POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expect at some point that we will see a legal challenge on plural marriage. There should be no reason legally to prevent it. I am not aware of any other legal contracts that put restrictions on the number of adults who can enter into an agreement.
9gc34Co34NyRBOrQfZp1Kea1shdQlr28V3mEBoRfoHI.jpg

Reactions: Nbacats
I went back and looked to fact check (lol) myself and the defense made some big plays, (especially that fumble and recovery) but we also gave up 38 points. Snell only had 51 yards rushing. Johnson threw for 338 and 3 TDs that day, not to mention his 2 big throws after the fumble to set up the FG.
That opening play of the game where Johnson looked around, saw what the defense was giving him, mouthed "I love this shit" then proceeded to launch a 75 yard TD pass, was a thing of beauty.

Harris and Biden are the new dumb and dumber.

She just keeps setting a lower and lower bar. The absolute master of word salad. To paraphrase Billy Madison, "At no time in her rambling, incoherent response was she anywhere close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the US and the world is now dumber having heard you."

Just a complete embarrassment on the national and international stage. Pretty much every single day, you can find a YouTube video from Australian TV where they blister Biden and Harris for being weak, mentally impaired, ill-prepared, a danger to the rest of the world and/or, plainly, stupid.

You dopes do realize that Ghouliani has been sitting on this "breaking" Hunter shit for at least 6 months. If he thought it was going to be YUGE he would have used it a while ago. He knew it could only be used as a half assed hit piece and saved it for now. If you think it's going to lead anywhere I got some alaska bridges to sell you. Everyone already knew hunter was a drug addict, nobody cares. Fbi had this almost a year and threw it in the trash. Another flop on the pile.

Remember two November's ago I wrote a fairly long post about how our society already failed, we just don't know it yet. One of the reasons was the refusal of applying the rule of law. Instead, judges are put in place to basically carry out political direction.

Now some prominent people are starting to notice and write about it:

Welp, Jack Maxey, who broke the Hunter Biden laptop to the world, said they allegedly have found new stuff.

"Jack Maxey @JackMaxey1 19h · The world is not ready for what my team has found. Fair warning, every person on planet earth with a badge will have access by end of week. My only advice, control your rage and look to the Constitution to save us first.

Jack Maxey @JackMaxey1 15h · People, there are over 100K texts we are curating and 128K emails. Before almost all were hidden in archives and difficult to access without a pertinent search term. We have also found thousands of pictures he "thought" he deleted. Some stuff, I'm uncomfortable even explaining. When I say it is over - I mean it. Please pray and keep your Constitution close. Going to make sure public can crowd source the emails w/ redacted @.com's, bank account numbers etc. and texts less telephone numbers. Trying our best to be responsible and not bring further harm to the victims. Keep all of us in your prayers."

Welp, Jack Maxey, who broke the Hunter Biden laptop to the world, said they allegedly have found new stuff.

"Jack Maxey @JackMaxey1 19h · The world is not ready for what my team has found. Fair warning, every person on planet earth with a badge will have access by end of week. My only advice, control your rage and look to the Constitution to save us first.

Jack Maxey @JackMaxey1 15h · People, there are over 100K texts we are curating and 128K emails. Before almost all were hidden in archives and difficult to access without a pertinent search term. We have also found thousands of pictures he "thought" he deleted. Some stuff, I'm uncomfortable even explaining. When I say it is over - I mean it. Please pray and keep your Constitution close. Going to make sure public can crowd source the emails w/ redacted @.com's, bank account numbers etc. and texts less telephone numbers. Trying our best to be responsible and not bring further harm to the victims. Keep all of us in your prayers."
i-want-to-e7ya2b.jpg

Wonder if that could have anything to do with this?

I guess it's time to martyr the potato. I mean, Dem numbers are absurdly bad. Break this big news that we knew all along and use it to hang Biden and son. Install Kumswalla, big media blitz on cleaning house, and Bob's your uncle, Dem numbers go up.

idk.

Problem with that. Kumala is more hated than Biden. They are in a world of hurt

There has been plenty of proof that the last election was fraudulent, but it is being ignored (Rhinos involved). The is no doubt they will try it again since it worked the first time. If it happens again, we will never see another republican in the White House.
No, there’s still not, no matter how many times you post this.

SIAP.

An interesting read

From the article..... '...I suspect that Joe Biden is being prepped for ejection.'
My thoughts exactly when I first heard of the NYT article last week.

As for Davis, she was a State Official. Let's not forget that she was refusing to issue ANY marriage licenses. She should have been put in jail until she either complied with the duties of her office, resigned or was removed. Imagine if someone decided to refuse to issue hunting or fishing licenses because they thought killing animals was immoral. Or they refuse to give a driver's license or register a vehicle because they felt it was damaging the environment or facilitating drunk driving. As an elected official your morality is irrelevant. You were elected to carry out the laws of the state. If you are not willing to do so, then resign or go to jail. Pretty simple process.
And none of those are even constitutional rights as well, but I guarantee many of these people moaning the blues about this issue would be up in arms if someone had been denied a hunting license because of some moral reason.

All I have to say is show me the proof. Show me the proof that is is universally better for a child for their for biological parents to be their parental figured growing up as opposed to a gay couple. That includes your deadbeat parents.

Until otherwise, just admit you hate gay people and think they should be discriminated against for being gay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT