POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really looked hard at OR for proxy growing. Nearly pulled the trigger on some grow-room investments out there. Just could not convince the old lady.
Seems like a no-brainer, especially in a tourist town. Devil's in the details and of course finding reputable partners to bring it to market.

Another buddy visited Colorado recently and was amazed at the variety of strains to get you to any place you want mentally and physically. Of course being the fittest state in the union and the rocky mountain state, Boulder dispensaries can hook you up with the energy for hiking, biking and climbing as crazy as that sounds.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Seems like a no-brainer, especially in a tourist town. Devil's in the details and of course finding reputable partners to bring it to market.

Another buddy visited Colorado recently and was amazed at the variety of strains to get you to any place you want mentally and physically. Of course being the fittest state in the union and the rocky mountain state, Boulder dispensaries can hook you up with the energy for hiking, biking and climbing as crazy as that sounds.
Great stuff! Recreational cyclist. Love some good smoke. My last visit out there was in '99. New world these days. I come off sometimes as Repug, but am really big progressive, like Willy. We just hate the current status quo. Such stuff = paradise to me.

Another buddy visited Colorado recently and was amazed at the variety of strains to get you to any place you want mentally and physically.
I've taken a liking to some of the high cbd strains. I really like the ones that are high (20+%) 1:1 ratio thc, cbd. Still get plenty high, but the cbd gives a hell of a body buzz stone, narcotic like.

Last edited:
I've taken a liking to some of the high cbd strains. I really like the ones that are high (20+%) 1:1 ratio thc, cbd. Still get plenty high, but the cbd gives a hell of a body buzz stone, narcotic like.
Great, great stuff. Man, I really wish we were not so myopic out here in Texas. I'd gladly grow my own, but am scared shitless because of LEA.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Great, great stuff. Man, I really wish we were not so myopic out here in Texas. I'd gladly grow my own, but am scared shitless because of LEA.

Growing is definitely the way to go. Wish I could've gotten into it, but unfortunately wasn't going to be here long enough. Leaving on Halloween.

Think I'm going to stock up on co2 oil cartridges take to my next stop in Arkansas. Some of the brands here are just clear tanks with no labeling, so it looks just like ejuice.

Growing is definitely the way to go. Wish I could've gotten into it, but unfortunately wasn't going to be here long enough. Leaving on Halloween.

Think I'm going to stock up on co2 oil cartridges take to my next stop in Arkansas. Some of the brands here are just clear tanks with no labeling, so it looks just like ejuice.
We must talk. Not now, but one of these days. Great stuff, Moe.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Voted for Trump today. Was way more a vote against Hillary, but he's the lesser of two bad choices.

Strongly considered not voting but sometimes you just have to take a stand.

Said a prayer for our country and hope for the best.
You're a good man Wettcat.

Cleveland police union rep rips Hillary Clinton after Black Lives Matter meeting

Oct 22, 2016 10:12 AM

DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Hillary Clinton, the Democratic candidate for president, spoke at Tri-C in Cleveland on Friday. During her visit to northeast Ohio, she met with Black Lives Matter activists.

A Clinton campaign aide said Friday they planned to discuss how to advance equity and opportunity in the African-American community, per the Associated Press.

Following the meeting, President of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association Steve Loomis released the following statement:

"Hillary Clinton shows where her priorities lie when she meets with radicals from Black Lives Matters but refuses requests to meet with our local police officers here in Cleveland, Ohio, and the nation. By accepting an endorsement from this racially exclusive and divisive group that encourages attacks against police officers, she sets back our efforts to restore trust with the law-abiding citizens we serve in our communities. The result of Hillary Clinton's decision to fuel animosity against police is that cops will stop proactively policing in the neighborhoods where their presence is needed the most. The law-abiding citizens will continue to suffer and the only ones who will benefit will be those who continue to victimize them."

The association recently took a vote on whom to back in a presidential election for the first time in the organization’s history. As a result, the CPPA endorsed controversial GOP candidate Donald Trump.

Reactions: ymmot31 and WettCat
Cleveland police union rep rips Hillary Clinton after Black Lives Matter meeting

Oct 22, 2016 10:12 AM

DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Hillary Clinton, the Democratic candidate for president, spoke at Tri-C in Cleveland on Friday. During her visit to northeast Ohio, she met with Black Lives Matter activists.

A Clinton campaign aide said Friday they planned to discuss how to advance equity and opportunity in the African-American community, per the Associated Press.

Following the meeting, President of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association Steve Loomis released the following statement:

"Hillary Clinton shows where her priorities lie when she meets with radicals from Black Lives Matters but refuses requests to meet with our local police officers here in Cleveland, Ohio, and the nation. By accepting an endorsement from this racially exclusive and divisive group that encourages attacks against police officers, she sets back our efforts to restore trust with the law-abiding citizens we serve in our communities. The result of Hillary Clinton's decision to fuel animosity against police is that cops will stop proactively policing in the neighborhoods where their presence is needed the most. The law-abiding citizens will continue to suffer and the only ones who will benefit will be those who continue to victimize them."

The association recently took a vote on whom to back in a presidential election for the first time in the organization’s history. As a result, the CPPA endorsed controversial GOP candidate Donald Trump.

Don't know how any sane person can support her. Let me say this, if the roles were reversed and HRC was republican nominee, and Trump was the Dem nominee, I would still vote Trump. I do not vote party.

I'm still trying to get used to not pumping my own gas. It's against the law here. I keep hopping out gung ho, grabbing the pump from habit & catching funny looks.

When I was there in 2003, I had to pump my own gas, I just could not touch the pump, an attendent handed me the nozzle, have they changed the law?

Who here wants to email Chelsea Clinton?

aj66@nyu.edu

If I get murdered, just know that it was Albany and the Clintons.

Since we know that Bill is a sexual pervert, I wonder if he ever took a turn at Chelsea? We know he went off on the Lolita Express and had sex with underage girls. I am waiting for that to leak out.

When I was there in 2003, I had to pump my own gas, I just could not touch the pump, an attendent handed me the nozzle, have they changed the law?

Wasn't sure so I looked it up. It's been the law since '51. 500$ fine for breaking it. I'm assuming the attendent may have been being lazy & allowed people to pump their own. Not sure why they allowed you to do it.

I've actually been yelled at (not in an angry way, but a "hey, you're not allowed to do that" way) for accidentally trying. Maybe they were more loose with the law where you were? Were you in a rural area?

making joke about colored people time, pandering (and lying) about carrying hot sauce in her purse, now a wiki where her staff debates using "yo mama" in a speech. Good lord, what a creation.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Maybe we should rename the "deadman's switch" as the Vince Foster Protocol.

Sad thing is, one can take their pick of names from the clinton death count.

Trump is getting run off the field in the absentee ballot game in both FL and NC

I'm surprised dems don't win every state using absentee and early voting. You know there's tons of fraud there.

Non-Political Take:

Someday I'll be driving the coast of Vancouver Island. Someday.

Last summer on a trip with one of my daughters, we rented a convertible and drove from Victoria, BC out to Port Renfew along the northern coast of the Strait of Juan de Fuca. One of the best and most memorable days of my entire life. Incredible, stunning and beautiful.

Make it happen.

Reactions: AlbanyWildCat
^^^^This

Plus, the GOP usually runs up the score in the absentee ballot game (tons of military voters, old white retirees who haven't come down to Florida yet, etc.), the Democrats make up a significant portion of the deficit via early in-person voting, and then it's just a GOTV competition on Election Day.

This is where ground game matters. And it's showing.

Racist.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: jamo0001
Interesting factoid dropped on CNN just now: Registered voters have passed the 200M mark for the first time.

This drives me crazy. The naivety of the "refugees welcomed" crowd. They want to feel good about themselves and think these people are like taking in stray dogs. No. These people are crazy and backwards and come from a completely different planet that doesn't belong in western civilization.

Refugees were used to destroy Europe and they will do the same to the U.S. Islam is going to spread like wild fire and our politicians and the left are the ones who are ushering in our demise.

I'd nail Huma, she is sexy as hell to me.

Agreed...

huma-abedin.jpg

Reactions: augustaky1
making joke about colored people time, pandering (and lying) about carrying hot sauce in her purse, now a wiki where her staff debates using "yo mama" in a speech. Good lord, what a creation.

Can you give me the links for the colored people time and the "yo mama" stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT