ADVERTISEMENT

mike leach getting spanked....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s awesome to see how defense of Leach by the Leach Dreamers slips into attacks on Stoops.

If non sequitur posts bashing Stoops resulted in payment of a dime, some of these posters could fund the lottery.

He better let his good players out of the closet, 3 points is really bad for a coach that only cares about scoring. I’m sure they’ll eventually start scoring but Leach would be ineffective against the better sec teams.

He’s no Gran vs. the SEC - that’s for sure. Oh wait..
Why do you troll around on a UK message board? Does who ever you root for have a board?

Leach will never coach here, ever. He’s one dimensional and that’s never going to work in the sec anyway. Why you Leach defenders get so tore up over a coach you’ll never have as a UK fan is fascinating, to what end? You guys build him up to a demi god, so don’t get all hurt when he gets torn down for not living up to it.

With the bean counter, non-risk taking AD we have, you may be right for once in your life.

Stoops is one of only coaches attainable by UK who can take a garbage team in a good conference and consistently win. Your type exaggerates the stereo type like we think he’s Nick Saban. He has his flaws but would win here.

Instead we are stuck with Stoops.
This might be the dumbest post in the history of the board. Think about that for a minute.

Reactions: Xception
Any Leaches in this thread salivating over the army or navy scores?

Nope. Guess it's only about throwing the ball. What an off football fetish

Reactions: coach-2
This might be the dumbest post in the history of the board. Think about that for a minute.
I had him so tore up on this one that he claimed Stoops was the answer [roll]He tried to play it off like I was upset but I bet he don’t sleep a wink because of me

Reactions: coach-2
It’s awesome to see how defense of Leach by the Leach Dreamers slips into attacks on Stoops.

If non sequitur posts bashing Stoops resulted in payment of a dime, some of these posters could fund the lottery.
I understand your point, but why is it necessary for people to bash Leach to defend stoops? It goes both ways and is completely unnecessary on both ends of that debate. Mike Leach isn't our coach and never will be and some have trouble grasping that. Leach is a pretty good coach and it's not fair to judge his long tenure as a head coach to Stoops five seasons. Leach has done well for WSU and I hope that Stoops can do the same for our program. It's interesting that two threads get started complaining about the Leach crowd, just to get an argument started with them. More debate going on about a bowl game that doesn't mean a dang thing to our program than discussion of our game tomorrow. I wish I had a nickel for every irrational argument for this Leach vs stoops debate. I could definitely retire that's for dang sure.

I posted on this before. Everything Stoops gets bashed for, all season, leach has gotten a pass by the same people. Go back and look at slot of the leach threads and it’s obvious. Some people are never happy.

He can coach, but so can stoops.
But the amount of do no wrong on leach is beyond crazy by some. (Same as with stoops with others,)

I feel stoops has done a pretty good job here from when he got here. We all want more wins, but he has done nothing that should warrant getting fired from where we started.

I understand your point, but why is it necessary for people to bash Leach to defend stoops? It goes both ways and is completely unnecessary on both ends of that debate. Mike Leach isn't our coach and never will be and some have trouble grasping that. Leach is a pretty good coach and it's not fair to judge his long tenure as a head coach to Stoops five seasons. Leach has done well for WSU and I hope that Stoops can do the same for our program. It's interesting that two threads get started complaining about the Leach crowd, just to get an argument started with them. More debate going on about a bowl game that doesn't mean a dang thing to our program than discussion of our game tomorrow. I wish I had a nickel for every irrational argument for this Leach vs stoops debate. I could definitely retire that's for dang sure.

If someone is bashing Leach to support Stoops, I suggest you ask them. Otherwise, this is a straw man post.

If someone is bashing Leach to support Stoops, I suggest you ask them. Otherwise, this is a straw man post.
I was going to edit that. I didn't mean to make it sound like you were saying that but you responded before I had the chance. I'm agreeing to the point you made, but I'm just saying we have people going overboard on both sides of that debate.

Last edited:
How do you know Stoops won't?

Funny, a lot of our fans claim we should have won nine the past two years AND it wasn't out of the question, but they still want to fire him.

Think about it, does it make sense to you?

Here is my thing with Leach. He just finished his 6th season at WSU and it’s possible he will finish the season unranked for the 6th time. I think he’s a decent coach, but some on here get carried away.

Posters talk about wanting to compete at the highest level, yet want a coach that can’t even finish in the Top 25. I just don’t think he’s nearly as good as some say he is. Again, decent coach, but he’s the guy we are shooting for to take our program to the next level?

Wouldn't he have to get some more raises before he could buy the naming rights?

Hell, if anybody wins more than 9 here, rename Kroger . . . . and not just the stadium, the whole damn Fortune 500 Company!

"Let's Go Stoopsering . . . . "

Better than "Let's Go Leaching."

WSU was waxed...

Their defense only forced a few punts and 2 turnovers...

Against a team only ranked 16th....

HILARIOUS.... haha, compare that to our defense versus the last non-ranked team we played at home....

No punts or turnovers period.

WSU only scored 17 points versus #16 in a bowl game.

We scored 17 versus an unranked team at home....

You guys slamming Leach when we drop crap like we did?

Seriously? Doesnt make you look foolish at all....

You guys are just trying to find a way to mock those that have a different opinion of CMS than you do and it's comical.

I didn’t really want the image of Mike Leach being spanked.
o-SPANKING-facebook.jpg

Reactions: RonEJones
I can only imagine the nude posters of Mike Leach that adorn the bedroom walls of some in this thread.

Amazing how some are willing to fight for one mediocre coach while running another out of town.

WSU was waxed...

HILARIOUS.... haha, compare that to our defense versus the last non-ranked team we played at home....

You guys are just trying to find a way to mock those that have a different opinion of CMS than you do and it's comical.
Do you think that Michigan State offense is as good as louisville? Or even on the same level, since we compared what he gave up to what the cats gave up against a heisman winner

Since they wasn’t ranked and all

HILARIOUS

So far the Army and Navy bowl games for me were the best! Two fundamentally sound teams in all facet of the game! Unfortunately I can not say that about my CATS!
Iv'e met and had conversation with Mike Leach. Interesting fellow little quirky but interesting. Personally he would not be my pick to coach The CATS. Nor was Bobby Petrino.

WSU was waxed...

Well, there you have it. Every fan base assessing their season and their coach should look to UK’s worst performances of the year to decide whether their coach is worthy of criticism or deserving of wild adoration. Gotcha!

Let’s start yet another Leach Dreamer thread!!!

Well, there you have it. Every fan base assessing their season and their coach should look to UK’s worst performances of the year to decide whether their coach is worthy of criticism or deserving of wild adoration. Gotcha!

Let’s start yet another Leach Dreamer thread!!!

You know I have intentionally avoided replying to your snarky remarks in other threads.

This thread is about Leach's last game, I just compared ours to his. It seems a tad hypocritical that people are slamming on a guy with a top 20 team losing to the #16 team in a bowl compared to the absolute patheticness our coach led us to on our home field versus our rival.

I'd love to say we made UL punt a few times and turned them over twice like Leach's team did, but we didnt. Not one damn stop, not one. 100 yards passing....while getting beat by 30.

That doesnt leave much room for crowing. I certainly hope we get a much better effort versus NW, a team ranked 5 spots lower than MSU btw.

And if comparing one game bothers you we can compare seasons? I'll take his record this year as well.

Again, this entire thread is only a ploy for you guys to be asses to those that disagree with CMS. Go ahead. Hopefully Mark can pull it off. We certainly cannot do any worse than our last outing.

Do you think that Michigan State offense is as good as louisville? Or even on the same level, since we compared what he gave up to what the cats gave up against a heisman winner

Since they wasn’t ranked and all

HILARIOUS

I think MSU is ranked 16th in the country and will climb. What is UL's ranking?

I think this was a neutral site, bowl game. Not home field versus a rival.

You can make all the pathetic excuses for that shitty performance you want, i will not be surprised.

But making fun of a coach who lost his most recent game in a much more honorable fashion than we did makes you look silly. And his team was totally blown out... still not as bad as our last game.

You know I have intentionally avoided replying to your snarky remarks in other threads.

This thread is about Leach's last game, I just compared ours to his. It seems a tad hypocritical that people are slamming on a guy with a top 20 team losing to the #16 team in a bowl compared to the absolute patheticness our coach led us to on our home field versus our rival.

I'd love to say we made UL punt a few times and turned them over twice like Leach's team did, but we didnt. Not one damn stop, not one. 100 yards passing....while getting beat by 30.

That doesnt leave much room for crowing. I certainly hope we get a much better effort versus NW, a team ranked 5 spots lower than MSU btw.

And if comparing one game bothers you we can compare seasons? I'll take his record this year as well.

Again, this entire thread is only a ploy for you guys to be asses to those that disagree with CMS. Go ahead. Hopefully Mark can pull it off. We certainly cannot do any worse than our last outing.

This thread is about Leach and his last game. You, like others, cannot have that discussion, but need to make it about the worst moments about UK or about Stoops or about Mitch. It’s sad that every discussion has to be a poster’s chance to slam the Cats. If that is how you defend Leach, he, as an attorney, probably would prefer you remain silent.

And, there is nothing hypocritical about it. That is a misuse of the term for most people here who are refuting the greatness of Leach. I am still waiting for the UK fan to post a thread about how great Stoops and the team were in the UL game. That is fake news from you.

I think MSU is ranked 16th in the country and will climb. What is UL's ranking?

I think this was a neutral site, bowl game. Not home field versus a rival.

You can make all the pathetic excuses for that shitty performance you want, i will not be surprised.

But making fun of a coach who lost his most recent game in a much more honorable fashion than we did makes you look silly. And his team was totally blown out... still not as bad as our last game.

Is this thread about losing with honor? If this thread was a comparison about UK’s loss to UL and WSU’s loss to MSU, that would be relevant and I probably would agree with you. But, you missed the complete gist of the thread. And, if you are a Leach Dreamer who cannot see his flaws or that he is not the perfect coach or even one that is desired by upper echelon teams, then this diversion is understandable. Otherwise, you missed the whole point, completely.

This thread is about Leach and his last game. You, like others, cannot have that discussion, but need to make it about the worst moments about UK or about Stoops or about Mitch. It’s sad that every discussion has to be a poster’s chance to slam the Cats. If that is how you defend Leach, he, as an attorney, probably would prefer you remain silent.

Should i type s l o w e r for you?

This thread is from your sunshine pumping crew to slam those who have yet to buy the greatness of CMS.

This thread was intended to push CMS over Leach because of one game.

This thread focused on ONE game, the LAST game Leach coached.

I simply compared the last games of both teams.

And you need to stop saying it is sad that discussions are this and that and look at your last 2 dozen posts. You instigate more crap rather than have a discussion.

Why you people think that complaining about obvious deficiencies, and ones that should not be difficult to correct, makes us less fans than you people is beyond me.

You guys have your level expectations and others have their own. The real issue is that you guys cannot discuss these without slamming posters who dont agree.

And, there is nothing hypocritical about it. That is a misuse of the term for most people here who are refuting the greatness of Leach. I am still waiting for the UK fan to post a thread about how great Stoops and the team were in the UL game. That is fake news from you.

I think you need to actually read the thread so you stop looking silly. Hell just read the OP.

And I'm the one who interjected the UL game, because if Leach sucks so bad because of his last game to a ranked opponent in a bowl game what does that make our coach at home versus our nonranked rival?

You dont have to understand my point or even like it.

Should i type s l o w e r for you?

This thread is from your sunshine pumping crew to slam those who have yet to buy the greatness of CMS.

This thread was intended to push CMS over Leach because of one game.

This thread focused on ONE game, the LAST game Leach coached.

I simply compared the last games of both teams.

And you need to stop saying it is sad that discussions are this and that and look at your last 2 dozen posts. You instigate more crap rather than have a discussion.

Why you people think that complaining about obvious deficiencies, and ones that should not be difficult to correct, makes us less fans than you people is beyond me.

You guys have your level expectations and others have their own. The real issue is that you guys cannot discuss these without slamming posters who dont agree.

Thanks for admitting that your filter prohibits you from seeing what is actually being said here. Your post is like that of a paranoid schizophrenic who cannot see that things can be said that are not about him.

I also realize that you think others post crap and others are snarky. See comment above for why that might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT