POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
False. It has been proven and shown here and places where people actually report real news. Your denial is just more proof that you are as bad as your leaders and are good with cheating. Poor character.

He is paid by Blue Anon to spread disinformation.

When asked how there is no election fraud, he will post fake news links that are not credible and should not be taken seriously

I see what JumperJack is saying. He’s simply saying in a perfect world the actual biological parents would be the ideal ones. Same genetics - the mother can instantly nurse the child and bond. Protective father. I mean that probably is ideal. Of course the world isn’t ideal and millions of children from around the world are adopted every year. And there really isn’t any proof that a well put together gay couple can’t make great parents. Seems that’s what Jumper is saying but I could be wrong. You guys are really angry and quick to throw out insults though good lord chill out lol

Reactions: Hank Camacho
FOZoCHKXoAYH-0-

Everyone is saying that a Christian is wrong to bring their “personal beliefs” into a governing capacity as if the secular leftists don’t shove their worldview and values down our throats via government fiat EVERYDAY.
I don’t know what it is about the gay debate that leads social rightwing types to always talk about things being shoved down their throats. Like with out fail, it’s always that analogy.

• Haha
Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
I see what JumperJack is saying. He’s simply saying in a perfect world the actual biological parents would be the ideal ones. Same genetics - the mother can instantly nurse the child and bond. Protective father. I mean that probably is ideal. Of course the world isn’t ideal and millions of children from around the world are adopted every year. And there really isn’t any proof that a well put together gay couple can’t make great parents. Seems that’s what Jumper is saying but I could be wrong. You guys are really angry and quick to throw out insults though good lord chill out lol
I think even this mentality is incorrect and based on a lot of psychological assumptions. A well adjusted kid can come from gay parents. That’s it. It doesn’t mean they are only better than straight bad parents or it’s less than ideal. Ideal to who? It’s just different. And good parents find a way. Not sure why it’s even complicated.

Also, there are shitty gay parents, of course.

Welp, Jack Maxey, who broke the Hunter Biden laptop to the world, said they allegedly have found new stuff.

"Jack Maxey @JackMaxey1 19h · The world is not ready for what my team has found. Fair warning, every person on planet earth with a badge will have access by end of week. My only advice, control your rage and look to the Constitution to save us first.

Jack Maxey @JackMaxey1 15h · People, there are over 100K texts we are curating and 128K emails. Before almost all were hidden in archives and difficult to access without a pertinent search term. We have also found thousands of pictures he "thought" he deleted. Some stuff, I'm uncomfortable even explaining. When I say it is over - I mean it. Please pray and keep your Constitution close. Going to make sure public can crowd source the emails w/ redacted @.com's, bank account numbers etc. and texts less telephone numbers. Trying our best to be responsible and not bring further harm to the victims. Keep all of us in your prayers."
It’s always good to give the government a heads up in advance that you’re going to eff them instead of just doing it. 😂

I never buy into these teasers.

I don’t know what it is about the gay debate that leads social rightwing types to always talk about things being shoved down their throats. Like with out fail, it’s always that analogy.

Research the Kantian divide. You’ve bought into the lie that’s there’s a difference between personal value structures and the public good.
I wrote my PhD dissertation on the religion of secularism. Secular materialists control the media, government, academia etc. And are constantly evangelizing us with their morality and values. It is impossible to escape. If you can’t see that then perhaps you are the fish who doesn’t know he’s in water.

Research the Kantian divide. You’ve bought into the lie that’s there’s a difference between personal value structures and the public good.
I wrote my PhD dissertation on the religion of secularism. Secular materialists control the media, government, academia etc. And are constantly evangelizing us with their morality and values. It is impossible to escape. If you can’t see that then perhaps you are the fish who doesn’t know he’s in water.
I’m sure it was an enthralling dissertation. May I ask what you are a PhD in?

Also, I’d like for you to further expound how secularism is evangelism. You appear to have the default position that Christianity is the de facto worldview and anything that runs counter is targeted propaganda to drive dissent. But of course, this ignores the targeted indoctrination that your religion requires in the first place.

Lastly, as a kid I thought it’d be cool to read Kant’s A Critique of Pure Reason for fun. So your statement about “Kantian divide” caught my attention. It received no hits on Google. What is it that you’re actually referring to? Thanks

Last edited:
I went back and looked to fact check (lol) myself and the defense made some big plays, (especially that fumble and recovery) but we also gave up 38 points. Snell only had 51 yards rushing. Johnson threw for 338 and 3 TDs that day, not to mention his 2 big throws after the fumble to set up the FG.
He actually outplayed Lamar that game. Loved SJ.

Welp, Jack Maxey, who broke the Hunter Biden laptop to the world, said they allegedly have found new stuff.

"Jack Maxey @JackMaxey1 19h · The world is not ready for what my team has found. Fair warning, every person on planet earth with a badge will have access by end of week. My only advice, control your rage and look to the Constitution to save us first.

Jack Maxey @JackMaxey1 15h · People, there are over 100K texts we are curating and 128K emails. Before almost all were hidden in archives and difficult to access without a pertinent search term. We have also found thousands of pictures he "thought" he deleted. Some stuff, I'm uncomfortable even explaining. When I say it is over - I mean it. Please pray and keep your Constitution close. Going to make sure public can crowd source the emails w/ redacted @.com's, bank account numbers etc. and texts less telephone numbers. Trying our best to be responsible and not bring further harm to the victims. Keep all of us in your prayers."
Gassy you were putting this stuff out about the laptop before the election. It turned out to be true that the laptop was legit. Where were you finding this stuff?

I asked a simple question that I will ask again.

Ephesians 6:5-8 states:
“Slaves, be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ”

Is slavery wrong and should slaves be obedient to their masters?
Educate yourself so that you can see the conflict between what Paul wrote and what you seem to be misperceiving.

As I stated above, my “source” is a look at societies through history. Nothing more.

The burden of proof is on you when you make the argument for 3 and 4 parents being better. Have at it, as no one is stopping you from it.
Ah, you have no burden of proving what you wrote as fact, but was mere opinion, because you can claim, without evidence, that you had “a look at societies through[out] history.” Yeah, I am sure you did. 🤣

Gassy you were putting this stuff out about the laptop before the election. It turned out to be true that the laptop was legit. Where were you finding this stuff?

Yep. 100% legit. All of it.

Finding it on a non-MSM site. The MSM is lying about everything. They lied about Covid and now Ukraine.

A lot of bad stuff on that computer. Bad bad shit.

All I have to say is show me the proof. Show me the proof that is is universally better for a child for their for biological parents to be their parental figured growing up as opposed to a gay couple. That includes your deadbeat parents.

Until otherwise, just admit you hate gay people and think they should be discriminated against for being gay.
Again, the burden is on others to prove NBAc wrong. No one who ever adopted was an abuser, a deadbeat, a neglecter, or an abandoner. But, we can feel free to repeatedly claim that biological parents fit that bill to prove that anything else would be better . 🤣

Yeah, it’s better to have a safe place than to be raped, abused, neglected, abandoned … We agree. Let’s move on past that strawman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT