How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^^This

Plus, the GOP usually runs up the score in the absentee ballot game (tons of military voters, old white retirees who haven't come down to Florida yet, etc.), the Democrats make up a significant portion of the deficit via early in-person voting, and then it's just a GOTV competition on Election Day.

This is where ground game matters. And it's showing.

I don't see it Jamo, all it means is Democrats that normally vote on Election Day are voting early now.
Could also mean people registered as Democrats are voting for Trump.
I just don't think you can use past metrics for this election.

I don't see it Jamo, all it means is Democrats that normally vote on Election Day are voting early now.
While possible, that is a less convincing argument in light of the polls coming out of Florida. Possible? Yes. Supported by other data? Not really.

Could also mean people registered as Democrats are voting for Trump.
Could. But, again, see above.

I just don't think you can use past metrics for this election.
That's a Jedi hand-wave. Not an argument.

You failed to answer the issue as to why the MSM data should be trusted over the independent data.

I should have added this disclaimer to my earlier post. My 85% Republicans for Trump vs 91% Democrats for Hillary in Florida are %'s from MSM polls.

As much collusion we have seen between the DNC & MSM during this cycle, they probably shouldn't be trusted 100%.

I did not vote for Hillary. Ballot has already been mailed.

Next question?

For persons who are a Hillary supporters living in a states where the outcomes are well determined either way, such as in Kentucky or California, a good "cleansing" technique would be to vote for an independent. That way Hillary can go on to win the general election and those persons can spend the next four years claiming to be absolved from any accountability.

No, he's not. In fact, he's doing better than Romney by comparison in Florida. And he's absolutely cruising in Oh.

You failed to answer the issue as to why the MSM data should be trusted over the independent data. Moreover, you failed to address the fact her rare campaign appearances are in PA.

I am starting to question your identification as a cuck. Some of your posts are beginning to smack of Soros. I am becoming increasingly convinced that you're "with her".

Jamo has been on here for months being completely pessimistic and critical of Trump, saying he has no chance and all of that.

While possible, that is a less convincing argument in light of the polls coming out of Florida. Possible? Yes. Supported by other data? Not really.

Could. But, again, see above.

That's a Jedi hand-wave. Not an argument.

I wasn't trying to make an argument, simply having a conversation with you.
Honestly, I don't think early voting means squat. A vote is a vote no matter when it occurs.
I do think many blue collar democrats are going to vote Trump.

Trump has gotten almost the same amount of early votes as Romney did, he hasn't lost anything. It's just that the Dems have voted early this year. Or at least registered democrat voters have.

Anyway, I'm watching the Cats dominate in football, and the Cubs make it to the World Series!!! Weird things are happening my man!

Jamo has been on here for months being completely pessimistic and critical of Trump, saying he has no chance and all of that.
I don't think ive ever said "no chance" until The Tape dropped earlier this month (because it made Pennsylvania unrealistic for him). While anybody can have "a chance" at this stage, Trump's was no longer realistic after The Tape because it absolutely killed him in the collar counties of Philly.

What I have believed, though:
(1) it was an absolutely awful idea to nominate him
(2) he has one of the toughest paths to victory of any GOP candidate
(3) he runs an abysmal campaign. Absolutely abysmal.
(4) he'd be a totally incompetent and feckless POTUS who wouldn't do a damned thing that he's promising his voters
(5) it was all just a publicity stunt in the first place

I'm still trying to get used to not pumping my own gas. It's against the law here. I keep hopping out gung ho, grabbing the pump from habit & catching funny looks.
I touching hate that and it makes me irrationally angry every time i have to abide by that law.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Overrated. My buddy in Colorado says the best thing about the law is the ability to home grow. Retail prices are super inflated.
Colorado has a very, very different system. While I personally have not indulged in recent memory, supposedly the retail experience in Washington is way more simple, but there aren't that many establishments; the opposite is true in Colorado.

We are getting there, slowly. Personally speaking, I totally appreciate the awareness. Had a couple strokes back in '09. Love the awareness.

They have quite a few that are even paved off road, weaving in & out of neighborhoods, through woods, under overpasses, over highways etc... It's their own little network & cyclists' highways. Pretty cool, actually. Pretty sure most of Oregon is like this. You'll dig it.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
They have quite a few that are even paved off road, weaving in & out of neighborhoods, through woods, under overpasses, over highways etc... It's their own little network & cyclists' highways. Pretty cool, actually. Pretty sure most of Oregon is like this. You'll dig it.
Thanks! I'm gonna hit it one of these days. I traveled much to Germany back in 2010-2013. Loved the routes. Austin is going in that direction, but very slowly. I so love the freedom.

I've asked & only been told for theft & safety reasons. Of course, every attendant is a usually a teenager so they may be wrong, but that's what I've been told.
I always assumed it was a "bunch of lazy guys who have an easy job and don't wanna be laid off bc they're inferior to simple technology" thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT