ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

I mean, I get that some chicks are a little homelier than other but why choose a picture that highlights the gal’s less than pleasant attributes?
"Could you turn to the left, enhance those double chins and let’s us see those chompers? Beautiful, love.”

Somebody at the University of Kentucky’s athletic dep’t looked at this and OKd this picture to advertise a game.

I thought you were pulling one of your photoshop jokes until I looked on UK athletics site. Reminds me of a Bugs Bunny episode.

img_4331.jpg

She was once somebody's baby.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Hello NOBers!!! Been busy haven't had time to post much.

Kid has hit a developmental growth spurt or also called a wonder week. Which means we have gone from sleeping through the night to not sleeping through the night. It's shitty.

Had to work on the west side of louisville this week saw some interesting things. For example a guy pushing a grocery cart down the street with a dryer in it. He looked at me like I was the weird one.

I want a truck but have stumbled across a 07 Tahoe fully loaded. 166k miles. Any one of you got an opinion on these.

Willy you still knocking the bottom out of your model girlfriend?

Please respect our punter heritage.

Some fsu media twat will blog about hiring mark stoops just for attention, and I'll support his argument 1000% percent. He's perfect. His hairs match the team colors. He's a defensive guru with strong recruiting pipeline to Ohio. Comes from a world renowned football family. He beat heisman QB LAMAR last year. Almost won 9 games at UK. Stoops will win 13 games at FSU. Easy.

Please respect our punter heritage.

Some fsu media twat will blog about hiring mark stoops just for attention, and I'll support his argument 1000% percent. He's perfect. His hairs match the team colors. He's a defensive guru with strong recruiting pipeline to Ohio. Comes from a world renowned football family. He beat heisman QB LAMAR last year. Almost won 9 games at UK. Stoops will win 13 games at FSU. Easy.
If it were only that easy.

Wow!!! Huge win for the Cats today!!! Can't believe we blew out Harvard by 9 points...giving them only their 6th loss of the season!!!

Almost as exciting as the edge-of-the-seat anticipation of waiting to see in which crappy Bowl the foosball Cats get to set their dumpster fire.

#CurbedEnthusiasm

Reactions: UKGrad93
In true Kentucky fashion, the Troy St Neal Browns just gave up two TDs with 3 minutes left.

#FunBelt

Yea whatever. I think there's still a slight chance I back my way into the playoffs? Idk. My team plays hard. Had a respectable season either way.

The Eastern Conference is garbage. You all suck.

Drop those pizza brackets. I'm angry for some pizza debates.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Yea whatever. I think there's still a slight chance I back my way into the playoffs? Idk. My team plays hard. Had a respectable season either way.

The Eastern Conference is garbage. You all suck.

Drop those pizza brackets. I'm angry for some pizza debates.
Tomorrow morning. Champ crowned by Friday.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT