POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate Hillary as much as the next guy, but I don't really believe that too many of those felons are going to vote for her.

Was really just effinng with ya.. dont know if youre with her or not, but i dont believe you're against her.. which is just as bad, imo
I am entirely, 100% against her. I think she is the absolute height of corruption and ruthlessness.

He's bad, too. But at this point, I think her actions are worse than his words.

the main thing for me is I know the media will hold him accountable, and they won't do that with her. She will be able to get away with whatever she wants to do, as she's always done.

Also, for the first time, it's conceivable that the VP slot actually means something, and I much prefer Pence.

in the end, a vote for Johnson or someone else seems like a wasted act to me.

I see the difference in the IBD polling is whether you look at a 4 way race or a 2 way race. Still, hard for me to see how it's Clinton +1 in one instance and Trump +2 in the other.......

Just got a chance to look at the LA Times poll and it's Trump +5.

I did enjoy a caveat they threw in an article about their own poll:

Some Washington insider pollster "re-weighted" their poll and had Clinton +1.

"The re-weighted version of the Daybreak poll, done by Ernie Tedeschi, an economist based in Washington, shows Clinton ahead by 1 point. Tedeschi uses the poll's data, which are publicly available, and applies a different weighting scheme than the one developed by the USC researchers who developed the survey."

I mean, do what you gotta do I guess.

You have throes of dumb ass Hillary voters who have no clue why Qatar and Saudi Arabia gave Hillary Foundation money to keep meddling in Syria. I have never seen a more stupid voting base. Just so effing stupid. Just really really dumb. So dumb. So very very dumb and stupid. Just pure stupidity.

Why is there a new thread? Deeeefense up to his old tricks.....trying to hide 47,000+ posts with evidence of Hillary and the Dems cheating...and now they just waive off THE TRUTH and start all over again.

Oh Hell no. I'm not gonna take it.

200w.gif

"The re-weighted version of the Daybreak poll, done by Ernie Tedeschi, an economist based in Washington, shows Clinton ahead by 1 point. Tedeschi uses the poll's data, which are publicly available, and applies a different weighting scheme than the one developed by the USC researchers who developed the survey."

I mean, do what you gotta do I guess.

Ya because what can be more accurate than asking the people who'll they'll vote for?

I believe a significant percentage of Trump voters are difficult to poll.

I wonder how often the volunteers at the aids clinics get phone calls, over and over, from polling services:

"Hello, who are you voting for? . . . thank you . . . do you have anybody else I can talk to, please? . . . no, it can be anybody there, doesn't matter, thanks . . . "

this all makes so much sense now.....

State Department tells court it needs 5 years to review deleted Clinton emails

State Department officials asked a federal court Monday to consider allowing them up to five years for their review of 31,000 pages of emails recovered by the
FBI during its year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...review-deleted-clinton-emails/article/2606684

Seems reasonable.

It would take the FBI no more than 48 seconds to review those emails and conclude Clinton has never done anything wrong in her life.

this all makes so much sense now.....

State Department tells court it needs 5 years to review deleted Clinton emails

State Department officials asked a federal court Monday to consider allowing them up to five years for their review of 31,000 pages of emails recovered by the
FBI during its year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...review-deleted-clinton-emails/article/2606684

I don't get it. Thought this was over per Comey?

o_O

Yeah, if anyone thinks that Hillary is the lesser of the two evils, then hope is truly lost.

Not surprising of Chuck. He's a 100% establishment guy. He's in insurance right? Can't imagine how he doesn't benefit from a Hillary presidency. Chuck is looking to break the bank with Hilldawg.
WRONG!! WRONG!!

Reactions: Midway Cat
HUGE rally turnout for Trump in Raleigh right now.

I have noticed lately about Trump locations. Firmly have planted, Michigan, Penns, Florida, North Carolina, and New Hampshire as late election rallies. I don't think he loses any of those states.

POTUS approval rating up to 56%

HRC really is an awful, awful candidate.

Also, and yes, HRC is just awful Jam, Obama's sustained average approval is among the worst since FDR was elected. With an avg. approval rating of 48%, Obama rates historically better than only Carter (45.5%), Ford (47.2%), and Truman (45.4%). But, if he follows his current trend of the past few weeks and months (of not doing anything), he might be able to bump it up enough to have a sustained avg. high enough as good as GWB's. There's always hope.

We better hope there's enough of us who remember this country being awesome before being run off the tracks by the left. Conservatives and non Dem sheep are the only chance this country has right now. If we can't get Trump over the finish line, we will be witnessing the beginning of pure destruction from the left.

The left deserves to get its ass kicked and D.C. deserves a pummeling from the people to start to clean house.

Trump's first day should be repealing all of Obama's BS and replacing everyone he can.

I wonder how often the volunteers at the aids clinics get phone calls, over and over, from polling services:

"Hello, who are you voting for? . . . thank you . . . do you have anybody else I can talk to, please? . . . no, it can be anybody there, doesn't matter, thanks . . . "

I plan on voting for trump

I'M SORRY I'M LOSING THE CALL I CAN'T HEAR YOU BYE

I don't get it. Thought this was over per Comey?

Just said nothing changed as of now. Although msm ran with the it's over theme

Reactions: Willy4UK
In my best Trump voice: WRONG!!! WRONG!!!

hahaha, Chuck. I will admit when I am wrong. But I've nailed this one. You're voting for Hillary, who's under investigation for treason. Why would anyone vote for anti-American Benedict Arnold for christ sakes? Oh, those who are in Big Businesses that will benefit from a Hillary presidency.

I'm sure Goldman Sachs has their preferred list of people already hand picked for Hillary. I'm sure Big Insurance also has a few preferred picks themselves.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT