POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question to all dems: if the child sex-slave stuff is true, would you still vote for hillary?

I'd love to ask that question to dems after a dose of sodium pentothal. Guarantee if forced to be honest, at least 75% of dems would vote for her anyway.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Hope that old fck dies soon.

Listen, there would never be a more glorious time to be alive than to see hillary lose, and know both her and soros will die without seeing their vision of our nation's destruction become a reality. A lifetimes worth of soul selling and shadiness, just to whiff on their lifes dream.

How sweet that would be

At least. "Just because she rapes children doesn't mean she can't be a good president. Donald used words and everyone knows that words speak louder than actions." /dem

Listen, there would never be a more glorious time to be alive than to see hillary lose, and know both her and soros will die without seeing their vision of our nation's destruction become a reality. A lifetimes worth of soul selling and shadiness, just to whiff on their lifes dream.

How sweet that would be

That would be sweet indeed, but brother, those are only two of the many that are hell bent on the same damn thing.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Absent a huge announcement in the next couple of days, I think Hillary wins. And she'll be one of if not the most hated Presidents in history. And she'll slowly turn her back on Obama and Michelle.

But I've been wrong before.

Reactions: ymmot31
That would be sweet indeed, but brother, those are only two of the many that are hell bent on the same damn thing.

Very true. At least once soros dies, maybe losing the financial genius will cause their cabal to run out of money.

Hillary is just a puppet. So is Obama, and many others.

Question to all dems: if the child sex-slave stuff is true, would you still vote for hillary?

I'd love to ask that question to dems after a dose of sodium pentothal. Guarantee if forced to be honest, at least 75% of dems would vote for her anyway.

You know they would. Dems don't give a shit about character or ethics in any way, which is what was so comical about #NeverTrump Republicans.

You're operating on a moral code when Dems have no morals or values or ethics. They're all in on corruption and evil. There's nothing on their side that can deter them from their cause.

Absent a huge announcement in the next couple of days, I think Hillary wins. And she'll be one of if not the most hated Presidents in history. And she'll slowly turn her back on Obama and Michelle.

I hope you're wrong. I've been saying she would be the next president for the last 8 years after they let the black guy be the president before the woman. Next after her will be a latino or a gay. Maybe a gay latino.

Hillary-Weiner.jpg

I hope you're wrong. I've been saying she would be the next president for the last 8 years after they let the black guy be the president before the woman. Next after her will be a latino or a gay. Maybe a gay latino.

I don't care if you're gay, black, female, latino, etc...

Just don't want any damn reptilian as the POTUS...j/k

I just don't want a criminal, or someone who is hell bent on destroying the country. I'm hoping IF Donald wins, it will start to change politics. Maybe more non-politicians will get involved and we can start to clean house and fix all the shit that's broken.

You can bank on the Latino or gay thing or some combo like "black woman," which marks two off the identity politics box, which is why Michelle Obama will no doubt be considered.

"First black guy"
"First woman"
"First black woman"
"First gay guy"
"First Latino"

You'll never see Asian on there despite being a smaller minority because they're not stupid enough to fall for the Dems BS: unfortunately many blacks and Latinos do.

Would be interested in hearing other peoples thoughts on why they're voting for Trump. Personally I'm not voting for him as much as I'm voting for the policy's he represents. Such as the following:

Issue number 1: Free Trade Agreements - These agreements have destroyed communities, drove down wages & increased poverty and unemployment.

Issue number 2: Illegal Immigration - For the same reason listed above. It floods the market place with foreign nationals who will work dirt cheap and that in turn drives wages and employment down.

Issue number 3: The second amendment - There's no doubt in my mind that Hillary will appoint liberal judges that will strike down or alter this constitutional freedom.

Issue number 4: Energy policies - Western and eastern Kentucky have been hit hard by Obama's EPA and energy policy's. What they have done to those areas and to Appalachia in general is criminal.

This X 100! Really just the first two. The gun control thing I'm not too worried about. You can't really piss off half the country with gun control when the other half are unarmed liberal pussies. And the liberal pussies know this.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
If only we would have had the foresight to elect Shirley Chisholm when we had the chance.

Livin La Vida Loca

Ricky-Martin-La-Mordidita-2015-1200x1200.png

Reactions: ymmot31
You like the little smiley emoticon but don't offer any insight - typical. What's so funny about this? A lot of buzz/rumors about the FBI and NYPD threatening to come forward with information if the DOJ doesn't act. If Hillary wins, she will most likely be indicted and all hell could break loose. This is WAY bigger than Watergate as far as the level and depth of corruption.

I honestly think there are huge numbers for Trump that are going unnoticed. The Hillary stuff is just too much for a lot of people to handle and they will not be able to vote for her. Won't be surprised at all if he pulls a few states that he's not expected to win according to the current polls.

Some goodies in there. One of the Bush kids knew Chelsea's foundation was getting internally investigated.

Hillary claiming she applied for NASA or some shit. NASA has no record of it. She lied.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47943

Here's Luzzatto to Podesta again.. talking oddly about children and sleepovers...

"We had a Luzzattopalooza yesterday, with Marisa-Paul-10 month Evie staying with us already while their house gets painted, and Ben-Alex sledding their 3 over to "help" us decorate the tree. When the parents got back to retrieve children, they threw in the towel (and about 19 pieces of winter clothing) to stay for tortellini and an overnight. So, 6 grownups with 2 toddlers and 2 infants spread throughout the house, and sure enough one of those toddlers was rubbing my nose at 5:45...."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47943

Here's Luzzatto to Podesta again.. talking oddly about children and sleepovers...

"We had a Luzzattopalooza yesterday, with Marisa-Paul-10 month Evie staying with us already while their house gets painted, and Ben-Alex sledding their 3 over to "help" us decorate the tree. When the parents got back to retrieve children, they threw in the towel (and about 19 pieces of winter clothing) to stay for tortellini and an overnight. So, 6 grownups with 2 toddlers and 2 infants spread throughout the house, and sure enough one of those toddlers was rubbing my nose at 5:45...."

eek.gif

Reactions: Willy4UK
I honestly think there are huge numbers for Trump that are going unnoticed. The Hillary stuff is just too much for a lot of people to handle and they will not be able to vote for her. Won't be surprised at all if he pulls a few states that he's not expected to win according to the current polls.
It's going to be close and will probably come down to Florida. I hope Willy is right about that- if he has Florida, he probably has the election, because New Hampshire is looking better and better every day. If he doesn't get Florida, he better pray that those recent polls in PA and MI are legit. Those two states (or one of them, plus VA) are his only chance to overcome a loss of Florida.

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT