ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic concerning my health

Had my second amount of cancer this time with bladder and prostate. Went through chemo and radiation and the results of a pet scan are in and they don't see any more cancer in my body. So I will be here longer to pester you guys
That's great @davekersey

There are things that happen in life that provide a lot of perspective.

Glad you are doing well.

Your takes suck, often, but best wishes to you.

Just kidding on your takes, I appreciate you here and you have me and a bunch of others in your corner.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Dave comes back with a vengeance.......

pwLCIYy.gif

Had my second amount of cancer this time with bladder and prostate. Went through chemo and radiation and the results of a pet scan are in and they don't see any more cancer in my body. So I will be here longer to pester you guys
I'm glad you're doing well, brother. I appreciate your views here and I hope you're around for another few decades, sir.

Urologist here. Always available if you need anything
My oncologist said we're not done yet you've got to get a cystoscopy from your urologist to make sure he doesn't see anything we've missed. And also it would be wise to go ahead and do immunotherapy to try to prevent a recurrence

Reactions: Fox2monk
Alarm for nine harm so glad to hear this. Great news for you. We’ve all been touched by cancer but doesn’t mean it is life Indy continue. Good luck now through your years ahead.

Any preventative suggestions like supplements/ diet we mature guys should implement?
My oncologist says drink 2 l of water daily also increase your salt intake and get up more slowly and don't start walking until you have no dizziness. Prescribing something called midodrine which will help my blood pressure which is low at 88 over 67 today

I take it by your message that you have had your cancerous prostate removed and then, post surgery, signs of cancer cells appeared once more. After treatment, it is now gone. Sorry to be wordy but I have had that horrible prostate disease myself. Best to you and as always thank you for the BB info as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT