ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

I got beat by fn andy dalton.
This post is worthless without pics.

Andy-Dalton-Cincinnati-Bengals-2.jpg

Guys I haven't been posting much, but I'm gonna make it up to you. In fact, I've got about 5 or 6 great starts for posts here. I've got one idea that I'm especially psyched out of my mind about. You know, it's one of those ideas where you're just like YESSSSSS!!!!

Might be a little too early to panic but...it's December 6th and noticeably absent from the NOB...

1. Buddy the Elf
  2. Countdown clock for mav's free chick-fil-a smorgasbord
  3. Mav's holiday shopping Christmas figurines striking poses
  4. Some other stuff I already forgot about whilst typing 1-3

Reactions: -Mav-
@-Mav- Again, I'm not trying to incite a riot or cause panic/mayhem...but indulge me with an answer to this hypothetical situation:

The powers that be decide that the CFA smorgasbord is an archaic gift or too expensive or whatever...so they decide to replace it with something else this year. So instead they go with those cans of 3 different flavored popcorns or a subscription to the jelly of the month club or the like.

Your response would be what? Diplomatic countermeasures implemented in the form of sanctions against the offenders? Boycotts? Strikes? Couch fires? Looting? Would there be violence involved?

What say ye?

Dammit Mash, you aren't even in the playoffs. 5th is the best you can do.

shit, you're right...wtf am I thinking.

well here goes:

the two first round losers in the winner bracket suck and get no prize, so the winner of the losers bracket (me) gets third place....in my mind. Because everybody knows my team is pretty damn good. I think the total points reflect that.

@-Mav- Again, I'm not trying to incite a riot or cause panic/mayhem...but indulge me with an answer to this hypothetical situation:

The powers that be decide that the CFA smorgasbord is an archaic gift or too expensive or whatever...so they decide to replace it with something else this year. So instead they go with those cans of 3 different flavored popcorns or a subscription to the jelly of the month club or the like.

Your response would be what? Diplomatic countermeasures implemented in the form of sanctions against the offenders? Boycotts? Strikes? Couch fires? Looting? Would there be violence involved?

What say ye?
My firm apologies for the delayed response. I've spent the past 24 hours fasting/meditating in preparation for the pollo-based gastronomical bacchanalia that awaits me on the 'morrow.

Honestly, if those greedy, cocksucking bastards ever pulled something like that, well, basically, I'd crash their office Christmas party, dressed in tux, 28 oz shaved and rolled Miken bat in hand, pontificate for a bit about the necessity of teamwork...and then proceed to bash their mother-f#+king brains in, because You. Don't. F#+k. With. A. Man's. Chick. -fil-. A.

You just don't.

EachDeliciousIguana-size_restricted.gif

My firm apologies for the delayed response. I've spent the past 24 hours fasting/meditating in preparation for the pollo-based gastronomical bacchanalia that awaits me on the 'morrow.

Honestly, if those greedy, cocksucking bastards ever pulled something like that, well, basically, I'd crash their office Christmas party, dressed in tux, 28 oz shaved and rolled Miken bat in hand, pontificate for a bit about the necessity of teamwork...and then proceed to bash their mother-f#+king brains in, because You. Don't. F#+k. With. A. Man's. Chick. -fil-. A.

You just don't.

EachDeliciousIguana-size_restricted.gif
[laughing]

Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT