• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
W O W ...

WOW! HILLARY SUPPORT CRASHES IN REUTERS LIKELY TURNOUT POLL=> Down 8 Pts. in 4 Days to 36%

Kristinn Taylor Nov 8th, 2016 11:39 am 65 Comments

Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s support has nosedived in the three days leading up to election day.

Hillary Clinton is down to 35.9 percent of likely voters in the Reuters five day rolling poll.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
W O W ...

WOW! HILLARY SUPPORT CRASHES IN REUTERS LIKELY TURNOUT POLL=> Down 8 Pts. in 4 Days to 36%

Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s support has nosedived in the three days leading up to election day.

Hillary Clinton is down to 35.9 percent of likely voters in the Reuters five day rolling poll.
Where is this report from?

Reactions: UK till Death
Waiting to see how many people Trump sues for libel, especially if he loses. Read this morning where the UVA Dean received a $3.5ml. award from Rolling Stone.

Both said calibration issues. I think the heat is more on R->D, because of the rigged rhetoric and wiki leaks.
Good deal. Then that would lead me to ask (not you specifically, but in general) - wtf is calibrating these machines, & if it's such a simple error & fix, then why is it so common?

You'd think before any polling station opened the doors, they'd double check to make sure every single machine is calibrated correctly.

Waiting to see how many people Trump sues for libel, especially if he loses. Read this morning where the UVA Dean received a $3.5ml. award from Rolling Stone.

Honestly, he ought to after that verdict. Ample proof these stories were printed knowing they were false.

If Trump pulls this off, I fully expect a demon to fly out of Clinton's gaping mouth leaving nothing but a deflated mass of skin and pantsuit behind.
giphy.gif

The majority of everywhere CNN reporters are interviewering voters it's 85% trump.

They are following up to the females of "well don't you want to see the first woman president" and no is common, but one went as far to say yeah but not her.

Even the blacks they interview are saying trump.

They did find 1 old couple that the wife was for trump and the husband was for Hilliary. So that was cute.

Even their "journalist" are talking about secret vote or silent vote and now discussing a silent black vote.......

Folks for the first time I actually think he may pull this off.

W O W ...

Well... somebody gotch again. Go to the Reuters site and check it out.
TheGatewayPundent is the one with the story and they linked it to Reuters...but Reuters doesn't show what they are reporting.

but Reuters doesn't show what they are reporting.
B/c their most recent poll from the 6th was taken down, & instead they used an older poll favoring Clinton.

That was the whole point of the story. Of course it's not showing up on Reuters since they've taken it down.

LOL good detective work Fuzz.

Goes on a trip after his last "that's a fake NBC News tweet from the verified NBC News twitter account" and comes back with that.

What did he do before his last vacation?

The Trump suit is far more expansive than that tweet alleged, apparently. His campaign is accusing the county Registrar of unlawful actions targeted at particular polling stations.

I have a feeling this will be only one of many, many lawsuits filed. He's not rolling over.
It may be somewhat academic, though I am NOT making a prediction. I emphasize the word "may".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT