POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The majority of everywhere CNN reporters are interviewering voters it's 85% trump.

They are following up to the females of "well don't you want to see the first woman president" and no is common, but one went as far to say yeah but not her.

Even the blacks they interview are saying trump.

They did find 1 old couple that the wife was for trump and the husband was for Hilliary. So that was cute.

Even their "journalist" are talking about secret vote or silent vote and now discussing a silent black vote.......

Folks for the first time I actually think he may pull this off.

Really? That sounds like must see TV.

Lil bush is the reason we elected Obama. F him.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Where is this report from?
I read this on Free Republic (granted, a very right wing site). Anyway, after it was posted, multiple people confirmed it. Then, a few minutes later, other posters noted that it was removed and a 11/1 poll in which she was up was used. Either these people were lying when they claimed to have seen it, or the site was somehow hacked; or things are looking very bad for Clinton. I'm a little skeptical of any poll, at this point, that has either by more than 3.

I read this on Free Republic (granted, a very right wing site). Anyway, after it was posted, multiple people confirmed it. Then, a few minutes later, other posters noted that it was removed and a 11/1 poll in which she was up was used. Either these people were lying when they claimed to have seen it, or the site was somehow hacked; or things are looking very bad for Clinton. I'm a little skeptical of any poll, at this point, that has either by more than 3.
Although, there's always the possibility of it being photoshopped or as you said the site was hacked. Doubtful, but there is always the possibility.

Cwwz7iXXEAAPMt3.jpg

Durham County having problems with voting machines, now asking NC state board to extend voting hours.

In terms of politics, yes he is.
Do you know who runs the show? He is the very elite you're railing against. The billionaire class. Big business. He's just a different faction of the same party. Heck he is not even a faction. He is big business. Why elect politicians who answer to billionaires when you can just cut out the middle man? American people are so effin gullible.

Do you know who runs the show? He is the very elite you're railing against. The billionaire class. Big business. He's just a different faction of the same party. Heck he is not even a faction. He is big business. Why elect politicians who answer to billionaires when you can just cut out the middle man? American people are so effin gullible.

Let me try this again...I'll use big letters this time. HE IS NOT A CAREER POLITICIAN...HELL, HE ISN'T A POLITICIAN.

Trump made his money in the private sector.

Gullible would be me being black and believing the Democratic party had my best interest at heart. That's effin gullible.

I got to vote on whether or not adult film stars should have to wear condoms or not.

Important stuff.

You did vote NO correct?

Is that what the performers want?

So they found out Lena Dunham is not registered to vote, so when she claimed she voted for Hillary in the primary she either lied or committed voter fraud

Lmao that's a fact?

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
Can you imagine being part of the Clinton camp right now. Knowing you need this election more than you've ever needed in you life. That (absent a likely Obama pardon) your whole world will come crashing down if Trump is elected. That you'll go from being on the cusp of working in the White House to being on your way to prison for the crimes you committed.

I cannot even imagine the joy I'll feel if I wake up tomorrow, Clinton has lost, and all those rats start scurrying.

Let me try this again...I'll use big letters this time. HE IS NOT A CAREER POLITICIAN...HELL, HE ISN'T A POLITICIAN.

Trump made his money in the private sector.

Gullible would be me being black and believing the Democratic party had my best interest at heart. That's effin gullible.
Yeah. About what I expected. Just another dumb. Hope your orange savior makes America straight again for you.

Can you imagine being part of the Clinton camp right now. Knowing you need this election more than you've ever needed in you life. That (absent a likely Obama pardon) your whole world will come crashing down if Trump is elected. That you'll go from being on the cusp of working in the White House to being on your way to prison for the crimes you committed.

I cannot even imagine the joy I'll feel if I wake up tomorrow, Clinton has lost, and all those rats start scurrying.

She made need to get lodging information from Snowden and Assange.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT