POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you leftists weren't so dumb and insane, wouldn't be any bickering.

Now the left have also lost their minds when it comes to mingling sports and fringe politics. How can anyone actually think/feel this way? I'm holding out hope it's a troll but doesn't appear that way.

269611162_607161700566915_2206239874728844900_n.jpg
It's all made up. Gender theory, critical race theory, etc. It's why no one shoukd take anything from humanities seriously. Unfortunately it's starting to also infect serious academia thats based on data, etc.

No one can really even argue that bc there were a group of academics who tested this equity nonsense.

The authors completely made up studies to be woke and got several published by different academic journals.

One of the journals they submitted was Hitlers Mein Kampf but they replaced jews with white males.

Here are some of the others:

"Human Reactions to Rape Culture and Queer Performativity at Urban Dog Parks in Portland, Oregon

. "Who Are They to Judge? Overcoming Anthropometry and a Framework for Fat Bodybuilding"

"Going in Through the Back Door: Challenging Straight Male Homohysteria and Transphobia through Receptive Penetrative Sex Toy Use"

"An Ethnography of Breastaurant Masculinity: Themes of Objectification, Sexual Conquest, Male Control, and Masculine Toughness in a Sexually Objectifying Restaurant"

Lol these all got published...meaning they went through a board review. As you can imagine libs had no self reflection of how absurd they are...they attacked the authors

Lol @jameslee32 thinks this is a 1st amendment issue which no one is challenging as opposed to a made up fantasy curriculum based on nonsense

I just thought of an interesting data point.

Pretty soon, w÷ are going to hit a critical mass.
Right now 16.5% of USA has tested positive. (World-o-meter)
Right now, we are 78.0 percent t of population above 5 with at least one shot. (CDC)

when those numbers converge, can we begin to truly call it a pandemic of the vaccinated?

Cause in my view, every case after that convergence MUST be in the vaxxed? Right?

Since all the coronabros have blamed the unvaxxed up to this point, and keep claiming its all unvaxxed getting it, etc.

What then, coronabros?

CNN Headline: Vast majority of US children admitted to hospitals with Covid-19 are unvaccinated​

Well although I think meant to scare parents, the reality is I don’t think children are being admitted in high numbers because of Covid 19. They are covid tested when admitted for other reasons than Covid 19. And the vast majority are unvaccinated obviously because the vaccination rate is children is extremely low. But the effort continues to scare us into getting kids vaccinated.
You just need to stop this nonsense…logical reasoning is not allowed to a few posters here😉

Twitter (and other like facebook and instagram) use tracking cookies to track what you click on and from where.

You have something blocking that from happening, which is why you can't see those links here but probably can still go to twitter directly and view it.

try opening this page in a firefox private window (if you don't know, right click the settings menu at the top right of the browser then select new private window) then see if it loads the emdedded links just fine.

if it does, then your problem is somwhere in browser settings or addons. if it doesn't, then it could be something else like your network router's firewall blocking it
The private window thing didnt fix it :(

It's all made up. Gender theory, critical race theory, etc. It's why no one shoukd take anything from humanities seriously. Unfortunately it's starting to also infect serious academia thats based on data, etc.

No one can really even argue that bc there were a group of academics who tested this equity nonsense.

The authors completely made up studies to be woke and got several published by different academic journals.

One of the journals they submitted was Hitlers Mein Kampf but they replaced jews with white males.

Here are some of the others:

"Human Reactions to Rape Culture and Queer Performativity at Urban Dog Parks in Portland, Oregon

. "Who Are They to Judge? Overcoming Anthropometry and a Framework for Fat Bodybuilding"

"Going in Through the Back Door: Challenging Straight Male Homohysteria and Transphobia through Receptive Penetrative Sex Toy Use"

"An Ethnography of Breastaurant Masculinity: Themes of Objectification, Sexual Conquest, Male Control, and Masculine Toughness in a Sexually Objectifying Restaurant"

Lol these all got published...meaning they went through a board review. As you can imagine libs had no self reflection of how absurd they are...they attacked the authors

Lol @jameslee32 thinks this is a 1st amendment issue which no one is challenging as opposed to a made up fantasy curriculum based on nonsense
No, you see, “scholars” and “academics” have a 1st amendment right to your tax dollars, you see.

Jamesless knows the bill of rights very well.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls

Right now, we are 78.0 percent t of population above 5 with at least one shot. (CDC)

when those numbers converge, can we begin to truly call it a pandemic of the vaccinated?

Cause in my view, every case after that convergence MUST be in the vaxxed? Right?

Since all the coronabros have blamed the unvaxxed up to this point, and keep claiming its all unvaxxed getting it, etc.

What then, coronabros?

I’ve said this for a month. If it is as contagious as claimed, there can hardly be a reservoir of unvaxxed people to keep getting it. They will mostly have the same or better immunity than the “vaccinated”.

In other words, the calls are coming from inside your house, coronabros.

I’ve said this for a month. If it is as contagious as claimed, there can hardly be a reservoir of unvaxxed people to keep getting it. They will mostly have the same or better immunity than the “vaccinated”.

In other words, the calls are coming from inside your house, coronabros.
I mean, we all know that there are probably 3 times as many actual positives in the USA than confirmed positives by testing.

So I'm actually giving the coronabros a huge benefit of doubt, here.

We are probably already at that tipping point, or well past it.

What then, coronabros?
I'm on my 2nd bout of Covid- same as a year ago... runny nose, cough, tired for 1 day. No effin way I'd get vaxced for this.

That is the question. The names of the people flying on the jet to the island would be a good start. I doubt any of them got on the jet to fly to an island full of young, hot girls to drink rum and coca-cola on the beach.

It is also hard to believe all of the girls were recruited to service Jeffery Epstein. In all probability the U.S. government knows each and every girl and who she was paired up with. But Bill Clinton is in the middle of this as well as Hillary. The laws of America have never applied to either one.
270600836_4456784957780502_9116765661360113939_n.jpg

Screw this moron. He mentions Florida as a bickerer. We are not bickering about anything. We stayed open and put masks in the bottom drawer. We went to school, worked and ended up with a billion dollar surplus while other states went bankrupt.

And then Florida became the healthiest state and ranked at the bottom in COVID cases. Mandates were challenged and people make their own choice. No bickering down here. Just Fun In The Sun

Morons: Now do Ivermectin sales in the Northeast.
This northeast?

3YJzErp.png

It looks like NYC, with 8% unvaxxed is a gd covid magnet. Jeez, look at DC. They are both over 300/100000.

All of the supervaxxed cities are double the rate we were four months ago at our peak.

Good thing Biden diverted DeathSantis Monoclonals from Texas and Florida to the Northeast.

Last edited:
So fake. IF your implication were true, it would be cover to cover just like Russiagate was.

Oh, wait. Russiagate was fake too.

IF DJT were involved in sex trafficking, then throw the book at him. I have no problem with that. (That is called "being principled". I dont suggest you try it without supervision, it may hurt your feelings... and you cant handle that.)

Now, your turn ... when it is proven that China Joe and the other Dims were involved, what will you say??

Oh, one more thing, you didnt even answer my question (who was named as "consumers" in the trial?)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT