POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
False, that will raise taxes to pay for more welfare. You're not good at anything are you.
If they are given a green card and allowed to work legally....they will be paying taxes. Same ole tired anti immigrant fears and rhetoric that have been used against the Germans, Irish, Italians, etc. for as long as immigrants have been coming to America.
It was wrong then and it's wrong now. The only way they don't pay into the system is if we don't allow them to by forcing them into the shadows.

• Haha
Reactions: awf
If they are given a green card and allowed to work legally....they will be paying taxes. Same ole tired anti immigrant fears and rhetoric that have been used against the Germans, Irish, Italians, etc. for as long as immigrants have been coming to America.
It was wrong then and it's wrong now. The only way they don't pay into the system is if we don't allow them to by forcing them into the shadows.
False, if? People crossing the border illegally are not getting green cards. There are millions here illegally. That makes them illegal aliens not immigrants. Your false green card excuse is the same one you guys have been using for years because most of them are in the shadows and so are criminal elements among them and terrorist but you guys know they will homestead somewhere and vote liberal.

Like I said, you're not good at this.

Warrior is referring to people who come here illegally to take advantage of the system. Most people have no problem with legal immigrants who come here and work.

You posed an example that gave one class 3 votes vs another. Federal law requires that all state laws apply equally to all...thus equal protection. This case has nothing to do with equal protection.
The dispute was whether absentee ballots received up to 3 days after the election should be counted. The PA SC ruled that they could be counted. The state makes the rules.
You originally said "Either you believe that elections are left to the state or you don’t. Which is it? "
I replied to your erroneous statement/question by pointing out that both federal and state law apply to elections. I never made any reference to the PA case, and the PA case was not heard. However, there were issues in the PA case that concerned/arose out of both state and federal law. Under your theory that only one kind of law can apply, I guess many issues could have been disposed of out of hand, but the case was not heard.
Both federal and state law apply to elections. There is NO "which is it?"

False, if? People crossing the border illegally are not getting green cards. There are millions here illegally. That makes them illegal aliens not immigrants. Your false green card excuse is the same one you guys have been using for years because most of them are in the shadows and so are criminal elements among them and terrorist but you guys know they will homestead somewhere and vote liberal.

Like I said, you're not good at this.
I'll bet that open borders will cost the Dims terribly over the next 15 years. They are deliberately refusing to enforce the laws and do what the people want. they are now on the hook for every act of every illegal and for every dollar spent on them. On top of that, now is the wrong time to do it, because all they are doing is creating a super spreader event. They forget the polls, like the 2018 Harvard Harris poll that found over 70% of each ethnic group wanted illegal immigration ended and illegals deported. Of nonethnic groups like "Clinton Voters" , 2/3 were opposed to illegal immigration.
Ask an open borders supporter how on earth an extra 2 million illegal aliens per year could be good for the American people, and all you get for an answer is mush.
The Dims are becomding the party of street riots, illegal immigration, haters of women and blacks.

edit-- I doubt if the Dims even remember #CNNBlackmail or the Harvard study 2 years ago that found 90+% of CNN's coverage of Trump was biased. It's as if their memory begins this morning and ends at midnight.

Last edited:
All I heard about Garland was how he was really a center-left moderate. I guess that’s not the case. Thank God he didn’t get on the Court.

That's what we were told. That's what his decisions showed too. I think that's who he was.

Goes to show exactly what's required of you to get the lib stamp of approval.

Thank God he wasn't confirmed. That was an incredibly gutsy gamble by Mitch but it paid off big time.

Reactions: awf and MO_Blue
That's what we were told. That's what his decisions showed too. I think that's who he was.

Goes to show exactly what's required of you to get the lib stamp of approval.

Thank God he wasn't confirmed. That was an incredibly gutsy gamble by Mitch but it paid off big time.

After Kav and Barrett backstabbed the Constitution, it appears Garland not being on SC will not be missed since they will be voting with the liberals.

Just call me Sam Nye...the science guy.
You sound slightly unmoved by the facts I presented.
What science is it that says bringing in illegal aliens and releasing them into the general population without Covid testing is safe?
I would think that anyone who understands the science would see that this is, at a minimum, negligent homicide on the part of the Biden Admin. Science says Covid is transmissible, the illegal aliens will transmit it, and people will get sick and some will die. Do you no science?
Who is going to pay for medical costs associated with the sick illegal aliens and the US citizens who get Covid from them?

After Kav and Barrett backstabbed the Constitution, it appears Garland not being on SC will not be missed since they will be voting with the liberals.
Barrett is a female Roberts. Nothing intellectual at all. Whole life goal was to get on Court and never did or ever will do anything to rock the boat. She’s a phony and will forever be a poor justice.

Barrett is a female Roberts. Nothing intellectual at all. Whole life goal was to get on Court and never did or ever will do anything to rock the boat. She’s a phony and will forever be a poor justice.

Yep. 100%. Makes me think the whole Turdle McConnell and Dem faux outrage over Barrett was a big farce. Knowing after trafficking kids with Roberts that she was an Establishment vote

Yep. 100%. Makes me think the whole Turdle McConnell and Dem faux outrage over Barrett was a big farce. Knowing after trafficking kids with Roberts that she was an Establishment vote

That's what Robert Barnes has been telling people all along. She's the female John Roberts. A country club Republican who values the Washington cocktail scene over her core principles.

Whenever the dishonest liberals tell you about the fake "insurrection". (No one arrested had a gun. Who insurrects without hard core weapons)

Remember

Names Of People Killed By Democrat "Peaceful Protester" Riots*

1.David Dorn

2.Barry Perkins III

3.David McAtee

4.Dorian Murrell

5.Italia Kelly

6.Marquis M. Tousant

7.Calvin L. Horton Jr

8.James Scurlock

9.Victor Cazares

10.Dave Patrick Underwood

11.Jorge Gomez

12.Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr.

13.Tyler Gerth, Press photographer murdered by BLM member Steven Lopez

14.Secoriea Turner

15.Summer Taylor

16.Robert Forbes

17.Jessica Doty Whitaker

18.Chris Beaty

19.Javar Harrell

20.Jose Gutierrez

21.John Tiggs

22.Marvin Francois

23.Antonio Mays Jr.

24.Garrett Foster

25.Anthony Huber - convicted felon

26.Joseph “Jojo” Rosenbaum - Convicted pedophile rapist

27.Not yet named: 29-year-old Chicago man was shot and killed in what was ruled a homicide and attributed to “outside agitators” during the riots, according to the Chicago Sun Times

28.Not yet named: Unidentified male in his 20s was shot and killed by the owner of a gun store in Philadelphia while trying to loot his store.

29.Not yet named: Philadelphia man tried to blow up an ATM to loot it and was killed, according to a CBS Philadelphia affiliate.

30.Not yet named: Detroit man was shot and killed during protests, and police are searching for a woman identified as a person of interest.

31.Aaron J. Danielson

32.Michael Reinoehl - killed Danielson, then shot and killed by US Marshalls

33.Lee Keltner, Denver, Colorado protester shot and killed by Matthew Dolloff - Antifa member w/ Antifa tattoo on right wrist

Police Officers Murdered By Black Lives Matter*

1.Lorne Ahrens

2.Michael Krol

3.Michael Smith

4.Patrick Zamarripa

5.Brent Thompson

6.Joseph Cameron Ponder of Kentucky State Police shot/killed by BLM supporter Thomas Johnson Shanks

7.Wenjian Liu of NYPD shot/killed by BLM supporter Ismaaiyl Brinsley

8.Rafael Ramos of NYPD shot/killed by BLM supporter Ismaaiyl Brinsley

9.Johnathan Shoop

Names of People Murdered By Antifa Prior to 2020*

1.Lois Oglesby, 27

2.Megan Betts, 22

3.Sayid Saleh, 38

4.Derrick Fudge, 57

5.Logan Turner, 30

6.Nicholas Cumer, 25

7.Thomas McNichols, 25

8.Beatrice Warren Curtis, 36

9.Monica Brickhouse, 39

People Murdered By Proud Boys: None

People Murdered By Q-Anon: None

People Murdered By MAGA Marchers: None

MAGA Marchers Murdered By DemoKKKrat Police:

1.Ashli Babbitt, 35, 14-year veteran, unarmed, shot in head murdered by Capitol Police, no charges

2.Benjamin Phillips, 50, stroke, possibly from police baton to temple

3.Kevin Greeson, 55 heart attack (from tear gas?)

4.Rosanne Boyland, 34, undisclosed medical emergency, some say stampeded?

Resistance to Tyrants is obedience to God.
153511031_2995114184039810_6475576921279473841_n.jpg

You originally said "Either you believe that elections are left to the state or you don’t. Which is it? "
I replied to your erroneous statement/question by pointing out that both federal and state law apply to elections. I never made any reference to the PA case, and the PA case was not heard. However, there were issues in the PA case that concerned/arose out of both state and federal law. Under your theory that only one kind of law can apply, I guess many issues could have been disposed of out of hand, but the case was not heard.
Both federal and state law apply to elections. There is NO "which is it?"
The only federal regulations regarding elections are the age for eligibility, the requirement of access and anti-discrimination which are all equal protection issues. States control the rest. There are no questions as to any of those issues in this case.
You don’t get to open a case with the SCOTUS and then dig around and see what you can find. No witnesses or new evidence is heard. The plaintiff states their grievance and case law they think supports their case. The court reviews the brief and decides if the merits deserve oral arguments.

You won’t see Biden do nothing. He pops up and accidentally mutters the n-word. Gotta lock him up, and never ever talk about him on the news. It’s all so predictable.

We spent 4 years hearing about every move our president made, now we will spend 4 years knowing only what we’re supposed to know.

The only things Biden has done so far is give away money/favors to our enemies. The media has covered NONE of it.

Isolation? We are free to go where we want to. I played more golf this year than I ever have, shopped at will, and hung out with friends. If a kid kills him or her self, he or she had problems, period.

You really can't be this f-cking stupid...'I played more golf...I hung out with friends...'

You are an adult John...well actually you don't act like an adult, just a bi-polar alcoholic.

You see dumbass, a child doesn't have the freedom you have to go about as they please. For kids with a terrible home life for example, school can serve as a desperately needed escape. So some areas where the school lockdowns have been most severe, can be devastating for kids in a abusive home etc. I would give more examples but trying to get you to think logically is pointless.

Also, ending your point by actually typing out the word 'period' makes you look like f-cking putz.

You also literally wrote you 'shopped at will'....jesus

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT