How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
270985628_285044433602803_6686028079222228464_n.jpg
Having his (Platnidumb) Johnson removed made him lonely because his husband left him because now neither one has a Johnson anymore. They both got snipped on the same day. Lack of communication and intelligence will do that to you.

This is a pretty big word salad that could easily be condensed to "vaccines do nothing to suppress the dispersion of Covid." Brevity is a virtue.
I have been posting this approach for years now. When a liberal post something here they say is factual, a simple one-word response explains their post succinctly.

FALSE.

Last edited:
Yep, and happening at all hospitals. They release stats saying “# of Covid patients” but they don’t tell you that those patients are there for something else and have just tested positive for Covid as part of the admission process and have 0 symptoms.
Wash rinse and repeat. They did this with the original covid cases plus the deaths from "covid".

Joe Biden and his ilk have destroyed this country in just 12 months. It is quite amazing how quickly things have went into the gutter under his watch....

aed8725ea25272cc13f23528de0cab3f.jpg
Almost like it was intentional. And it was.

COVID was a coordinated effort around the world. In this country, we had a party intentionally tank our economy, shut down everything to redistribute wealth, commit voter fraud, and grow control. It was not a coincidence this was unleashed leading up to a US Presidential Election year.

Dems love creating division and manufacturing a crisis so they can present themselves as the savior. Of course, they always have someone to blame for their shit. Everything good is "their" credit and everything bad is someone else's fault. The O Biden admin is a cancer to America.

Ya I mean this is the family business. Maxwell's dad was an intel agent. The list goes beyond just famous politicians and royalty. Again we're talking billionaires, high ups in tech, high ups in intel agencies, high ups in the courts and so on.

I mean just look at the first time Epstein went to jail. They had actual evidence of over 40 underaged girls that he had been with. The final charge he was charged with from all that? A single count of solicitation of a prostitute. After enough noise was being made, the FBI began its own "investigation" and that was instantly shut down when Epstein agreed to a Non prosecution agreement. He was sentenced to "18 months in prison". But instead of going to a state prison, he went to a private wing at the local sheriff station. Where he was allowed to leave for 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for "work". His cell door was left unlocked and he only "served" 13 months.

That was able to happen because of all the inside connections he had. From that time until he was killed, the dude just made more and more connections. So ya no one was sweating bullets on this one. The outcome for this was well known for a long time.

These two were absolute scums, but they knew what they were doing. Epstein knew the sick crap these powerful people were into and he knew how to blackmail them. While Maxwell knew the kinds of people Epstein needed to involve himself with. The truly are evil genuses.
Another great example why few people respects Federal Law Enforcement. Especially if you are conservative or not in the inner circle. The FBI and Federal Prosecutors are totally left wing biased. You don't seal court documents and have transparency. It is a joke.

Another great example why few people respects Federal Law Enforcement. Especially if you are conservative or not in the inner circle. The FBI and Federal Prosecutors are totally left wing biased. You don't seal court documents and have transparency. It is a joke.
So incredible that the #MeToo group doesn't give a shit about sex trafficking. Never forget just how phony these people are with their selective outrage.

At the 27:43 second part of this video we hear the NY Health Commissioner admit that they mislead people about how many kids are being hospitalized in New York because of Covid. In these deep blue democrat run states this is what we get. One lie after another. I believe finally people are starting to see just how rotten & dangerous that democrats are.
Maybe some of the people in the center are, but the leftists are only moving further and further left with each lie they are told. I mean perfectly healthy young people are running out to get every booster they can and test themselves non-stop despite not being sick at all. These people aren't looking for truth, just for the next mandate they will blindly follow.

Wish we could embed Rumble vids here. Anyway, here is the video Dr. Malone banned from Twitter for posting. This is a great video on how Pfizer has managed to get away with breaking every single rule in the book and why their vaccine is so dangerous. The information in the video is lifted straight from Pfizer's own trials, and is therefore checkable for fact.

If she was guilty of sex trafficking, then who did she traffic them too? Seems like that has to exist for there to be a crime.

A bunch of redacted names, no doubt. All subjects of an ongoing investigation. Of course it will never go anywhere (unless it's someone who falls out of favor with the shot callers), but will let them keep the records sealed up.

Enough blackmail material for decades and decades of favors

You can always re-allocate your assets.
Yeah, I moved a good amount into government securities. Not making hardly anything right now but keeps me from paying the taxes and penalties from completely withdrawing it and is peace of mind. Took it out when the market was around 33k so feel good about the timing.

Good read if you are into this sort of thing. Info drops Friday. It will be interesting to see if any of the MSM report on it.

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2021...needed-4-5-trillion-in-repo-loans-in-q4-2019/

The Fed Is About to Reveal Which Wall Street Banks Needed $4.5 Trillion in Repo Loans in Q4 2019

In the last quarter of 2019 – before there was any news of COVID-19 in the U.S., and months before the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a pandemic – the Fed pumped $4.5 trillion in cumulative repo loans to unnamed trading houses on Wall Street – its so-called “primary dealers.”

The collateral that the Fed accepted for the cumulative $4.5 trillion in loans consisted of $3.497 trillion in U.S. Treasury securities; $988.3 billion in agency Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS); and $15.839 billion in agency debt.

The Fed’s emergency repo loan operations began on September 17, 2019. From September 17, 2019 through the last acknowledged operation on July 2, 2020, the Fed’s repo loans cumulatively totaled $11.23 trillion, made up of the following pledged collateral: $7.137 trillion in U.S. Treasury securities; $4 trillion in agency Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS) and $91.525 billion in agency debt...........

The-Feds-Repo-Loan-Operations-2005-through-2019.jpg
I knew this " great " stock market push couldnt last much longer .. and I've got a good sum in retirement cash invested .. I think I'll get out .. soon .

Now would be an excellent time to use an inflated currency (stock market profits) to buy real assets.

Nobody knows where the top is, but taking profits at these inflated levels makes sense in light of an incompetant administration. Hopefully Nov gets here before the damage is irreversible.
Giving Feds & KY 25% of my profits is exactly what I want to do.

CNN Headline: Vast majority of US children admitted to hospitals with Covid-19 are unvaccinated​

Well although I think meant to scare parents, the reality is I don’t think children are being admitted in high numbers because of Covid 19. They are covid tested when admitted for other reasons than Covid 19. And the vast majority are unvaccinated obviously because the vaccination rate is children is extremely low. But the effort continues to scare us into getting kids vaccinated.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT