• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FONLISsXMAIV-bQ

I respectfully disagree:

To me, she's a textbook example of bigotry.

Notice the google definition states an unreasonable belief. So you don’t think there’s any reasonable argument that the predominant view of marriage is that it’s between a man and a woman?

- Tradition
- Religion
- Cultural
- Reproduction
- Child raising/family structure

If you think marriage can be whatever, that’s certainly your right. But it’s also not unreasonable to look at the above reasons and think that’s it’s best suited for a heterosexual relationship, particularly the reproductive angle.

Last edited:
We're talking about government here, not church. There is a reason our constitution strictly separates them, and KD is the reason.

How would you like it if a strict Muslim was elected mayor of your city and demanded women wear burkhas while banning pork sales?
Don't care about about what the women wear, but NO BACON??!!! A bridge too far

That's a great American right there...

of all the great Americans, I think based black grandma might be my fav.
Well I am thankful she has opened her eyes because her people helped to put us in this situation. The mid term elections will tell us a lot. If her people vote 95% Democrat like they usually do then this sounds nice but is nothing but talk.

A message to black voters, listen to grandma because she knows what she is talking about. Vote your slave masters out of office and walk off the plantation free. Then you can say "Free at last, thank God I'm free at last"

Oil has dropped 30% the last week, under $100 now. Gas hasn't moved down at all. Once again proving that the energy market is completely detached from all economic rules. The companies just do whatever the **** they want to gouge consumers because the legislatures are bought and paid for. Oil futures move up a bit and gas prices skyrocket instantly. futures fall back down and gas prices still go up, maybe go down a month later.
* KA - BOOM *

Cliff notes: What Whitehouse, Khanna et. al. don’t mention is that Exxon and other energy firms also suffer when oil and gas prices go down. In 2020, for instance, the sudden COVID pandemic caused such an oversupply of oil that the price briefly turned negative, meaning producers couldn’t sell their product and had to pay for storage. That didn’t last long, but low prices for most of 2020 wrought havoc in the industry, forcing cutbacks that persist to this day.

You are again dismissed.

Notice the google definition states an unreasonable belief. So you don’t think there’s any reasonable argument that the predominant view of marriage is that it’s between a man and a woman?

- Tradition
- Religion
- Cultural
- Reproduction

If you think marriage can be whatever, that’s certainly your right. But it’s also not unreasonable to look at the above reasons and think that’s it’s best suited for a heterosexual relationship, particularly the reproductive angle.
Marriage is nothing more than than an official commitment to another individual. Heterosexuals are still free to reproduce with or without it and regardless of whether other types of commitments are recognized than their own.

Every decent person prior to 20 years ago thought homosexuality was a mental disorder and marriage was between a man and a woman. Now everyone who disagrees is a bigot. This is the relativity of morality without an immutable God as the standard.
I assume then you don't wear clothes made of multiple materials, purchase slaves, support the stoning to death of rebellious children, and also believe that handicapped people should be banned from church?

- Tradition
- Religion
- Cultural
- Reproduction

It says OR, not AND

Yeah… Which is why marriage is just more than a commitment to an individual…
But the problem is that it’s none of your business how people raise their kids. And it’s not breaking news that stable environments are better for kids. And yea, I know plenty of gay people with kids and no big deal. Welcome to 2022

One can have a stable home environment with two parents without them needing to be married.
40% now born out of wedlock, 28% in 1990. 70% or more in AA community. Direct correlation to poverty and the accompanying social ills.

She was wrong to bring her personal beliefs into her official position, but the destruction of marriage is maybe the main problem we have.

Reactions: phunterd
40% now born out of wedlock, 28% in 1990. 70% or more in AA community. Direct correlation to poverty and the accompanying social ills.

She was wrong to bring her personal beliefs into her official position, but the destruction of marriage is maybe the main problem we have.
I mean we can talk why the African American community is further behind than the rest of society if you want but I’m not sure how that pertains to Kim Davis.

But the problem is that it’s none of your business how people raise their kids. And it’s not breaking news that stable environments are better for kids. And yea, I know plenty of gay people with kids and no big deal. Welcome to 2022

Considering a healthy or unhealthy society impacts all members of it, yes I’d say how children turn out is everyone’s business.

Now, does anyone have a right to force people how to raise children? Of course not and I never argued otherwise.

All other things equal, do you disagree that a heterosexual married household is the best environment for children to be raised in?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT