POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No but they could both get to 269 and then its up to the House of Representatives.
In theory, if a 3rd party candidate won a state, neither could get to 269. Realistically, in this election, the only chance was McMullen in Utah, but that's looking increasingly unlikely; all but impossible.

It's not hard to figure out where HRC would like to take things.
"It takes a village"
"Stronger together"
"Obamacare was once Hillarycare"

Wants the government to collect as much money as possible from taxpayers creating a large pool of money with which to enrich and enpower themselves while 'taking care' of many citizens as possible. Leveling the playing field if you will, while we continue to weaken ourselves as a nation, lowering our moral standards along the way.

At least things will be more 'fair'.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Should move the polls another couple of points in Trump's favor. I'm starting to think this thing may be over...

15027479_10154770885901336_7806662357063321781_n.png

Man I'd passionately pee all over that purty face.

It's not hard to figure out where HRC would like to take things.
"It takes a village"
"Stronger together"
"Obamacare was once Hillarycare"

Wants the government to collect as much money as possible from taxpayers creating a large pool of money with which to enrich and enpower themselves while 'taking care' of many citizens as possible. Leveling the playing field if you will, while we continue to weaken ourselves as a nation, lowering our moral standards along the way.

At least things will be more 'fair'.

But as I was saying, those emails actually give specifics. Like real names and organizations.

So if Hillary wins and she does what is planned in those emails, I don't want to hear another Hillary voter complain about a damn thing.

I think you make a good point mentioning the 2012 election. Obama won of course, but his numbers were far down from 2008. He lost NC, squeaked by in FL by less than 1%. Even in the states he carried his numbers were down in each state. To think Hillary will do better than an incumbent who was fairly popular is a tough pill to swallow.

Right now it appears that Trump will take Iowa, Ohio and likely North Carolina. He's in play in several other swing states. I am not a Trump fan, didn't vote for him in the primary and haven't been a supporter in the general election, but acting like Hillary is Obama in 2012 is foolish. She isn't even Obama Lite.
I expect he'll take Ohio, Iowa, and NC, and probably Florida. The bad news is, even if he does, then it's a 50/50 bet.

Cardkilla is a moron. His candidate let's her GD maid print and fax classified information, deletes emails after being subpoenaed, uses personal servers for classified information and he has the audacity to comment on a Trump tweet. LOL. Special kinda stupid.

Dingle berries are smarter than copkilla.

Reactions: MrLair and Willy4UK
I plan on getting up early tomorrow. Bloody Mary's all the way to the booth, voting and drinking the rest of the day. Cocaine or adderall might be needed for me to make it till morning. But I'm gonna party like tomorrow never happens no matter what.
I would LOVE to take a vacation day tomorrow. But alas, I have to work.

Edit to add: My comment was meant as I am envious, I really wish I could take it off. I wont be worth much tomorrow with trying to follow the election.

But after posting I felt it could be read as being snarky that I have to work.

I will likely not turn the TV on tomorrow.

Will just be infuriating to watch continuous reports of voter fraud and intimidation that I know will go unpunished while various blowhards give their best predictions of what's going to happen instead of just waiting 12 goddam hours to know what happened.

Things would get interesting if a cohort of electors decided to become faithless and cast votes for somebody not even on the ballot currently....just so that the House would have a better option

and how is that any more faithless than the process we have recently witnessed, the POTUS verbally and formally informing illegals that they can vote with no consequence? Honestly, Obama's faithless efforts are resulting in millions of fraudulent votes. What is the maximum number of faithless votes from the electoral college? because those are more important, Obama's egregiousness is less treasonous? (pretend to not understand)

I would LOVE to take a vacation day tomorrow. But alas, I have to work.

Edit to add: My comment was meant as I am envious, I really wish I could take it off. I wont be worth much tomorrow with trying to follow the election.

But after posting I felt it could be read as being snarky that I have to work.

Not at all. I kinda am the douchbag. I'm currently fixing up my house to sell so, leave of absence. Foundation construction starts Thursday, house is a war zone. But I'm taking full advantage. Sorry guys.

Reactions: augustaky1
Although the Hillary criminal activity has a big part of this election, I honestly think the A Bomb was the Obamacare hikes that folks are getting earlier than what the Dems thought. If you want to get someone's attention you get it by taking money out of their wallet. A ton of folks feel hoodwinked by Obama and the Dems and it's going to cost Hillary the White House.

I'm watching Armageddon, Simi buzzed. I feel like this is the perfect movie before tomorrow.

This feels very Romneyesque on here. You guys were convinced Romney was gonna win because Obama was so terrible and how could anyone bla bla bla.

Probably because you live in an echo chamber and think everyone else believes the war against reality that goes on in Republican circles.

First, it's Hillary is a lesbian. Hillary has some super secret disease was next. Hillary is going to be indicted(never gonna happen). And now it's she's some satan worshipper that sacrifices children or whatever the latest wikilinks word salad generator has come up with today.

Donald J Trump can't even be trusted to write a freakin tweat these days by his advisors. Maybe he's still traumatized by the 'assassination attempt' by a 'Republicans against Trump' sign [roll]
Serious question. Are you voting for Hillary bc you think she's a good candidate, or to stop Trump? I can understand someone voting for one to stop the other or vice versa, but to be enthusiastic about one I have to ask which policies stand out for you.

Serious question. Are you voting for Hillary bc you think she's a good candidate, or to stop Trump? I can understand someone voting for one to stop the other or vice versa, but to be enthusiastic about one I have to ask which policies stand out for you.

He's voting for whatever the Democratic news tells him to. He's a stupid sheep that we must educate.

Dumb people do dumbass things like voting for a criminal.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
and how is that any more faithless than the process we have recently witnessed, the POTUS verbally and formally informing illegals that they can vote with no consequence? Honestly, Obama's faithless efforts are resulting in millions of fraudulent votes. What is the maximum number of faithless votes from the electoral college? because those are more important, Obama's egregiousness is less treasonous? (pretend to not understand)

When an elector votes for a candidate different from that they were supposed to vote for, that's called a faithless elector.

Man the way Obama campaigns I bet he would win again if he anounces he was running right now.

Got to give it to that guy he is good at campaigning.

If he doesn't get her over the hump then that should tell you all you need to know about her.

Ok, final predictions. I'm going with my heart/gut, certainly not brain, and taking Donald based on the Obama/Romney theory. I still can't believe trump is the guy moving the needle, making buzz, etc. He's the radical underdog and he wins.

Mostly because like Romney, Hillary is just such a lame ass old white person with no authentic qualities whatsoever. She's been a robot far too long and nobody is thrilled to vote for her. A lot of people are foaming at the mouth to vote trump/blow up America.

Plus the way Dem's have hollywood working OT to sway opinions looks a bit desperate.

Prediction: Pain

I can't bring myself to believe Trump will win even though there's evidence he could.

Much Better EV in Florida and NC than expected.
Perhaps he's currently up in CO.
Old lips cancelled her firework show

Reactions: Willy4UK and MrLair
Man the way Obama campaigns I bet he would win again if he anounces he was running right now.

Got to give it to that guy he is good at campaigning.

If he doesn't get her over the hump then that should tell you all you need to know about her.
He's only good for himself. Hasn't helped in the midterm elections.

Sorry folks, started early.

Talk to me baby, this election is crazy, I'm hoping for cake by the ocean.

Hey. Talk to me baby I hate both, I keep on hoping for cake by the ocean.

It really is unbelievable how horrible Hillary is at campaigning. She has had to bring out celebs and the like to make the final push to get people to attend her rallies and try to state the case for her. She will be an absolute train wreck of a President if she wins. Trump is a machine. He has outworked her two fold and does not need gimmicks to pack rallies and sell his message. He is going to smoke her tomorrow.

Anonymous with a live broadcast, not sure how to link it but pulling it off of their Facebook page. Over 100,000 people now watching. Discussing revolution.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Anonymous with a live broadcast, not sure how to link it but pulling it off of their Facebook page. Over 100,000 people now watching. Discussing revolution. Then, just got cut.

Interesting....to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT