ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

I'm telling you jackals…this is going to be a glorious run. In fact, #9 may very well wind up being the MOST talked about UK ship of all time. Why? Think about it...

At mid-season almost everyone wrote them off. You know right at that 4 game stretch where we lost to UT, Kansas, and UF…and barely beat UGA in OT at Rupp? At that point everyone thought Bama was gonna beat us and that the season was lost. Some on here were even calling for Cal's head on a platter.

Fast forward...

UK will have finished the season with a 17 game winning streak. They will have won both the SEC reg season and tourney. And they will have beaten UCLA, UNC, Kansas and Duke to hang #9.

Historic championship run for the ages.

Relax. Accept it now so you can enjoy the ride. And when you tell your grandkids about it speak kindly of the one man who stared that mid-season abyss right in the eye and said…

Not. Losing. Another. Game. This. Season.

I'm telling you jackals…this is going to be a glorious run. In fact, #9 may very well wind up being the MOST talked about UK ship of all time. Why? Think about it...

At mid-season almost everyone wrote them off. You know right at that 4 game stretch where we lost to UT, Kansas, and UF…and barely beat UGA in OT at Rupp? At that point everyone thought Bama was gonna beat us and that the season was lost. Some on here were even calling for Cal's head on a platter.

Fast forward...

UK will have finished the season with a 17 game winning streak. They will have won both the SEC reg season and tourney. And they will have beaten UCLA, UNC, Kansas and Duke to hang #9.

Historic championship run for the ages.

Relax. Accept it now so you can enjoy the ride. And when you tell your grandkids about it speak kindly of the one man who stared that mid-season abyss right in the eye and said…

Not. Losing. Another. Game. This. Season.
I'm on board with you whether you're being serious or not.

I see that our former NOB thread has vanished and has been rebooted. These mods have tried to suppress my e-thoughts and pontifications. I just hope they know that their work has only begun. This stuff was on the internet. Good luck erasing the internet.

Stupid. Just let us be. Almost as bad as king Rex announcing that Cal is taking a new job, just before tipoff to the title game.

From what I gather 93, mods were asked to take the thread down. It wasn't mod intervention that killed it.

Pretty much.

So cut the mods some slack. This one wasn't their fault. The thread didn't get nuked for censorship reasons. It was dismantled so to speak to protect one of our own because some jackass decided to make things personal. Just leave it at that and move on. I don't have all the details so don't ask.

All i will say about it is that i don't understand why people can't accept a meaningless message board for what it is…a meaningless message board. smh

Well, cut all of the mods some slack except for uncle jed. Bust his balls mercilessly on the reg. As he is one of us.
People in the paddock making things personal??!! Nooooooo :scream:

If that's what happened it's pretty dumb all the way around.

Chill, man. You have no clue. Goes waaaaaaaaaay beyond the normal drama on teh paddock.

Let it be. Move on.

Well I was gonna let it go but y'all made it weird again.

I see that our former NOB thread has vanished and has been rebooted. These mods have tried to suppress my e-thoughts and pontifications. I just hope they know that their work has only begun. This stuff was on the internet. Good luck erasing the internet.

Stupid. Just let us be. Almost as bad as king Rex announcing that Cal is taking a new job, just before tipoff to the title game.

Exactly.

Why would an Ethiopian pig with giant balls and shit on its ass offend someone to the point of nuking a thread?

Correct

From what I gather 93, mods were asked to take the thread down. It wasn't mod intervention that killed it.

Who's the bastard? Ashley Judd? No outsider reads this crap....or nah?

Pretty much.

So cut the mods some slack. This one wasn't their fault. The thread didn't get nuked for censorship reasons. It was dismantled so to speak to protect one of our own because some jackass decided to make things personal. Just leave it at that and move on. I don't have all the details so don't ask.

All i will say about it is that i don't understand why people can't accept a meaningless message board for what it is…a meaningless message board. smh

Are YOU the police? Why do you know so much? We have the right to know, especially if it involves one of our own.

^ this.

Move on.

No

We shall rebuild. We have the technology. We can make the NOB bigger, better, funnier.

Seriously though, just let it die, guys. We don't need the details for those of us who don't know exactly what happened.

Yes we do.

*i think it involved Willy. He should have never documented his intentions. Somebody found them?

*if I had to put money on it, I would bet on LEK, tho.

well i thought maybe Willy had discovered the codes for the Clinton's deep web child pronography trafficking ring and the russians got wind of it and nuked us.

guess i over thought it. though i don't put anything past Willy.

go cats. love filling out the tourney brackets doing all the office pool stuff. march madness brings people together. like you think you are sitting on that winning lottery ticket. it's commradery until you start getting deep into the tourney and people get testy over that chance to win the 100 dollars pool money. then people get crazy.

Let it go. Some numbnuts did something awful and it's best if it's not brought up anymore. Nothing good or productive will come of it. It didn't involve LEK, just so ya know.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT