ADVERTISEMENT

Mt St Mary’s @ Kentucky thread

That was only the 2nd foul we've gotten this half. We aren't going to be shooting many free throws this year lol

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
You must be new to UK basketball. Garbage compared to what? Billy G? Tubby?? Lmao. Are you going back 30 years now before the Internet existed. They look alright offensively they need to pick up intensity on D to get in transition... like they just done
Yeah bro, that's it, I'm new to UK basketball. When I say it's garbage, I mean it's garbage compared to every other modern offensive scheme that is run in today's basketball from the NBA down to high school. I'm sure Cal wishes all fans were just like you. All he has to do is live up to the enormous shadow cast by drunk Billy g and ten loss Tubby Smith haha.

Some of these defensive brain farts are exhausting. If we are going to insist on poor shot selection and bad passing, we have to the defense up a few notches

If I were the six figure bettor, I’d feel a little pinched about now.
Why are you being so negative??????

They obviously aren't perfect at the press (like 4 guys chasing the ball after it came down under the basket and the silly foul).. but you can tell they've been working on it. And for how early it is, I'm fairly impressed they have it down this well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT