ADVERTISEMENT

I love Bam, but he is lazy

If that dude played as hard as Williams, he’d be the best in the league. I wish I could say he takes plays off but he seldom takes plays “on”. It’s really kind of a shame.

lol, if you know, you know

Bet a stack you never played any competitive bball. Church doesn't count.

If that dude played as hard as Williams, he’d be the best in the league. I wish I could say he takes plays off but he seldom takes plays “on”. It’s really kind of a shame.

Did you watch the game?

love Bam, that guy has so much heart, IMO

He’s just inhumanly strong too. I mean look at how he just tosses Horford out of the way lol.

We want all these guys to stay but then a kid like Bam says stuff about telling his mom she never has to work again and you’re just like “okay i think i got dust in my eye. be free kid. be free”.

That’s a dude that gets it and was mature wayyyy beyond his years. It also takes my hate for Higgins to another level.

He’s just inhumanly strong too. I mean look at how he just tosses Horford out of the way lol.

We want all these guys to stay but then a kid like Bam says stuff about telling his mom she never has to work again and you’re just like “okay i think i got dust in my eye. be free kid. be free”.

That’s a dude that gets it and was mature wayyyy beyond his years. It also takes my hate for Higgins to another level.
I will always remember him and Fox cryin like babies after that loss My two favs of the Cal era... Boogie not far behind
and FVCK that cheatin sombitch rooferee... when he goes to hell... it will be all Blue and White

Ive watched that 11 second clip at least 20 times. He tosses horford, cuts off Brown, reaches wayyy back to snatch the ball away from a waiting Tatum, and damn near tears the rim off. That’s all hustle and “want”. He just flat out wanted it more than the guys on the other team.

Bruh…i think it just moved. It’s been a fantastic playoff season.

I knew just from the title. This is a good one. Haha Bam works as hard as anyone I’ve ever seen during a game. He’s all out, all the time. Man-child he was(Yoda).

I will always remember him and Fox cryin like babies after that loss My two favs of the Cal era... Boogie not far behind
and FVCK that cheatin sombitch rooferee... when he goes to hell... it will be all Blue and White
Amen! Those dudes were flat robbed, the last Cal team outside 2020 I really enjoyed all year. They deserved a final four and a chance at a ship.

What an idiot
Watch Erik Spoelstra post game presser after the game last night.
He will totally disagree with you.
And so do I

http://www.espn.com/watch?id=6a67508c-d934-44ad-8729-47e9a4dce3ac
I Dont Get It Over My Head GIF by Lil Jon

Unreal how bad this take is. Blasphemy!

Bam is a beast and one of the best to ever do it at UK! Go bam

Sure

Did you all know that when he was a baby, Bam flipped a coffee table like Bam Bam from the Flintstones? That's where his nickname Bam came from. Crazy, right?

Parks And Recreation Mic Drop GIF by PeacockTV

• Wow
Reactions: hamidousvertical
Heat absolutely dumptrucking the celtics. Bam and Jimmy crushed them in Boston. Celtics were done right then and there.

Reactions: Blueaz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT