ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch on KSR," It's about the name on the FRONT of the jersey'!!!

If it's Seniors Khalifa 6-11/270 and Traore 6-6/240, those are BIG recruits.............

Shame on them!!

Be mad at Mitch. Mark Pope deserves our support. It is extremely unfair to crush him before he has even started!!

As skeptical as I was, I want Mark Pope to be the MOST successful UK coach of all time!! He is one of us!!!
I'm a bit mad at Mitch for putting Pope in a tough spot. We won't be mad at Pope unless he REALLY screws the pooch (like 9-16 type pooch screwing). We will be livid at Mitch.

Get lost! Mitch said all the right things and if ALL players want is the money, then they can move on somewhere else. It's time Kentucky gets some kids that want to be a part of what has always made Kentucky special!
---
It's not the 80s anymore. God how dense people can be.

MB has been waiting a long while to say that. Not only was that to Cal, but to us. We also lost our way. That was a reminder to us. Hey guys it's not about class rankings or NBA drafts anymore. We tried that, and it worked briefly due to exceptional generational talent, but it had no staying power or long-term payoff.

We totally abandoned name on front of jersey for winning off seasons with highly ranked recruits, draft nights, popular culture relevance.

I remember when Cal was hot and could've had any NBA or college job everyone wanted that massive deal for him. Feared a Pitino repeat of being on the precipice of multiple FF and title runs then leaving.
This! All of this! Cal once said that RP was the absolute best coach at any level. Matter of fact, it was in 1995, right after his UMass team beat UK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT