ADVERTISEMENT

Official Fire Coach Cal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because if you leave the echo chambers of Rupps Rafters, you'll learn pretty quick that the casual fan loves and appreciates Coach Cal and want him back. It's only the fellowship of the miserable that wanna see him gone.
You are so wrong. You must be about 12 and Cal gave you an autograph at some point. Lord above.

Reactions: ManitouDan
ncb_a_gillispie_400.jpg

It is time Cal

Bump! I've seen no reasons to believe that CCC has changed or that this team has a legit shot at the Final Four.

Reactions: Wally2000
We are all miserable watching this team. We are all fed up with the constant revolving door of the One and Done. We all can see the coaching deficiencies of John Calipari. We are all tired of the biggest night of the basketball season being draft night. We can see the decline in our team since we lost Coach Payne and I think it’s obvious that he was the most important person on our coaching staff in developing these young kids. Let’s see how big we can make this thread in support of moving away from Coach Cal and starting fresh at the University of Kentucky.
stop with insanity. Cal will leave when Cal wants to leave.

Firing him before the end of next season doesn’t seem very likely.

I want the team to make a deep run this year. Losing the first game seems just as likely as making an elite 8. Can you imagine if he loses in the first round again? There could be a mutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT