ADVERTISEMENT

mike leach getting spanked....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He better let his good players out of the closet, 3 points is really bad for a coach that only cares about scoring. I’m sure they’ll eventually start scoring but Leach would be ineffective against the better sec teams.

He’s no Gran vs. the SEC - that’s for sure. Oh wait..

Reactions: morgousky
For all you UK fans tuning into this game, you can see the best team we (NU) beat this season. We may lack top level athleticism but we were able to shut down MSU's big NFL prospect RB and we held them to 17 points in regulation. We really struggled with the size of their receivers and containing Lewerke. It really scares me to hear that you guys have a mobile QB.

Reactions: rmndcat
For all you UK fans tuning into this game, you can see the best team we (NU) beat this season. We may lack top level athleticism but we were able to shut down MSU's big NFL prospect RB and we held them to 17 points in regulation. We really struggled with the size of their receivers and containing Lewerke. It really scares me to hear that you guys have a mobile QB.

Trust me. We are not near as fast or physical as MSU on either side of the ball. Nor can our coach carry Dantonio’s jock.

Didn’t realize you beat them. That’s scary. They play how Stoops wants to play like but we are miles away.

You’re the expert who brought up the mighty SEC. Not sure how you can sling shade when you’re a fan of UK with this offense.
Leach will never coach here, ever. He’s one dimensional and that’s never going to work in the sec anyway. Why you Leach defenders get so tore up over a coach you’ll never have as a UK fan is fascinating, to what end? You guys build him up to a demi god, so don’t get all hurt when he gets torn down for not living up to it.

Leach will never coach here, ever. He’s one dimensional and that’s never going to work in the sec anyway. Why you Leach defenders get so tore up over a coach you’ll never have as a UK fan is fascinating, to what end? You guys build him up to a demi god, so don’t get all hurt when he gets torn down for not living up to it.

With the bean counter, non-risk taking AD we have, you may be right for once in your life.

Stoops is one of only coaches attainable by UK who can take a garbage team in a good conference and consistently win. Your type exaggerates the stereo type like we think he’s Nick Saban. He has his flaws but would win here.

Instead we are stuck with Stoops.

Reactions: morgousky
With the bean counter, non-risk taking AD we have, you may be right for once in your life.

Stoops is one of only coaches attainable by UK who can take a garbage team in a good conference and consistently win. Your type exaggerates the stereo type like we think he’s Nick Saban. He has his flaws but would win here.

Instead we are stuck with Stoops.
I’m glad your hero is getting raped, maybe he’ll make a comeback so you can prance around celebrating for nothing.

Trust me. We are not near as fast or physical as MSU on either side of the ball. Nor can our coach carry Dantonio’s jock.

Didn’t realize you beat them. That’s scary. They play how Stoops wants to play like but we are miles away.

Take a breath, find a couch, take a pill and have a drink. You are blasting everyone for Leach be beat. Breath!!!!

It took 3 overtimes and we were at home, but it was by far our most impressive win. And it was great to get revenge on the Dowell bros who decomitted from us.

It took 3 overtimes and we were at home, but it was by far our most impressive win. And it was great to get revenge on the Dowell bros who decomitted from us.

I really respect you guys. I hope we come out and give you a game but I think you were jobbed and should be playing in a bigger bowl.

His starting QB was a game time scratch and they are missing their 2 top WRs.

You’re not good at this trolling game.

False.

Cale Ramaker@CaleRamaker

I’m being told from people close to WSU Football that Luke Falk had surgery on his left wrist after the A.C. His playing in Holiday Bowl is not guaranteed. #gocougs

1:05 AM - Dec 28, 2017

They knew right after the Apple Cup he might miss the bowl game.

Reactions: merrimanm
You the one mad at anyone talking about Leach, I think it’s hilarious. I hope you melt down before it’s over, you’re clearly angry. Leach sucks:joy:

I know you are but what are you? Is that you’ve turned to?

The triggering is strong in this one and that is okay. Just dig those jimmies out and live to fight another day.

Leach has never won anything, what a joke he is only caring about offense. He would get demolished with that mumme ball knockoff gimmick in the sec. He’s a one trick pony with no accomplishments, anybody feeling different needs to list his accomplishments.

I have to say. WSU is definitely getting dominated on the LOS - especially on defense. Not surprising as MSU is a really physical team.

Reminds me of Miss St.

Wow that is an impressive offense, but it isn't WSU I am talking about.

yet some think Leach's gimmicky undersized D would do well in the SEC...mind boggling

Reactions: coach-2
On paper they have a pretty good D. 15th in the nation, Copernicus. So maybe it’s something else?
Yeah, like their schedule isnt that great and they padded stats against lesser opponents. Except the one crap team that beat them.

Reactions: coach-2
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT