ADVERTISEMENT

mike leach getting spanked....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You listed a ish load of garbage like seasons coached and number of seasons at each school as if that warrants being an accomplishment that other coaches haven’t attained. I stopped there as I knew it was just a bunch of gibberish that are stats and not accomplishments.

I mean, there's willful ignorance, and then there are posts like these that represent their own special level of weapons-grade stupidity. KY1WING's was full of facts detailing Leach's accomplishments, and you basically just stuck your head in the sand and pretended like it didn't exist. Pathetic.

Reactions: RonEJones
I mean, there's willful ignorance, and then there are posts like these that represent their own special level of weapons-grade stupidity. KY1WING's was full of facts detailing Leach's accomplishments, and you basically just stuck your head in the sand and pretended like it didn't exist. Pathetic.
It looks like a wiki page copy and paste, you’re pathetically dumb for thinking that passes as anything but garbage.

It looks like a wiki page copy and paste, you’re pathetically dumb for thinking that passes as anything but garbage.

RonEJones was right, when challenged you act like a little cucktard. You have no material response to the original post. As a licensed internet physician, I hereby diagnose you with cranio-rectal inversion.

Reactions: RonEJones
RonEJones was right, when challenged you act like a little cucktard. You have no material response to the original post. As a licensed internet physician, I hereby diagnose you with cranio-rectal inversion.
37-3 diagnose that [laughing]

Last edited:
Look, Leach is a good coach. I don't think he's a great coach. He's not coming here. It's as if there are scorned ex boyfriends here. The Big 12 and PAC are offensive leagues. I'm not sold Leach would be able to duplicate his TTU feat here.

As far as what coach would want to come here or has interest, who knows. No current HC is going to say he'd like to leave his current team and come here even if he did want to.

I'm not a Leach hater, I'm just tired of hearing about the guy. He's a good coach and that's how I'd descrbe him.

You are the only poster in this thread that has argued with anyone that said anything not positive about leach, you have been angry from the get go. Everybody knows it and have just rolled their eyes at your attempts to try and pretend you haven’t gotten mad.

Simply saying Leach isn’t the answer sends you into a rage, I’m glad too because the intent was to get the Leach suckers mad since they’ve praised him all year. You say you ignore me but you’ve responded to every post I’ve made at you and only stopped when I allowed to have the last words to make you feel better, but you were still angry that I was punking the coach you like.

I’ll continue to punks Leach and the only reason is to crush the soul of his worshippers on here. You’ll respond to this post because I’ve thoroughly owned you in this thread. We all know what you’re going to post too because you’ve been reduced down to a single response. 37-3 by a 5-7 team lol so good

Triggered again? Lmao. Don’t shoot up a mall or anything. Take your lithium and find a safe space.

Reactions: entropy13
Look, Leach is a good coach. I don't think he's a great coach. He's not coming here. It's as if there are scorned ex boyfriends here. The Big 12 and PAC are offensive leagues. I'm not sold Leach would be able to duplicate his TTU feat here.

As far as what coach would want to come here or has interest, who knows. No current HC is going to say he'd like to leave his current team and come here even if he did want to.

I'm not a Leach hater, I'm just tired of hearing about the guy. He's a good coach and that's how I'd descrbe him.

He’s miles better than what we have. That’s been the main driver with the pumpers (not the psychos like x). Leach WAS attainable - one of most proven coaches who has a proven track record who can take a team like UK and win at an unprecedented level.

The pumpers then started picking at every chance to show he’s not Saban and then internet high fived each other like that dispoves anything we’ve said.

Last edited:
Reactions: sluggercatfan
You listed a ish load of garbage like seasons coached and number of seasons at each school as if that warrants being an accomplishment that other coaches haven’t attained. I stopped there as I knew it was just a bunch of gibberish that are stats and not accomplishments.
what the F has happened to you?!? you used to be able to form somewhat decent arguments but this, well, there's your garbage. 'I stopped there'.....so your commenting on something you didn't even read. moron.

You know Ron is mad when he starts claiming others are triggered. He pumps hard for Leach. Gets frustrated easily.

I call x triggered because... well, he is and you come to his defense? That clown?

I get it. Leach banged your gf/bf; whatever you sunshine pumpers are into, back in the day and you hate him. But please rebut the post, unless you have nothing - which I suspect.

I call x triggered because... well, he is and you come to his defense? That clown?

I get it. Leach banged your gf/bf; whatever you sunshine pumpers are into, back in the day and you hate him. But please rebut the post, unless you have nothing - which I suspect.

You are about to blow a gasket. Nothing in sports is worth getting this mad about. It’s clearly very personal for you. I am sorry I added to your frustration.

You are about to blow a gasket. Nothing in sports is worth getting this mad about. It’s clearly very personal for you. I am sorry I added to your frustration.

You got nothing - like I thought.

Tip of the hat to KYWing for pile driving both Captain Caveman and X with one post.

Reactions: gojvc
Frankly, the whole Pirate thing creeps me out a tad. Maybe he's a good fit at East Carolina, where they really talk/post like Pirates.

Reactions: gobigblue812
It’s probably time to lock this thread, since it doesn’t seem that it’s going to die a natural death and fade away. I don’t mind respectful disagreements, but pissing contests wear me out.

Yet you felt the need to post this yesterday?

F3Mi02Fp1FGbrNAAkeN5YaJxpRwVgiSTYfNVsUN60Jt08box8tHjxM1MHGrM5ltucOCHKf1bqsvCXr-Cv5sNnQo47v9gAZQMOQ8rJppUPbkATDS1B1VcGU5toptvaTLpz78GEdP3rEqZvZBsDDTe8RS8o3j2PtqmVCBT-3DFrH_-61aZWfyuSLdaS8KnNRmp635jLUu1Zo8nATRamvsEAbOGMHtzrgKzkCSME-W6x_z1jHfbWdr6J9RxTeQjUzF-xcrGsvzkWXmrzweir9waso2EMAeUcAipXftR-BG1uLfeokICv4adKD2tE8ZPO4qgAi0wqPyRScK6xe-G-DzKcN-L8omr0dAwJPwQqbazKPj_FyqnA858SyU7zwUCQpbKjRiU-0LuBzf70-tme6pp2tOiFINyRerAUfpF6HhLlJHh73SJ1Uwnfhjn6FEXZsWW_zu1_pxm-_hXGqyIX9Wlq4QwEX8AKxIlIhJ7yqFAw1kXD1IxJNCQlOUsq2hiMubhgM4Gda8-SwVP_ZBC4UzTNHPpm1kKmVm6-TCb8I6AkPEt3whEHuP0RhniUy0H50OhGtuYteAx0xTfpqCI25iOIPUsxTpw_Qp-OkW5rOI=w801-h264-no

The whole thread was started based on baiting. Not sure why this being a pissing contest is a big surprise?

You have to laugh when someone can “bait” on a UK message board by pointing out that WSU is getting spanked. Why that could possibly be bait is beyond me. On a WSU board it would be understandable, but not here.

Reactions: The-Hack
I love the fact this thread is now at 385 posts, and when I saw the title I expected career ending photos of the Pirate getting some odd thrills.

You have to laugh when someone can “bait” on a UK message board by pointing out that WSU is getting spanked. Why that could possibly be bait is beyond me. On a WSU board it would be understandable, but not here.

What’s the purpose to start a thread about a team all the way across the US, in a totally different conference, that has no bearing on UK, if it wasn’t to bait folks on Leach?

Don’t play naive - you’re smarter than that.

Reactions: entropy13 and gojvc
What’s the purpose to start a thread about a team all the way across the US, in a totally different conference, that has no bearing on UK, if it wasn’t to bait folks on Leach?

Don’t play naive - you’re smarter than that.

Yeah, it appears you missed the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT