POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, a coordinated effort by everyone who was praising Cuomo at the time is exactly what we needed. Those people definitively should have been in control.
bring-out-your-dead-gif.gif

I bet this historic moment is top 10 on the Libs hate list...team is too white, crowd is too white, AMERICAN FLAGS!!!! being waved by some in the crowd...libs must lose their sh-t when this is played.

Still to this day the greatest sporting event I watched live.....Well tape delay. Whatever it was.

Last edited:
He did his job getting rid of trump. Since the Lincoln Project was created and run by republicans that hate Trump, I think your side is better off explaining “what’s up with your friends”
Yes.......George Conway is such a conservative.......

Reactions: exemjr
This is the best thing Trump can do. Don’t run again, DeSantis and Noem are better politicians than Trump. Trump has already did the most important thing he could do. Throw a grenade in all of this and blow it up.

He needs to use his power in the party to back candidates. In all honesty the best thing that could happen for the party is Trump comes out and just pushes DeSantis and Noem. Get the momentum for those two started early.

And like this article says, go out and start publicly pushing 2022 midterm people as well. Turn that party into an America first party. And the thing is, the actual politicians that fit under that banner, are actually further right than Trump ever was. Hopefully we can get a wave of Republican politicians that have backbones and are actually small government politicians.
It's way early. I think we need to see how the next two years ago before anointing D & N. Agree they're top picks today, but come 2023, better choices could have emerged. And they could go off the rails before then too. Was Trump anyone's top pick in 2013?

Article has: "Graham told Fox News, “I’m more worried about 2022 than I’ve ever been. I don’t want to eat our own.

He needs to define who our own are or STFU. I'd hardly call Romney our own.

If you listen to Richard Baris on the Peoples Pundit he pretty much says that Graham is a warmongering deep state swamp rat. Same for Scott and Haley.

Reactions: awf
What's up with you and ryanbrunner about Clay Travis? Clay comes off as reasonable, unlike you leftist whack-jobs.
Haha...that’s because you don’t know Clay. The guy is a total fraud. Clay worked on the campaigns of Harold Ford Jr, Phil Bredesen and Jim Cooper...all Democrats and has continued to contribute to Dem candidates yet he plays this MAGA personality on air because he is playing to that demographic.

I finally see the light! This is all a Clinton plot! She had Beau killed so Biden wouldn't run in 2016. All so she could run and lose and make Trump President. So they could set him up for colluding with Russia and Ukraine. So they could finally impeach that bastard. So Pence would be the horrible 2020 nominee. And ALL of this so Warren could be the 1st female President! GENIUS! 10D chess!
151201225_2994400290777866_4706816047026342416_o.jpg

Either you believe that elections are left to the state or you don’t. Which is it?
Yeah, that's the simple black/white logic of Looney Left, but it's wrong.

One simple simple way of explaing this is by example. If a state law says that women get to vote 3 times for a senator but men only get 1 vote each, is it left up to the state, or does the constitution play some part? It's not the simple binary choice you suggest. Can 50 states define the term "vote" 50 different ways?

Last edited:
One explanation I've heard that makes some sense is that SCOTUS is terrified of the Dems packing the court so therefore they are throwing the Dems some wins. Come 2022 when they lose control of everything the court will start to do the right thing we hope.

It’s great to hear how much they value the constitution.

Yeah, that's the simple logic of Looney Left. "You're either with us Nazis or you're a republican."

One simple simple way of explaing this is by example. If a state law says that women get to vote 3 times for a senator but men only get 1 vote each, is it left up to the state, or does the constitution play some part? It's not the simple binary choice you suggest. Can 50 states define the term "vote" 50 different ways?
50 states can define how to vote 50 different ways. That’s how we have only mail-in voting in some states, no-excuse absentee voting in some states, only specified excuse absentee voting in some states, early voting different specified periods in states, open primary states where you can declare at the polls which primary you want to vote, closed primary states where only voters can only vote in a primary if they are registered as that party. You’ll have to point out how anything PA does gives any individual an advantage over any other individual in that state?
They aren’t discriminating against anyone thus equal protection (US Constitutional protection) isn’t a question.

50 states can define how to vote 50 different ways. That’s how we have only mail-in voting in some states, no-excuse absentee voting in some states, only specified excuse absentee voting in some states, early voting different specified periods in states, open primary states where you can declare at the polls which primary you want to vote, closed primary states where only voters can only vote in a primary if they are registered as that party. You’ll have to point out how anything PA does gives any individual an advantage over any other individual in that state?
They aren’t discriminating against anyone thus equal protection (US Constitutional protection) isn’t a question.
You originally said "Either you believe that elections are left to the state or you don’t. Which is it? "
Now you recognize that the Equal Protection Clause could apply, meaning that both federal and state law apply. That was exactly my point. Federal law controls some aspects of elections. It is not up to the states to do whatever they want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT