How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FH1NtnBXMAEhtX-
What did Jake know and when did he know it?

Jameslee supports pedos...

So fake. IF your implication were true, it would be cover to cover just like Russiagate was.

Oh, wait. Russiagate was fake too.

IF DJT were involved in sex trafficking, then throw the book at him. I have no problem with that. (That is called "being principled". I dont suggest you try it without supervisiob, it may hurt your feelings... and you cant handle that.)

Now, your turn ... when it is proven that China Joe and the other Dims were involved, what will you say??

They never say anything. They move on to the next lie. It's the only thing they can do. Lie lie lie lie

So fake. IF your implication were true, it would be cover to cover just like Russiagate was.

Oh, wait. Russiagate was fake too.

IF DJT were involved in sex trafficking, then throw the book at him. I have no problem with that. (That is called "being principled". I dont suggest you try it without supervisiob, it may hurt your feelings... and you cant handle that.)

Now, your turn ... when it is proven that China Joe and the other Dims were involved, what will you say??

Oh, one more thing, you didnt even answer my question (who was named as "consumers" in the trial?)
If Pedo James is correct, then the media and the FBI are covering this up for Trump. Bwahhaahahhhaaahhaaa. (Deep breath)
BwahhaahhahahhhaaaahhA

So many vaccinated people are getting sick that cutting quarantine to 5 days was the only way to ensure enough poors were around to service the liberals.

Moral of this story? Liberals are moronic pussies. Liberals don't care about poor people despite constantly yammering about a "living wage" whatever that means.

Screw this moron. He mentions Florida as a bickerer. We are not bickering about anything. We stayed open and put masks in the bottom drawer. We went to school, worked and ended up with a billion dollar surplus while other states went bankrupt.

And then Florida became the healthiest state and ranked at the bottom in COVID cases. Mandates were challenged and people make their own choice. No bickering down here. Just Fun In The Sun
Florida isn’t bickering. They’re just saying phuch you and your mandates.

Screw this moron. He mentions Florida as a bickerer. We are not bickering about anything. We stayed open and put masks in the bottom drawer. We went to school, worked and ended up with a billion dollar surplus while other states went bankrupt.

And then Florida became the healthiest state and ranked at the bottom in COVID cases. Mandates were challenged and people make their own choice. No bickering down here. Just Fun In The Sun
Well said. But Honestly, What do you expect from "yahoo news"? They are all part of "the party". (Even Dion should agree w that.)

You would be called a science denier if you said this literally yesterday

This SOB. If he will say this then how many died “with” Covid?

They stole from the Treasury to the tune of trillions, money they could have never gotten under normal circumstances, to prop up their shitty blue cities and states. They destroyed our kids’ financial futures with crushing debt as well as ruining their mental health and education.

Build the gallows.

I am assuming that this is the unsaid thing we’re all thinking?

Not that it’s engineered that way but that for whatever reason the vaxed are now more vulnerable to infection than before.

It’s like having a good car that works, reliable, dependable etc and trading it for a piece of shit clunker that a shady used car salesman convinced you of taking.

The wife took a rapid test for work (healthcare) to be able to work for the week. Positive. Instead of missing a week work, went on lunch break and took a pcr. Negative. Continued working. Those rapids are the equivalent of a magic 8 ball. Seen a ton of false positives from them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT