ADVERTISEMENT

Players On Twitter Recently

JacksonInLex

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2018
Lexington, Kentucky

I understand Lynn is always tweeting various things, but they had been MANY players the past couple of days tweeting obscure things. This is an example of McCall and Lynn interacting.

I understand that but there has been recent negative responses from a lot of players including ones like Darius West that never tweet anything of the sort.
Not everyone is alike. Some people keep to their selves and some people wear their issues on their sleeves and sometimes tweet about it.

Yeah I stopped reading into players tweets awhile ago. 18 years post and tweet vague stuff all the time. It’s what they do

giphy.gif

They looked like they had fun at Malibu Jack's of wherever. If there was an issue, didn't look like it

Never know though

I understand that but there has been recent negative responses from a lot of players including ones like Darius West that never tweet anything of the sort.
Many times the players are tweeting lyrics from songs. One will tweet a line and then someone else will tweet the next line in the song.

If you're spending your time trying to figure out if there is any meaning to any of it you're largely wasting your time.

Reactions: JC CATS
Good lord I've never understood the appeal of following 17-22 year olds on Twitter or Instagram and giving two $hits about what they're doing. Let the coaches deal with it if they're doing something wrong. Otherwise it's creepy as hell.
This is a forum to see if anyone knows anything that could of possibly arisen because this is abnormal for certain players to be tweeting this. Chill out

j3Rxg4F
Something is definitely going on here internally. Guess it could be saltiness in regards to Jarren Williams. But they either need to get over it, or coaches come to a decision to not take the transfer, to avoid this rift. Idk

Reactions: jnewc2
I think it's seeing the commitments. They feel recruited over.

That's just life. Always the next big thing trying to knock you off no matter your position in life.

Coaches will smooth it out imo

I think back to when I was that age and if they had social media then, why any adult would follow the stuff I might have said is ridiculous. Some fans don’t see these guys as young adults because they grew abnormally big and lifted weights. Just imagine when you were 18-22, honestly should anybody be taking note of your every thought?

Reactions: THE_OAK
I think back to when I was that age and if they had social media then, why any adult would follow the stuff I might have said is ridiculous. Some fans don’t see these guys as young adults because they grew abnormally big and lifted weights. Just imagine when you were 18-22, honestly should anybody be taking note of your every thought?
My parents followed me in their car trying to figure out who was selling me beer.

Why does everyone assume if it is about the team then it has to be negative? Maybe he's thinking "Look at all this talent we're bringing in, shit's getting real. We're gonna be deep and have a real chance at making a statement. "

I think it's seeing the commitments. They feel recruited over.

That's just life. Always the next big thing trying to knock you off no matter your position in life.

Coaches will smooth it out imo

I would say that’s about right bbI!! I don’t have a exact % # for you or anything, Lol. but I’d say it’s close. Haha. Just joking about earlier.

Yeah, seems like kids get a little jealous from time to time, but you’re right, the Coaches will let them know it’s for the betterment of the team.

I don’t ever use any of the social media sites, but to me, it seems like Bowden sure likes to say what he thinks a lot. Not all positive either.

It’s a new age of dealing with stuff I suppose. I remember when I had stuff on my mind, I just called somebody or talked to friends. Nowadays they have thousands of friends instantly. Crazy world. Lol.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
My parents followed me in their car trying to figure out who was selling me beer.
Fantastic!! Mine too, and caught me. Didn’t amount to much, but gave me hell when I got home. They couldn’t say much to the bootlegger though, because it was my Uncle Harvey! Haha Dad did tell him not to sell me no more beer, but he did anyway. Lmao. Ahhh the good old days. 16 is still 16 I guess, but man it’s a different way of living now.

Touché, but they are from Kodak Blacks’ new album that just came out.
I saw that. Cool. Not my favorite music but it’s ok I guess. I’ll admit I had to look it up after someone said it was lyrics.
How was i touché? Just saying, anything we could say would’ve already been in a song. Didn’t mean to be!! Sorry. Or is that the name of the song or something? Haha. Never heard of a song called touché! Lol. Heard of , I touch myself. Ahahaha. Killer.

I saw that. Cool. Not my favorite music but it’s ok I guess. I’ll admit I had to look it up after someone said it was lyrics.
How was i touché? Just saying, anything we could say would’ve already been in a song. Didn’t mean to be!! Sorry. Or is that the name of the song or something? Haha. Never heard of a song called touché! Lol. Heard of , I touch myself. Ahahaha. Killer.
Just meant you were right, basically everything said is probably a lyric in some song. Lol

Reactions: JASUN74

I understand Lynn is always tweeting various things, but they had been MANY players the past couple of days tweeting obscure things. This is an example of McCall and Lynn interacting.

For you guys brushing this off that the players aren’t talking football or saying song lyrics. This is the players tweeting on signing day and clearly not happy....

Fantastic!! Mine too, and caught me. Didn’t amount to much, but gave me hell when I got home. They couldn’t say much to the bootlegger though, because it was my Uncle Harvey! Haha Dad did tell him not to sell me no more beer, but he did anyway. Lmao. Ahhh the good old days. 16 is still 16 I guess, but man it’s a different way of living now.[/QUOTE
Yes it is, I would not trade my HS and College years for anything. I remember when MADD came out in the 70's I told my buddies we were a member of DAMM (Drunks Against Mad Mothers).

Reactions: JASUN74
Lynn also retweeted something from
Fortnight as well. Why would Darius be upset about signing day. IMO. They just troll people watching their twitter feeds and laugh about us freaking out. IF something is wrong, the only thing that comes mind is the issue of KY slow playing Richardson. Lynn and him were originally in the same class and maybe they took exception to the “family” mentality yet slow playing one of their friends? All just speculation. Probably nothing to any of it though.

Add in the one where Lynn said he should be an all American. Where he retweeted West's tweet about not letting people hold you back.
^^^^ Drama queens and Louisville fans trying to manufacture controversy. Go back to your own board and try to figure out what your new signees are tweeting about. It'll be easy, there's only 3 of them to read through.

^^^^ Drama queens and Louisville fans trying to manufacture controversy. Go back to your own board and try to figure out what your new signees are tweeting about. It'll be easy, there's only 3 of them to read through.

Lol Louisville fan? I've been posting on some variation of this board for 18 years.

I'm just telling you what's out there. Not that it will result in anything. I even said above coaches will smooth out the hurt feelings

I think a lot of players are very loyal to Terry Wilson. Perhaps the staff has been telling him he's the man for the next 2 years and maybe they are upset if the Jarren Williams transfer rumors are true that the players see that as a slap in the face to TW. Just my guess.

Lynn also retweeted something from
Fortnight as well. Why would Darius be upset about signing day. IMO. They just troll people watching their twitter feeds and laugh about us freaking out. IF something is wrong, the only thing that comes mind is the issue of KY slow playing Richardson. Lynn and him were originally in the same class and maybe they took exception to the “family” mentality yet slow playing one of their friends? All just speculation. Probably nothing to any of it though.
There has many rumors of a player being dismissed from the team. I think these players reactions are more than you guys think but I’ll leave it at that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT