POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A bunch of redacted names, no doubt. All subjects of an ongoing investigation. Of course it will never go anywhere (unless it's someone who falls out of favor with the shot callers), but will let them keep the records sealed up.

Enough blackmail material for decades and decades of favors
I agree. But how does one (prosecutor or jury) verify that trafficking took place? They had to be trafficked to someone. How did the jury find "guilty" without one "buyer"?

FH33AtKWYAMl4kq

If she was guilty of sex trafficking, then who did she traffic them too? Seems like that has to exist for there to be a crime.
That is the question. The names of the people flying on the jet to the island would be a good start. I doubt any of them got on the jet to fly to an island full of young, hot girls to drink rum and coca-cola on the beach.

It is also hard to believe all of the girls were recruited to service Jeffery Epstein. In all probability the U.S. government knows each and every girl and who she was paired up with. But Bill Clinton is in the middle of this as well as Hillary. The laws of America have never applied to either one.

I agree. But how does one (prosecutor or jury) verify that trafficking took place? They had to be trafficked to someone. How did the jury find "guilty" without one "buyer"?

They just say an unspecified person was the buyer. I know that sounds crazy but that's how they'd do it. Of course that hurts their case and was probably why it took the jury so long to convict despite what should've been overwhelming evidence.

I know it's hard to believe but this sh!t goes on daily around the country. Its amazing how far lines moved in federal courts. The FBI and/or other authorities are made the sole arbiters about whether or not something is an ongoing investigation or not.

If you want more surprising limitations on discovery you can Google the jencks act and how it works. It's ridiculous

The most egregious affront to fifth and sixth amendment protections is the forfeiture bs. I literally can't believe that's been upheld time and again. Alot of information out there if you want to read about it

Eat the Bugs

Drink the Poop Water

Don't drive a Car

Don't run your AC

Don't leave your Home

You know what's going to happen...they're going to start sneaking bugs into our regular food since the FDA will approve it. And you won't even know.

I tried some lasagne at a party a couple of months ago that tasted normal but smelled weird. After I ate the whole plate they told me it was plant based.

I actually felt violated.

You know what's going to happen...they're going to start sneaking bugs into our regular food since the FDA will approve it. And you won't even know.

I tried some lasagne at a party a couple of months ago that tasted normal but smelled weird. After I ate the whole plate they told me it was plant based.

Somewhere... Gassy is smiling...

So now when there is a roach in your big mac, you can no longer complain to mgmt. Instead, you can only pay compliments to the chef.

Thanks, libs.

do you use a vpn? it might be that

if not, try different browser, maybe an adblocker is blocking them
If my memory is correct it was being blocked on my home laptop ( Imac using safari) and blocking here at work using Firefox on a Dell.

If my memory is correct it was being blocked on my home laptop ( Imac using safari) and blocking here at work using Firefox on a Dell.

that's why then, your work network is blocking it.

at home, it's probably in your safari privacy settings or adblocker that's blocking it.

That is the question. The names of the people flying on the jet to the island would be a good start. I doubt any of them got on the jet to fly to an island full of young, hot girls to drink rum and coca-cola on the beach.

It is also hard to believe all of the girls were recruited to service Jeffery Epstein. In all probability the U.S. government knows each and every girl and who she was paired up with. But Bill Clinton is in the middle of this as well as Hillary. The laws of America have never applied to either one.
6-CDAD1-C8-3277-4-BBD-A14-B-D68-BE2-CBB6-D1.jpg

Dont think so . I own my own business

Twitter (and other like facebook and instagram) use tracking cookies to track what you click on and from where.

You have something blocking that from happening, which is why you can't see those links here but probably can still go to twitter directly and view it.

try opening this page in a firefox private window (if you don't know, right click the settings menu at the top right of the browser then select new private window) then see if it loads the emdedded links just fine.

if it does, then your problem is somwhere in browser settings or addons. if it doesn't, then it could be something else like your network router's firewall blocking it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT