POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody says that I have a lot of power. But what does that power consist of?... Can I influence governments? I am beginning to be able to..." (1995)

american-supremacy-is-the-greatest-threat-to-the-world-today.jpg

Good Lord you guys are so damn gullible.

Good Lord you guys are so damn gullible.

Not true. There’s video of him. And there is a left wing propaganda blitz to try cover it up through left wing fact checking

those aren’t actual credible fact checkers, fyi

So we shouldn't count those from the most at risk age group since they are less human. Got it.
C’mon, man. You know that’s not what I’m saying. Should they be counted? Most definitely. Should the former NY governor be held accountable for his negligent actions? Most definitely.

What I am referring to is the fact that we should have addressed the issue of the most vulnerable (that exact age group & other at risk groups) from the get go. That should have been the focus. Instead we had blanket lock downs, vaccine mandates, ridiculously stupid mask mandates, shutting down schools for 2 years, etc...And In the particular case of NY you had all of that stuff while the governor was forcing elderly back into nursing homes.

The Cuomo administration’s March 25 directive barred nursing homes from refusing people just because they had COVID-19.

https://apnews.com/article/new-york...ursing-homes-512cae0abb55a55f375b3192f2cdd6b5

It worked though. They got their puppet into the Whitehouse.

C’mon, man. You know that’s not what I’m saying. Should they be counted? Most definitely. Should the former NY governor be held accountable for his negligent actions? Most definitely.

What I am referring to is the fact that we should have addressed the issue of the most vulnerable (that exact age group & other at risk groups) from the get go. That should have been the focus. Instead we had blanket lock downs, vaccine mandates, ridiculously stupid mask mandates, shutting down schools for 2 years, etc...And In the particular case of NY you had all of that stuff while the governor was forcing elderly back into nursing homes.

The Cuomo administration’s March 25 directive barred nursing homes from refusing people just because they had COVID-19.

https://apnews.com/article/new-york...ursing-homes-512cae0abb55a55f375b3192f2cdd6b5

It worked though. They got their puppet into the Whitehouse.

VH is a Coronabro. Keep that in mind

Taiwan has 258 mountain peaks at an elevation of more than 3000 meters to fight from and are riddled with pre-positioned defensive positions pre-targeted on any potential landing areas below. Think Afghanistan on steroids. A nightmare to consider invading and it is an island. You couldn't pick a worse place to try and fight anywhere on the globe. It really is, in all the world, a uniquely difficult military objective to even consider.

The littoral zone is the area and stage of conflict where Taiwan’s advantages are optimized, and where its military has the potential to be most lethal. This is where warships and fighter jets can attack the enemy with support from CDCMs, UAVs and anti-aircraft defense coverage. Taiwan’s military can conduct joint fire strikes against the PLA from air, sea and shore assets, with the full coverage of multi-layer air defense systems. Coordinating and executing successful landing operations are tremendously difficult, especially when transporting thousands of troops and heavy machinery across the Taiwan Strait. With its capabilities limited during transit, the PLA will be most vulnerable when nearing landing beaches. A layered defense of sea mines and pre-deployed obstacles along with swarming fast-attack craft and missile assault boats will hinder the enemy’s advance. As the enemy approaches landing beaches, land-based precision-guided munitions and ground forces will provide additional firepower.

Taiwan’s Overall Defense Concept, Explained

Think about China contemplating an assault they don't have the ships for to begin with, to land on beaches they can't possibly hold and are not of sufficient size and number to accommodate the number of troops they need to land, and to support a troop level they can't possibly sustain... while also wondering how they will defend against the United States Pacific Fleet.

Never going to happen. The right needs to find some other boogieman to scare their sheep with. Taiwan has smartly focused on high quality military capability sporting the latest and most advanced systems in the world. It is a hornets nest wrapped deep in well defended mountainous positions. This really is a foolish question and it amazes me the right has gotten so much traction with it from their cackling flock.
First, the “right” is not alone in being concerned, as Biden’s own SOS has made clear this winter.

Secondly, if they somehow neutralized a carrier and could control the air, they could certainly pound the defenses there to perhaps be able to make landings.

That’s a lot of of risk for them but I’m not sure why we’d rule it out. Japan made a lot of Western predictions about their abilities look very wrong in 1941.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT