How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FOjBA8_XoAQ0LwM

Yup I definitely feel sorry for them. Dad would rather be upset and worry about something he has zero control over, and zero repercussions for any opinion on that worry, than to have their backs in something that's a lot different than a kid cheating at hide and seek.
Segregation is stupid. Colleges don’t offer basketball scholarships for under 5’ leagues.

Let's face it, all of this stuff ain't even about sports, 'cause swimming ain't a sport. It's exercise. I don't care if you got a dong, had a dong, or are fixin to get one.
I can’t speak for you, but for me it’s only about sports. I couldn’t care less what someone else does with their body. However, I do care deeply about fairness in competition. People with X chromosomes should only compete against other people with X chromosomes. Otherwise it’s not a fair competition.

Over 70% of the black population wants voter ID and better election security.
well when democrats can just unload boxes of filled out ballots at 1 in the morning, not allow anyone else but them to be there and run those ballots through the counters, voter ID doesn't even really matter.

they don't even need names on those ballots because they will conveniently disappear after the fact.

why don't you explain to us what is in the voting rights act......Then tell us which part is oppressive. We will wait for your response.
? The Voting Rights Act was the enforcement mechanism for the Civil Rights amendments that gave minorities the right to vote. None of it is oppressive. Unless you’re trying to politically discriminate on race.

He would’ve deserved any charges leveled at him. If there was actually justice in America he deserves a lot worse. I was using his stated terminology.
Yet Biden and his admin along with the Clintons and Obama committed major crimes against a sitting president and if there was actually justice in America these criminals would be in jail for life. Treasonous crimes.

I have 2 daughters. Am I supposed to freak out if they lose a swimming match?
No. But I would imagine that you would be very disturbed about your daughters being exposed to a penis in the locker room against their will. I would also imagine that you would be disturbed by the fact that your daughters would be considered bigots for speaking up about not wanting see said penis in the girls locker room.

If neither of those two things disturb you...then you aren’t much of a father to your daughters.

No. But I would imagine that you would be very disturbed about your daughters being exposed to a penis in the locker room against their will. I would also imagine that you would be disturbed by the fact that your daughters would be considered bigots for speaking up about not wanting see said penis in the girls locker room.

If neither of those two things disturb you...then you aren’t much of a father to your daughters.
If his daughters were upset about it knowing it was not fair I wonder if he would still be a pompous ass.

You do realize that transgendered people have existed as long as recorded human history right?

That whole societies accepted them and considered them I don’t know valid human beings first and foremost.

You should try that sometime.
Mental illness has always existed. Transgenderism is nothing more than gender dysphoria. Um, what "whole" societies was that exactly?

My dude I work for one of the largest private healthcare systems in the world. I talk to people every day who are experts or highly trained/skilled in their field. I’m literally responsible for continuing medical education.

And you lost the minute you started talking about “delusions” and “mental illness”.

So go about your bigoted ass, ignorant life. I don’t care. Your “opinion” means jack shit to me.
Well now, that would make us even. What a ridiculously sick world we live in today. People can pretend to be batman, the opposite sex, a cat or a plant, I don't really give a damn. However, when you start forcing me to join in and accept the illness, that's when I tell you to F off.

Well if they only had one 5th place trophy, someone was going to have to go home without the trophy unless they just opted to send both without one.

Also, if this Lia person is so much better than everyone else like the Republicans keep saying, why did they only finish 5th? Shouldn't they have placed 1st?

Well if they only had one 5th place trophy, someone was going to have to go home without the trophy unless they just opted to send both without one.

Also, if this Lia person is so much better than everyone else like the Republicans keep saying, why did they only finish 5th? Shouldn't they have placed 1st?
HE did in HIS preferred event.

These are my sentiments as well.

I know some trans folks and I wouldn’t want to walk in their shoes to put it mildly. I’m glad I’m not wired that way, but still treat the ones who are with dignity. Being an asshole is hard and I’m lazy

Sports is the only area I disagree with trans participation and I don’t have an answer for how to resolve the issue.

Let them participate, potential unfair competitive advantage. Exclude them, potential discrimination lawsuit.
One of my friends was born trans. Yes folks, that is a real thing, this whole "you're born either male or female" thing is fake science.

I already knew he was gay, so I figured he was just one of those feminine sounding gay guys. Then he told me last year. He didn't want it to be public, similar to how people don't want to come out as gay. He only told a few people he felt he could trust and told us not to tell anyone. Of course I guess technically I'm breaking that promise, but no one on here knows me so I feel pretty good his secret is still safe.

He's just another ole human being to me. Shame on others to cause him to feel it's not safe to be who he is. Not like he had any control of how he was born, but he'll be the target for anti-trans discrimination from all the ignorant loonies who think every trans person is some sick sadistic freak that should be shunned from society.

These are my sentiments as well.

I know some trans folks and I wouldn’t want to walk in their shoes to put it mildly. I’m glad I’m not wired that way, but still treat the ones who are with dignity. Being an asshole is hard and I’m lazy

Sports is the only area I disagree with trans participation and I don’t have an answer for how to resolve the issue.

Let them participate, potential unfair competitive advantage. Exclude them, potential discrimination lawsuit.
It’s really not that hard. Don’t discriminate and love thy neighbor. But also stand up for what is right. It was never complicated until the last few years.

Sports scholarships are a terrible idea. Why should little Johnny get to go to college because he was born six inches taller than little Larry? They’re just a bandaid on privileged college admission that should be available to everyone. The only reason swimming scholarships exist is because football, basketball, and baseball ones were given.
There are times in which you show some misanthropic tendencies.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: vhcat70 and SDC888
Life ain't fair. Best they learn that early. In sports the cheaters win. In politics the cheaters win. In buisness the cheaters and ruthless win. My kids aren't fragile enough to let losing a sports match ruin their life. Man trumpsters are some weak ass snowflakes. Right now Europe is trying to avoid a nuclear war with Russia, but yea segregated swimming is so important!
Don’t use whataboutism here. Life isn’t fair, but we shouldn’t make it more unfair. An anatomical male has advantages, even after HRT, that no amount of training will overcome.

Reactions: trueblujr2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT