• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She NEVER said she won the election.
She NEVER said the ballots were rigged.
She said that Russia interfered by spreading disinformation online and attempted to hack into the DNC server. She also said that Trump met with Russians seeking mud on her.
It was all true.
Most are from May 2019, but this took all of 5 seconds to search.

No evidence of fraud

You know, the CIA has had sixty or so years to perfect the overthrow of a government. Why in the hell do Americans think that the CIA cannot, or would not, use their skills right here in the homeland? It is willful ignorance.

Check out this vid of an interview from 2015 with Duane Clarridge, the former CIA Latin American Chief. Notice he says that the CIA will do anything if they deem it to be in the interest of national security. Also, notice the he has zero F's to give. He fears no reprisal at all.

Last edited:
ACTUAL treason after all the Qook projection.
giphy.gif

Still supporting demo pedos??

You know, the CIA has had sixty of so years to perfect the overthrow of a government. Why in the hell do Americans think that the CIA cannot, or would not, use their skills right here in the homeland? It is willful ignorance.
Wasn't the Dominion machines....or the software....developed for or by the CIA? Used in S. America?

Reactions: trueblujr2
No evidence of fraud

So lefties ... what are the dem talking points?

Reactions: exemjr and UKUGA

Yeah, evidently we are about to become THE energy exporter.

Putin is threatening to cut off the gas supply to most of Europe April 1st unless, what he calls, "unfriendly countries" agree to buy NG in Rubles. He also just pegged the Ruble to Gold.

Jokes on Europe. The U.S. is already exporting the max amount of gas we can and additional liquefaction/export capacity (after what is planned this year) won't come online until 2024 at the earliest.

Jokes on Europe. The U.S. is already exporting the max amount of gas we can and additional liquefaction/export capacity (after what is planned this year) won't come online until 2024 at the earliest.
Unfortunately, there is nothing close to a joke here. Europe is getting gas, and you and I are getting the bill.

Get ready for NG prices to go to the moon. Makes me wonder if that was why NY banned gas ranges recently.

Unfortunately, there is nothing close to a joke here. Europe is getting gas, and you and I are getting the bill.

Get ready for NG prices to go to the moon. Makes me wonder if that was why NY banned gas ranges recently.
I'm not saying NG prices won't go up, but in reality this does nothing to our domestic supply and demand. Exports are already maxed out. Some cargoes that were headed to Mexico or Asia may be re-routed to Europe, but we can't increase exports.

Even with all the cheating, the 81 million votes LOLZ, they only won by some 50-60k votes in WI, GA, AZ iirc that would've fipped the result, 269 tie going to Trump.

She was referring to getting more popular votes but losing the electoral college vote in the first vid. She did say vote in overwhelming numbers so Trump can't sneak or steal his way to victory. She wasn't wrong.
He tried by calling election officials to overturn the vote counts and to get Pence to overturn the electoral college vote. This was also 4 years after she lost....not the day after.
Hillary conceded the election and called to congratulate Trump. She even attended his inauguration. She did not hold a rally on Trump's electoral college vote and send her supporters to attack the Capitol.
Trump never conceded. Trump didn't attend the inauguration. Trump incited a riot.
Apples to orange comparison.

No evidence of fraud

The committee must be getting very close.

I found this one which I think is actually worse than the ones you cited. She is just as full of shit as Trump is. I give her credit for conceding the election and attending Trump's inauguration for the good of the nation.....but whining about losing is what losers do.
I was actually glad when Trump beat her. I was not a Hillary fan. Trump lost me with the UnPresidential behaviors and cries of rigged elections before the election even occurred.
Ready for new blood in the Whitehouse not named Clinton, Biden or Trump.

Reactions: Lost In FL
So does the January 6 committee. An actual conspiracy after all the projection about election fraud. Surprising nobody. #LawAndOrder
Because its nothing more than something to redirect the media away from Biden’s terrible weekend in Europe.

It’s a fishing expedition to dig up dirt by the committee. What law was “ likely” broken by a memo? Ideas are now illegal and against the law?

Because its nothing more than something to redirect the media away from Biden’s terrible weekend in Europe.

It’s a fishing expedition to dig up dirt by the committee. What law was “ likely” broken by a memo? Ideas are now illegal and against the law?
Why in tf would morons text and video insurrection evidence? Ginny Thomas needs to know.

I didn't even know that was possible and I sold cars when I was younger. MSRP+ destination handling fee and then accessories plus whatever the finance manager could get on the back end was as much as you could maximize. But the info is out there online to see what a dealer pays for the car (invoice).

In the era of COVID, it seems everything has changed. I have buddies who still work in cars and hearing their stories is interesting. Before this, you could basically price shop cars and pit dealers against each other to the point they will take a loser or a mini deal (a deal where the gross is less than $1K and the salesmen only gets $100 of that) simply so they can move a unit to hit a goal from the manufacturer as it will balance out with deals they made money on.

What seems to be happening now is there's no inventory, no one to compete and it's a "Take it or leave it" sticker price. There's no negotiating anymore so there's less units but buyers are getting their heads torn off in these deals and that's new cars. You make more money in used car sales since they will not take losing deals so I can't even imagine what those are going for now and what the markup is.

Right now has to be the worst time in the internet era to be buying a car.
I saw the other day that the average new car payment is $640. That has priced so many people out, that mechanics are cleaning up.

My mechanic has always been 3-5 days out(my entire adult life). He is now 2-2.5 weeks out. He has older, established mechanics working for him. He hasn't lost any employees during the last two years. It's just the sheer volume of people hanging on to old cars.

We are going to look like Cuba driving 65 year old Chevys.

I'm handy, but not efficient at diagnosis. I've gotten to the point where I'll ask him what to replace, then make my way over to youtube for the step-by-step.

She was referring to getting more popular votes but losing the electoral college vote in the first vid. She did say vote in overwhelming numbers so Trump can't sneak or steal his way to victory. She wasn't wrong.
He tried by calling election officials to overturn the vote counts and to get Pence to overturn the electoral college vote. This was also 4 years after she lost....not the day after.
Hillary conceded the election and called to congratulate Trump. She even attended his inauguration. She did not hold a rally on Trump's electoral college vote and send her supporters to attack the Capitol.
Trump never conceded. Trump didn't attend the inauguration. Trump incited a riot.
Apples to orange comparison.
iu

LOL friend. How I see Hitlary ...

I found this one which I think is actually worse than the ones you cited. She is just as full of shit as Trump is. I give her credit for conceding the election and attending Trump's inauguration for the good of the nation.....but whining about losing is what losers do.
I was actually glad when Trump beat her. I was not a Hillary fan. Trump lost me with the UnPresidential behaviors and cries of rigged elections before the election even occurred.
Ready for new blood in the Whitehouse not named Clinton, Biden or Trump.
DeSantis

Reactions: sambowieshin
So are "conservatives" now advocating that the government takes over all major pipelines to boost their security? And also admiting that private industry once again fails to do their job for important infrastructure. The company hasn't explained why their pipelines would be so easily crippled by a data ransom. Their also wouldn't be any gas shortage if every maga moron didn't rush to the pumps to fill up. Soft as Charmin Americans think they can't survive a day or 2 without guzzling gas? We still have these crazy things called gas trucks to cover short term supplying. The gas is there just waiting for the morons to turn the pipes back on. We see a pretty stupid trend the last year with lumber, toilet paper, gas, foods, etc. If you tell Americans supply will be low for a bit and to conserve, they all go running out to gobble up everything they can get their hands on and make the problem 10x worse than it should be.
Damn it!

WTF is going on here? Thanks, Joe!

Good effort, Big Daddy Gov!

Oh no doubt. Saw this bullshit. Look how many cleaned up. It’s fascinating to look up how much your company made and see how so little of that went to actual employees and keeping the ship afloat. I’ve switched jobs since but my boss bought a Ferrari. Such slimy sacks of shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT