How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome! Great Americans
As well as they should have without knowing how it will be paid back ! What other countries worldwide is committing $13 billion besides us ? But hell let’s pass it down to the taxpayers they are used to it now with this disaster of a president and cabinet. Such idiots the lot of them 🍺

As well as they should have without knowing how it will be paid back ! What other countries worldwide is committing $13 billion besides us ? But hell let’s pass it down to the taxpayers they are used to it now with this disaster of a president and cabinet. Such idiots the lot of them 🍺

Exactly, jmesless is advocating for the destruction of our country. $13 billion for the most corrupt nation in Europe and we can't even get $4 billion to secure our own border.

I've posted this before, but there's joy in watching the oppressors become the oppressed. If we want to chart a way forward that's different from what's come before then it's up to us to create that progress. Otherwise we'll just conserve the path we've always walked and continue the cycle.
izp7qzydjlo81.jpg

That’s nonsense. If it were actually true, some civilization would have emerged based on it.

A household of addicts can be parental figures. Is that best?

This can go on and on but it ought to be clear.
And what does addiction have to do with sexuality?

But if you want to bring up something completely irrelevant to the discussion, is a heterosexual-parental family with an abusive father and an alcoholic mother better than a homosexual-parental family with two upstanding people?

It really cannot be overstated just how staged, cringy, and opportunistic a photo like this was. What was left of the religious right at the time put that embarrassing goof on a pedestal as if she was the hero the country needed. Meanwhile, most were thinking, "ah, Kentucky...makes sense now."

It really cannot be overstated just how staged, cringy, and opportunistic a photo like this was. What was left of the religious right at the time put that embarrassing goof on a pedestal as if she was the hero the country needed. Meanwhile, most were thinking, "ah, Kentucky...makes sense now."
Best part is that Hillbilly Bob on the right knew he was going to a national photo op and opted for overalls and a straw hat.

Best part is that Hillbilly Bob on the right knew he was going to a national photo op and opted for overalls and a straw hat.
He's just a simple man with simple needs. I ask, who can't relate to common folks like Farmer Dale and Joe the Plumber? Why, put their everyday asses on a paper ballot right now and don't forget my number 2 pencil. I've got some shading to do!

Reactions: bkingUK
He's just a simple man with simple needs. I ask, who can't relate to common folks like Farmer Dale and Joe the Plumber? Why, put their everyday asses on a paper ballot right now and don't forget my number 2 pencil. I've got some shading to do!
I used to work with some of these common folk when I worked in landscaping many years ago. I would be horrified if any of those specific people became serious candidates for an elected position. Even the ones I may have generally agreed with politically.

Exactly, jmesless is advocating for the destruction of our country. $13 billion for the most corrupt nation in Europe and we can't even get $4 billion to secure our own border.
You're all over pointing out U as corrupt. Are they they only ones? Is that determinate to anything?

i

So this is Hunter Biden’s dog. Why is Obama holding Hunter’s poodle? I’ll add context..

Hunter Biden has a photo that came off his computer of him on the bed with two naked hookers on top of him. At the end of that bed, that dog that Obama is holding is laying there.

what kind of sick ass is this Obama and Biden crew. Poor dog

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT