ADVERTISEMENT

A. Torres 1st of many Cal apologies coming soon …Where are yours CBS ? Field of 68 ? Matt Jones lol

I give Huggy the credit. If Huggy never drank and drove Cal wouldn’t have gotten him. Cal got this guy by accident, this doesn’t prove anything.

It’s like when you guess a multiple choice question correct. Yeah you got credit for getting it right, but it wasn’t because you knew what the answer was.
I think some of you guys feel like the only thing Cal can do right is walk away..

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
Calipari is burned out and done. I lost count, but in the new era of the portal and NIL Calipari really went out and signed up 7 or 8 incoming freshman - which means 5-7 will be gone by this time next year. SMH. And then there’s Reese’s failed attempt to Escape From Lexington. This thing has the earmarks of a train wreck. We’ll find out starting in November eh?

your right,so yes we are down to that. Tre could of been a miss.Cal got it done
Cal didn’t even need to bait the hook on this one, the fish jumped right in the boat.

Also, you guys keep giving Cal all the credit for landing these recruits, do you think Chin and Antiqua are just sitting at home watching family fued?

I think some of you guys feel like the only thing Cal can do right is walk away..
That’s exactly right.

How long are you going to fall for the hype?

Every summer we hear about how great the next batch of NBA draft picks are going to be and every year we get to December and read comments on here about how overrated the players are, then they go to the NBA and crush it.

Cal hasn’t changed with the times, he still runs the same stuff. He gets it stuffed in his face over and over, but he refuses to change.

Then, to put the cherry on top, he barks at the fans, blames everyone, but himself, then avoids the media and fans until the next season begins. He is taking no accountability for the historic losses and the worst season in UK history and he expects us to be okay with it while he continues on with this NBA first model.

So yeah, you're damn right we want him gone. It would be different if he took accountability and was at least a little humble about it, but no, he has been flipping us the bird and he has shown he doesn't care about UK's records, or history.

I have shared on many posts I was a huge Cal fan for his first few years. I thought a great rep for our program and getting national attention. However, I no longer feel confident about his coaching skills with willingness to change nor what seem like so many missed opportunities. Those who think we got awesome top recruits in this new era of transfers explain to me exactly who that is? Self and especially Scheyer out recruiting Cal! No excuse especially for Scheyer. When K. retired the spotlight should have been totally with Kentucky and Cal. Similar to many in-game decisions, he totally screwed the opportunity up. Yes, we have a great new group of talented players and I would want to see a National Championship. But, unless there are significant changes on how Cal utilizes the talent, I don't see it. So, no I am not doing any apologies. I hope to when we have number 9.

Reactions: dl51344
Cal didn’t even need to bait the hook on this one, the fish jumped right in the boat.

Also, you guys keep giving Cal all the credit for landing these recruits, do you think Chin and Antiqua are just sitting at home watching family fued?
no of course not but cal did hire those guys. If were going to blame Cal for every negative why doesn't he deserve credit for the things it gets right.

There are six coaches that make more than 1/2 of what Cal makes. Tom Izzo makes 67% of what Cal makes. What has he done? I get it, you want him gone. I still think he can coach. You don't. Can't we as UK fans just come together and support this extremely talented team and hope they are successful instead of just complaining all of the time? Or are you just happy being miserable and complaining instead of supporting your team?
Those who criticize Cal are making valid points and stating the obvious. Those who defend Cal, in spite of his failings, are ignoring the very things that are destroying the program. That said, your "can't we all just be happy" mantra is tiring. Criticizing Cal doesn't mean we don't support the team, but you know that because your purpose is to simply complain about those who don't see things your way, thinking you're the better fan which is childish.

no of course not but cal did hire those guys. If were going to blame Cal for every negative why doesn't he deserve credit for the things it gets right.
LOL, so because Cal hired those guys, he should get 100% of the credit for their work?

Go ahead and take a look at what Cal did when those guys weren't on the staff. It wasn't good.

As far as Cal not getting credit, you have to be joking. That guy has crapped the bed about as bad as one possibly could the last 3 years and yet he still has a following that makes excuses for him on here daily, but you feel he needs even more pats on the back?

And you’re patting him in the back for getting a guy who only became available after his coach got a dui.

Think about that. It took another head coach committing a very serious crime in order for the player we’re alluding to to become available.

Do you think that’s going to happen every off season? Do you think this current roster is going to be better than last years?

LOL, so because Cal hired those guys, he should get 100% of the credit for their work?

Go ahead and take a look at what Cal did when those guys weren't on the staff. It wasn't good.

As far as Cal not getting credit, you

And you’re patting him in the back for getting a guy who only became available after his coach got a dui.

Think about that. It took another head coach committing a very serious crime in order for the player we’re alluding to to become available.

Do you think that’s going to happen every off season? Do you think this current roster is going to be better than last years?
it doesn't matter the hows or why's does it. Cal got the kids here.

What an asinine topic. Nobody owes Cal an apology because they weren't wrong. Cal has earned every criticism he's received the last 6 years. If anything, Cal owes us an apology for fvcking up the program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT