who get their marching orders from idiots who don't know the first thing about economics or how markets work. Biden's EO's drove prices up because of his inability to understand supply and demand and our need to be independent to foreign oil. So the Saudi's are paying $2.35 a gallon. Hello dumbass that is still about $3or4 dollars less than us. You state refuse all logic and facts yet you prove my point with a country (others are paying less by the way) that is paying 3 to 4 dollars less. How dumb is that? We have the means to be self sufficient and pay less also so I don't care what other countries are paying.
We forget "facts" like China Joe is the most popular prez ever. Remember these slow thinkers prefer "Truth over facts..."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT