ADVERTISEMENT

PJ’s comment about staying or going after today’s scrimmage

I

I really find Kyle Tucker hard to take. Maybe that's my problem with disliking the messenger. Maybe its because his 'journalism' always seems incredibly thin to me and biased toward provoking clicks by taking a negative slant. Either way, the result is the same.

It’s a negative slant no doubt. How many scouts does he talk to? One tells him “he thinks he stays in”. That is very vague and is this the only guy he talks to?? Tell us what 4 or 5 scouts think if you want it to be a story. I’ll take it straight from the ultimate source until he says otherwise or there is a ground swell of “sources” saying he’s gone. Tucker is intentionally or unintentionally painting pj a liar imo:

Why can't "his dream" be to win a National Championship first, and then move on to play professionally.

Let's just call it the way it actually is. He wants to make money now. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but let's stop the "chasing their dreams" crap.
If it's ok with you, I will say what I want how I want. If that's not ok, feel free to use ignore.

I

I really find Kyle Tucker hard to take. Maybe that's my problem with disliking the messenger. Maybe its because his 'journalism' always seems incredibly thin to me and biased toward provoking clicks by taking a negative slant. Either way, the result is the same.
I don't like Tucker's way of doing things and his elitist attitude.

I'm not a big NBA guy. If they guarantee him 1st rd, but someone slides down that they want more can they screw him over or is a guarantee a sure thing? I can't see how he could go from 51st to 32nd. Jumping 19 spots is pretty unheard of from what I know. Again, not a huge NBA guy, but I just don't see it from what I have read. Has he moved up? 51st was the last I saw about 2-3 weeks ago.

I'm not a big NBA guy. If they guarantee him 1st rd, but someone slides down that they want more can they screw him over or is a guarantee a sure thing? I can't see how he could go from 51st to 32nd. Jumping 19 spots is pretty unheard of from what I know. Again, not a huge NBA guy, but I just don't see it from what I have read. Has he moved up? 51st was the last I saw about 2-3 weeks ago.
Apparently he’s played good in scrimmages. It’s plausible his stock could rise based on what they see.

They can but teams don’t because then you piss off a agent that has other clients who are stars or the agency. So when that star becomes a free agent he doesn’t even look at your team and other agents are informed as well. That’s why you don’t hear about broken promises

I mean, if PJ gets a guarantee of a first round I have no qualms with him going. Make your money while you can in the profession you love. But If he leaves no matter what? He will undoubtedly land next to Briscoe in the “we love you but yeah...” category.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT