ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina losing…..

Even without seeing us play, if we don’t beat South Carolina I will spend all of my two weeks worth of vacation days alone in my closet.

UK should not even try against UGA and play their backups. Practice all week for th to next game and run a ball controller O to run out the clock against georgia.

If ODU had 1 less TO of the 4 they gave away they win easily

USC Jr looked dreadful. Worst team in the SEC 2024 by far. 0-8 conf record.

USCj will play much better next week. Consider it like a rivalry week at this point. Of we don't play even better next week than we did this week, we could definitely lose the game. I think the GCs just played down to their competition and ODU almost took advantage.

Reactions: RunninRichie
How in the world did we lose to SCjr last year? That ranks right up there with the Vandy loss two years ago and S Miss embarassment in 2016.

Reactions: entropy13
How in the world did we lose to SCjr last year? That ranks right up there with the Vandy loss two years ago and S Miss embarassment in 2016.
A bad offensive line covers up a lot of good. Unfortunately for us, Coen didn't do our offense, nor Leary, any favors. Neither did the WRs... It's hard to put into words how much of a colossal letdown the offense was last year.

The fact that defense was suspect all year when it was anticipated to be a strength didn't help either. Last year was just bad.

Reactions: entropy13
USCj will play much better next week. Consider it like a rivalry week at this point. Of we don't play even better next week than we did this week, we could definitely lose the game. I think the GCs just played down to their competition and ODU almost took advantage.

Sure they will likely be better because they will have had a few more practices. But Beamer may be the worst coach in the SEC, He's so lazy Kirby told him to find another job after a couple of years. Their gameplan won't improve and if UK doesn't turn it over 6 times it's a huge win for the Cats. I thought UK's offense looked very good, better than the defense actually.

I flipped over to this game early in the 3rd quarter and I was surprised to see all the empty seats even though the game was still close.
ODU gave the game away with 2 turnovers late one I think on the 10 YL? USCjr very lucky to walk away with a win. As others have noted their offense looked really anemic I think the CATS D could put up another goose egg saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT