POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And what does addiction have to do with sexuality?
Nothing. Which is why it’s strange that you added that.

You said a household with two parental figures is best. That’s simply a cop out. The BEST household is with a mom and dad. That’s only debatable if you are detached from reality.

Arguing that something is better than nothing is not a great argument for the something in question.

Reactions: phunterd

You said a household with two parental figures is best. That’s simply a cop out. The BEST household is with a mom and dad. That’s only debatable if you are detached from reality.

Arguing that something is better than nothing is not a great argument for the something in question.

I’m a heterosexual man with kids that’s happily married so of course I hope my situation is great for my kids. But I have been around a gay couple that has an adopted kid and they seem very involved and great. Also around a couple at work and they are great parents. They are. Always with the kids, involved in their sports activities, just being very involved and good parents. Do you have something to disprove that? Studies that say that permanently damages the kids or something? Otherwise youre aggressively pushing your opinion as if it’s fact.

thats the whole point of why the oil market is bullshit. When oil futures go up republicans do their song and dance and oil companies use it as cover to immediately jack up gas prices overnight. When oil futures go down republicans are completely quiet and gas prices take months to move back down. Republicans should be on TV right now cheering the oil falling and telling oil companies to quit gouging for their greedy shareholders. But they can't do that because it would help Biden and party is more important than country in Team politics.
jo6yxoq72no81.jpg

[laughing]

I’m a heterosexual man with kids that’s happily married so of course I hope my situation is great for my kids. But I have been around a gay couple that has an adopted kid and they seem very involved and great. Also around a couple at work and they are great parents. They are. Always with the kids, involved in their sports activities, just being very involved and good parents. Do you have something to disprove that? Studies that say that permanently damages the kids or something? Otherwise youre aggressively pushing your opinion as if it’s fact.
I’d say many gay couples make great parents. So do many grandparents, aunts and uncles, even siblings.

But if we can’t agree that the optimal form of parents are the actual parents, we are sunk. Which is why we need to strengthen marriage.
It’s a much bigger issue than this woman’s particular actions.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan

I disagree with your bigoted opinion.

I’d say many gay couples make great parents. So do many grandparents, aunts and uncles, even siblings.

But if we can’t agree that the optimal form of parents are the actual parents, we are sunk. Which is why we need to strengthen marriage.
Yea I disagree. What you’re trying to argue is that your version of normality is synonymous optimization and then suggesting anything less than typical is detrimental. I’m not asking this to be mean but do you actually know any gay couples with kids? Ever been to a place where homosexuality is accepted and not looked down on? Humanity can be a lot more dynamic and rich. Sounds like you’ve never been exposed to that.

So are you saying two biological parents who are considered shit tier human beings by any remotely rationale human being would be better raising a child than a gay couple?

Not only did we survive Biden's winter of death we also found out something we all knew but plat/dion/bushrod/sammy/ and the other liberal idiots did not (lemmings be lemmings) and that is that about 75% of the deaths recorded as covid deaths were not because of covid. So, that 300K became 75K. If we wait a little longer that number will drop as well.

Well duh ... you peasants need to demand what ever good we elites can supply that day. Then be happy w what we give you ingrates!!

(That is about lib understanding of markets.)
We, us mere mortals should be thankful that libs being the superior beings that they are. Are nice enough to let us breath the same air that they breath. I mean just look at how they improve everything that they control. The public schools, blue states, crime in our major cities, the Mexican border, the respect the United States now gets from the likes of Putin (Russia) with their invasion of Ukraine, Iran & North Korea now firing off missiles. If libs tried to form a 2 car parade they would mess it up.

Unless there's massive voter fraud by democrats/marxists which is certainly possible. I believe this November republicans could pick up as many as 100 house seats. The democrat party will be no more.
There has been plenty of proof that the last election was fraudulent, but it is being ignored (Rhinos involved). The is no doubt they will try it again since it worked the first time. If it happens again, we will never see another republican in the White House.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT