How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

yeah . . . that's Jam's exit poll savant Nat Meyersohn right there. Impressive work.

Reactions: Atrain7732
My network won't let me access it, but apparently CBS in Pittsburgh is reporting voters seeing Trump choices being changed to Clinton.

Scantron's FTW.

I really wonder when reading posts on this board if those who refer to everything in binary terms (left/right) if they really have a true understanding of the political spectrum. They seem to deem positions as left/right only by what which candidate is supporting that position or the source of the information.
I wish I could find a link to a story I read the other day where a study was done where people were given identical pieces of information with the only difference being the noted source of that info. The people were then asked to evaluate the information as to where it fell on the political spectrum on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the most liberal and 10 being the most conservative. The overwhelming findings were that the source of the information determined where people placed it on that spectrum, not the actual contents of the information. I can almost guarantee that if the same study was done using the contributors to this board that the findings would be identical.

well . . . that's interesting . . . but opposite of that, you've reminded me of many years ago ('96 timeframe) while driving / listening to talk radio and a host welcomed callers to participate in a guessing game. The host would then read to each caller an excerpt of either (1) the Unabomber's manifesto or (2) Al Gore's 1992 publication "Earth in the Balance". After listening to the excerpt the caller was required to "guess" - based on the content - of whether the excerpt had been written by the whacko Unabomber or by the Vice-President of the United States. 100% of the time, all callers were wrong. Even as the pattern revealed itself, and as each excerpt became either more grounded or more so far out of left field, one caller after the next was force to that next level . . . no way could the Unabomber be that level-headed . . . no way could our Vice-President be this insane . . . and would answer incorrectly.

thank you so much for reminding me of that.

Guarantee we'll be e-voting before long. Allison Grimes is literally campaigning for that which I find odd as hell. I feel like there are a lot of issues to drum up support before we reach that. Could play in to their lust for high speed internet omg!!! AND HOW WILL EKY VOTE IF WE DONT BRING THEM GIGABIT??!!

Guess you just need to follow the contracts...

Jim gray was so out of touch with that - something he's been yelling about for years - that he was still using Google Finer as an example months ago. That shit is not financially doable per goog themselves...not like govt won't help increase the nanny state net, but still. It must have been pretty bad.

I'm telling you CNN is fun to watch. I witnessed first hand where they began switching their tune a little bit last night just in case.

That's what made me start to think they know something and just aren't reporting accurate.

That is the biggest piece of media bias what they do not report.

Reactions: UK till Death
Basically, without the EC, candidates would hang out in the most populous areas and not ever consider the needs of smaller states.

Look at the importance of NH. Without the EC, nobody would give a shit about it.

The polling has been based on Obama's 2012 model of high black and youth voters. Early indications are that these groups are under-performing. Thus the polling model may be wrong.

Yes but the fact that it takes Fl and TX to equal California is nuts!

FL/NY, Fl/PA, PA/NY none of them equal California.

The Trump suit is far more expansive than that tweet alleged, apparently. His campaign is accusing the county Registrar of unlawful actions targeted at particular polling stations.

I have a feeling this will be only one of many, many lawsuits filed. He's not rolling over.

Didn't read all three stories so I'm seriously asking, but was a bigger deal made about it since it was D to R; or was the final conclusion a simple calibration error?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT