ADVERTISEMENT

Mussleman is crazy lol

UK is the elite of the elite (even though our current coach sucks beyond words). Musselman acts like a carnival barker. That’s fine if you’re historically an also ran but I wouldn’t want him as our coach. He has zero class. No thanks.
lol why do fans and the public want the politician-type who is so full of shit with the false decorum crap? Cal acts like a moron on the sidelines but Musselman celebrating is too much?

You all can have the fake 'classy' garbage which is a façade anyway. Pitino looks classy on the sidelines. He's also the same guy who banged a woman on a restaurant table. People prefer the lie and fake image in life.

God forbid someone acts a little more real and passionate.

You all can have the fake 'classy' garbage which is a façade anyway. Pitino looks classy on the sidelines. He's also the same guy who banged a woman on a restaurant table. People prefer the lie and fake image in life.

I do believe the number of coaches who dress it suits who don’t bang their mistress on a restaurant table far outnumbers those who do.

If he had won the national championship I’d be more inclined to agree with your position. However it’s just a SS appearance. Dress and act with professionalism. If nothing else do it for your players to keep them focused and set an example.

lol why do fans and the public want the politician-type who is so full of shit with the false decorum crap? Cal acts like a moron on the sidelines but Musselman celebrating is too much?
Someone in the middle. Not an idiot, but not a politician. Cal was that for a while. But most of this year he just roams the sideline like a Macy's Day float.

I’d rather bang a chick on a table than take my shirt off on National TV.

If you’re going to do this Eric…at least get some Mussels….man.
Side note. After such a large win for the program, he instantly made it about himself. LOOK AT ME!

Weirdest coach celebration since Roy.

me-and-the-boys-happy.gif

There were multiple Arkansas fans in the section with their shirt off celebrating . He joined them in the moment.

I rather that than one who blames basketball bennies or makes countless other excuses.
To me it’s embarrassing for a head coach to act like that but I know people have different opinions
I don't give a $hit how a coach acts, JUST WIN. I'm tired of losing, and the eeefffing excuses. Winners WIN, losers make excuses, or try and tell a silly joke.

Reactions: VaxxedObamaCat
I rather that than one who blames basketball bennies or makes countless other excuses.
Imaginary blaming self proclaimed bennies.

And I’ve never heard Cal make excuses.

But I’m not looking for reasons to get butt hurt either.

Anyone that gets their feelings hurt by Cal would be jumping off bridges dealing with Musselman.

Imaginary blaming self proclaimed bennies.

And I’ve never heard Cal make excuses.

But I’m not looking for reasons to get butt hurt either.

Anyone that gets their feelings hurt by Cal would be jumping off bridges dealing with Musselman.
He makes nothing but excuses (we’re young, covid, practice facility sucks, fans aren’t loud enough blah blah) You either naive or really stupid if you think otherwise.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I like Musselman but that was uncalled for act like u been there before bro
Yeah I’ve been a Muss admirer but that was a little over done and goofy. I understand it was a number one knock off but still second round only and your not Furman. Plus a little middle school ish and a lack of class towards the kids that’s just got beat. I hope he at least made it through the hand shake mine before he did that. But the over the top giddiness was cringy for sure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT