POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with her. Marriage is between a man and a woman.

However, her job is a government based one. Not a religious one. A civil union the government recognizes is a different thing. And she accepted the job and that was part of it. Don't take a job where you have to do things that go against your morals.

Sick and tired of the gay agenda. Degenerate perverts trying to rationale and normalize disgusting and deviant behavior. Fight to change the law, don't just not do your job

Yep, let’s spend more money we do not have. Its unbelievable there are people in that cesspool administration who comes up with these stupid ideas. Let’s throw more money at a problem that could easily be solved by easing red tape and freeing up production in this country.
They don't even know what is causing inflation. Price fixing is coming folks. Stuff will get real when Biden takes that step.

I agree with her. Marriage is between a man and a woman.

However, her job is a government based one. Not a religious one. A civil union the government recognizes is a different thing. And she accepted the job and that was part of it. Don't take a job where you have to do things that go against your morals.

Sick and tired of the gay agenda. Degenerate perverts trying to rationale and normalize disgusting and deviant behavior. Fight to change the law, don't just not do your job
Marriage isn't a power granted to the federal government, so therefore, it is solely the domain of the states. Ky voted to make the historic meaning of marriage, between a man and woman, as law. So the federal government assumed a power it did not have and cast down a law in a state. Now say california voted to make marriage between any 2 beings, they didn't and actually voted to make it between 1 man and 1 woman also (those bigots), then they could do that.

Marriage isn't a power granted to the federal government, so therefore, it is solely the domain of the states. Ky voted to make the historic meaning of marriage, between a man and woman, as law. So the federal government assumed a power it did not have and cast down a law in a state. Now say california voted to make marriage between any 2 beings, they didn't and actually voted to make it between 1 man and 1 woman also (those bigots), then they could do that.
Government shouldn't have any involvement in it frankly. It's for the churches to mete out.

Government shouldn't have any involvement in it frankly. It's for the churches to mete out.
Well state law would have to regulate contracts between people. I agree its nobody's business, and if the taxes weren't affected, then most people wouldn't care if people just signed a paper or got married in a church or drank each others blood and swore to live as the great Rishka commands.

But we have inheritance and children to worry about legally speaking. It would suck for you and I to enter into a business partnership and our business become worth $4million and then some judge change the definition of partnership and give part of our co to some employee that didn't invest any money into the co....

Reactions: CB3UK
This is total stupidity. We'd be at $2-2.50 gas with Trump as Prez as we'd be energy indepedent. To claim otherwise is moronic.

With Trump handling Afgan better, Putin would not have been emboldened to attack Ukr. Net, there would have been no Ukr to handle. Fact.

Dictators respected Trump due to his not telling them beforehand what he wouldn't do. Unpredictable. Libs take that as a negative. It's an effective strategy. NATO members own not spending on defense, not Trump. But Biden got it done by encouraging a Euro war. Good job, Joe.

Just how is the Biden Empire any less corrupt than Trump? How is Biden at all effective on the world stage?

Your above post is the most ridiculous in a long time.
That's your opinion. Here are some facts....Trump lost and global warming is real.

That's your opinion. Here are some facts....Trump lost and global warming is real.
You should read your links more carefully sambowieshill

Meier and University of Wisconsin meteorologist Matthew Lazzara say the Antarctica heat wave is a rare occurrence rather than a significant sign of climate change. What likely happened was “a big atmospheric river” pumped in warm and moist air from the Pacific southward, Meier said.

thats the whole point of why the oil market is bullshit. When oil futures go up republicans do their song and dance and oil companies use it as cover to immediately jack up gas prices overnight. When oil futures go down republicans are completely quiet and gas prices take months to move back down. Republicans should be on TV right now cheering the oil falling and telling oil companies to quit gouging for their greedy shareholders. But they can't do that because it would help Biden and party is more important than country in Team politics.
* KA - BOOM *

muttley-laugh.gif

Well state law would have to regulate contracts between people. I agree its nobody's business, and if the taxes weren't affected, then most people wouldn't care if people just signed a paper or got married in a church or drank each others blood and swore to live as the great Rishka commands.

But we have inheritance and children to worry about legally speaking. It would suck for you and I to enter into a business partnership and our business become worth $4million and then some judge change the definition of partnership and give part of our co to some employee that didn't invest any money into the co....
It’s funny because I made a trip to the Frazier History Museum yesterday and there was an exhibit about west Louisville, which is historically the black area of Louisville. Part of the exhibit covered the history and controversy around bussing, which basically put racial quotas on public schools. And there was a historic photo there showing tens of thousands of people protesting against bussing in the early 70’s.

But front and center there was this lady with a sign that read “Forced Bussing is Against God’s Will.”

Now, regardless on the merits of bussing or anyone’s opinion on it,,,that’s not really my point. It’s that a certain segment finds ways to use religion to justify things that have nothing to do with religion. Many did the same with slavery and you’re doing that now.

Your counter to that, of course, will be citing that the Bible states homosexuality is wrong, but then you’ll ignore the fact that the Bible was translated from Hebrew to other languages and that context has been lost. You also ignore the ample literature and study from theologians who disagree with that interpretation. At the end of the day, you’re attempting to use a holy book to justify things you’re uncomfortable with or have been indoctrinated to think.

Last edited:
It’s funny because I made a trip to the Frazier History Museum yesterday and there was an exhibit about west Louisville, which is historically the black area of Louisville. Part of the exhibit covered the history and controversy around bussing, which basically put racial quotas on public schools. And there was a historic photo there showing tens of thousands of people protesting against bussing in the early 70’s.

But front and center there was this lady with a sign that read “Forced Bussing is Against God’s Will.”

Now, regardless on the merits of bussing or anyone’s opinion on it,,,that’s not really my point. It’s that a certain segment finds ways to use religion to justify things that have nothing to do with religion. Many did the same with slavery and you’re doing that now.
tenor.gif

Ah, shouldn’t have expected educated response. Gg
Well you didn't make a coherent argument. Did you really just equate discrimination against a human for their skin color with not agreeing to change the definition of words? Do you not see how crazy that is?

Well you didn't make a coherent argument. Did you really just equate discrimination against a human for their skin color with not agreeing to change the definition of words? Do you not see how crazy that is?
You’re being intentionally obtuse and trying to use straw man arguments to make a point. Also, now that you’re falling back to the “words can’t change argument”, you’re really throwing a white flag. But I’ll bite.

Ephesians 6:5-8 states:
“Slaves, be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ”

Is slavery wrong @hmt5000? Do you believe slaves should be obedient to their masters?

Reactions: Nbacats
You’re being intentionally obtuse and trying to use straw man arguments to make a point. Also, now that you’re falling back to the “words can’t change argument”, you’re really throwing a white flag. But I’ll bite.

“Slaves, be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ”

Is slavery wrong @hmt5000? Do you believe slaves should be obedient to their masters?
Was the constitution of the USA written during the bible? Now who's being obtuse and making straw man arguments. The fact is that states have the right to set marriage standards. As long as homos have the same legal rights as heteros, in the legal sense, then changing the definition of a word is wrong. The same way we have changed the 1st amendment to mean that violence in OK under the first amendment if you oppose the right person but its totally illegal if you are for that person. Or the 2nd amendment says the government can't infringe our right to own a firearm but yet there are 33 states that impose huge restrictions on gun ownership.

Or how about 4th amendment rights.... We have the right to be secure in our houses, papers, persons and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures. Well the Jan 6 committee just asked tech co's for info on citizens without a warrant and they got it. Cops pull people out of their cars and search them with absolutely no reasonable presumption of a crime. The Obama doj got fisa warrants on the Trump campaign knowing that he didn't break any laws.

Or how about the 5th amendment?

Weird how dems can plead the 5th but Pubs are presumed guilty for asserting 5th amendment rights. Thats what changing definitions to fit a narrative leads to. I know you don't care because you don't actually care about the constitution as a document or its positives on the world and our lives.

Back 2007-2008, I worked a part-time gig analyzing distance learning programs offered by colleges and universities. We compared degree and certificate pricing on hundreds of colleges across the USA. Until Selection Sunday, I had no idea St. Peter's even existed.

Considering a healthy or unhealthy society impacts all members of it, yes I’d say how children turn out is everyone’s business.

Now, does anyone have a right to force people how to raise children? Of course not and I never argued otherwise.

All other things equal, do you disagree that a heterosexual married household is the best environment for children to be raised in?
A household with two parental figures is best. Doesn’t matter what their sexuality is.

Was the constitution of the USA written during the bible? Now who's being obtuse and making straw man arguments. The fact is that states have the right to set marriage standards. As long as homos have the same legal rights as heteros, in the legal sense, then changing the definition of a word is wrong. The same way we have changed the 1st amendment to mean that violence in OK under the first amendment if you oppose the right person but its totally illegal if you are for that person. Or the 2nd amendment says the government can't infringe our right to own a firearm but yet there are 33 states that impose huge restrictions on gun ownership.

Or how about 4th amendment rights.... We have the right to be secure in our houses, papers, persons and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures. Well the Jan 6 committee just asked tech co's for info on citizens without a warrant and they got it. Cops pull people out of their cars and search them with absolutely no reasonable presumption of a crime. The Obama doj got fisa warrants on the Trump campaign knowing that he didn't break any laws.

Weird how dems can plead the 5th but Pubs are presumed guilty for asserting 5th amendment rights. Thats what changing definitions to fit a narrative leads to. I know you don't care because you don't actually care about the constitution as a document or its positives on the world and our lives.
The 2nd amendment has an important part you are forgetting, well regulated.

Letting everyone have guns without any regulations on it is not well regulated, that’s actually called lack of regulation.

Y’all gun nuts want to regulate the shit out of voting but don’t want any regulation on guns when the US is the gun violence capital of the world. Sad!

A household with two parental figures is best. Doesn’t matter what their sexuality is.

Agree 100%. And I’ll add that a child raised by either two moms or two dads is far, far, far better than a child raised in a group home (orphanage) or one bounced around to 8 different foster homes.

Agree on the first. Disagree on the second. A child needs both a mother and a father. Not sure why that’s controversial.

Unless there’s some sort of proof then it’s opinion at this point, and it’s fine for people to argue so vehemently about their opinions as long as there opinions don’t actually impose on other peoples freedoms, like the freedom to marry.

Unless there’s some sort of proof then it’s opinion at this point, and it’s fine for people to argue so vehemently about their opinions as long as there opinions don’t actually impose on other peoples freedoms, like the freedom to marry.

Where did I argue that gay marriage should be illegal?

Love how the folks in the Western KY tornadoes finally got some FEMA help. Only took 3 months to help fellow Americans in desperate need (will take several more months before they see any of the money) yet our government can approve billions in funding to countries who do nothing for the US in just a few days and you know most of the money will never be accounted for.

B

You some how jumped to FISA warrants and 5th amendment rights, but you never answered my simple question.

Is slavery wrong and should slaves be obedient to their masters?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT