ADVERTISEMENT

Mt St Mary’s @ Kentucky thread

We are lucky that Oscar has made a couple lucky jumpers he really has no business taking lol

Brooks will shoot us to several losses this year. He needs to rebound and work on his midrange game. But he wants to be a three point shooter and Cal will let him even if it hurts the team.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Hopkins has a good game love that floater he shoots in the lane. Brooks with a nice drive there

Hopkins is impressive despite being among the least effective players in the rotation lol. He certainly passes the eye test.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
Maybe let brooks hit the pine for a few and let Bryce do his thing. Couldn’t hurt. Brooks on struggle bus

Everyone want trapping and pressing well that last play is what’s going to happen sometimes. I think it’s worth the risk but it’s inevitable it will give up easy buckets sometimes that just how it is

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
When your big boned freshman power forward is the only player who can get around his man, you know your team has problems.

Brooks needs to work on something to make it his carrying skill. I mean I'd suggest working on his ballhandling but that might be a bit too much. Rebounding maybe.

Because he doesn't really have anything outside of streaky shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT