ADVERTISEMENT

The Chemistry is Off

Without reading any of your post beyond the first sentence I’d just like to say that based on your weirdass posts I don’t believe for a second have a source close to the program.

Good thread tho

Reactions: NociHTTP
My sources who are way more close to the program say Cal and assistants are coaching their asses off but Kentucky just sucks at defense. Keep this in Rafters...

Reactions: grevey35
Hello Reed Shepherd, he has outshined the 5 Stars and is the poster boy of UK Basketball with the fans and media. I think this has caused issues with Wagner for one, I have seen him yell at Reed in the games. Just jealous it seems like to me.
He’s the man for sure. I dont think I have ever pointed out that I was right in the +10 years I been in this forum but there was a thread about who do you think will take the last shot if needed. I said Shep then and stand by it now. I wish Cal felt the same instead if his go to lob.

He’s the man for sure. I dont think I have ever pointed out that I was right in the +10 years I been in this forum but there was a thread about who do you think will take the last shot if needed. I said Shep then and stand by it now. I wish Cal felt the same instead if his go to lob.
To be fair Reed has a bunch of bonehead plays in the final minutes of games. Not sure we have any who is a sure thing in the final minutes. At least not right now.

Just got a text from my source close to the program. This is what he basically had to say

The chemistry has been off in practice these past couple of weeks, players simply do not know their roles on the team and some are even growing unhappy with Cal. The pressure within the program is at an all time high and you can feel the tension in the building……..

I think anyone can see that this is true, Cal doesn’t stick with certain lineups and will play whoever at any given time.
When the going gets tough the entitled get to whining.

Not saying they shouldn’t be a bit bewildered by the Willy-nillyness of the coaching. Aren’t we all

Reactions: NociHTTP
If it were true I'd go with AB, also.
Nope, its Adou.

“They were more physical than us. Some of it was my fault, as a leader on this team I got to be able to go out and be physical and show that we’re going to fight,” Adou Thiero said following the loss. “Set the bar so that whoever comes into the game knows we’ve got to fight every single time. I didn’t do that so that’s how everything was just easy for them.”

Nope, its Adou.

“They were more physical than us. Some of it was my fault, as a leader on this team I got to be able to go out and be physical and show that we’re going to fight,” Adou Thiero said following the loss. “Set the bar so that whoever comes into the game knows we’ve got to fight every single time. I didn’t do that so that’s how everything was just easy for them.”
He doesn't sound like a guy pretending to be a leader.

Reactions: STL_Cat
This is a young team and they are losing . This report would be pretty obvious . No way is everything going well in a lockeroom when you have been losing lately .

I still think they all get along . They support each other publicly but it’s hard not to be frustrated when you went from Title Contenders in the media to where we are at right now.

Reactions: federalcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT