ADVERTISEMENT

“Pastor” is a con artist.

You can’t call someone out on something they don’t believe. That’s like us arguing on a sidewalk that you say 2+2=5 and I say it equals 6. We may both be wrong but you can’t call me out because I don’t believe it’s 5.

That’s the exact “condescension” about which we’re talking.

A) You said you called me out, can’t call someone on something they don’t believe, makes no sense.

B) You called me out because I “claim” to be Christian. If you can’t see how asinine and condescending that is you sir have a long way to go in a lot of things like communication, hubris, etc. It’s literally you judging whether I’m Christian enough in your view.

Well idgaf about your opinion or view on my relationship with god.

C) You CAN help the messaging. You don’t think more successful pastors with larger congregations aren’t delivering the message in a better way that more people can get on bored with? Not speaking on mega churches here just successful ones with hundreds every week in the crowd.

Like anything, the way it’s said is a huge part of whether someone is receptive to it or not. If you’re out here being a dick, well no one is going to follow you lead besides other dicks.

D) I don’t think anyone wants to go to Iowa and I sure as hell wouldn’t go to a church that says gays are going to hell and remarrying yada yada gtfoh.

You’re judging gays, excluding them and telling them the way the god made them is also forcing them to hell, that’s YOUR god not mine bro. Your god appears to be a real hypocritical Dick. Mine loves gays and accepts them as well as my Baptist church. We dgaf if you blow dudes, you love holy trinity? You’re in, come take a seat, here’s your communion.

Jesus was accepting of others, especially those different and in need of help.

He didn’t say, “Hey queers! I love you but you’re all going to hell! Here’s some wine and bread though!”

Also, it touching Iowa. Of course it’s easy to not cheat on your wife, there’s no one under two bills to cheat on her with. And of course your ex wife beat you, she’s likely twice your size with the strength of an ox.

And as the clown said, I hope you and your wife are only having missionary sex because anything else is basically a sin. I’ve done ALL those sinful positions and will do it again as I clearly don’t think god cares which direction your penis enters a vagina, plus I’ve never been married so it was adultery with all 132 gals, and that’s not even getting to strictly bjs.
Oke doke.

God bless!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT