ADVERTISEMENT

lots of noise re: Banchero today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone be stressed by this? It's comical relief. Like the dude who had that hot German chick in his avatar and was telling everyone it was his girlfriend. Then someone found out who it was and posted her picture or whatever it was so everyone could see. I believe it was on the main rivals college basketball board.

Dave is probably the most informed on this board with respect to recruiting. Over the years, I’ve picked up on it and noticed that’s the case.
No, not gonna give examples.... sorry, but it’s the truth. Simple as that. Nobody is ALWAYS right when it comes to recruiting however.

Dave is probably the most informed on this board with respect to recruiting. Over the years, I’ve picked up on it and noticed that’s the case.
No, not gonna give examples.... sorry, but it’s the truth. Simple as that. Nobody is ALWAYS right when it comes to recruiting however.

I'll give examples. Cade Cunningham.

Dave used to be way more tied in than he is now. He is still far more knowledgable than just about anyone else on this board. That said, his info isnt as iron clad as it used to be. Not sure the reason for this, but it's true. I think some of his sources are far less reliable these days. During the Tubby years, he was probably the best insider out there.

Dave used to be way more tied in than he is now. He is still far more knowledgable than just about anyone else on this board. That said, his info isnt as iron clad as it used to be. Not sure the reason for this, but it's true. I think some of his sources are far less reliable these days. During the Tubby years, he was probably the best insider out there.
How many accounts do you have Dave?

I’ll just throw a Cal quote out and I’m afraid it’s going to apply soon:

“You don’t have to make em all ... but you can’t miss em all.”

Reactions: 2Dope15 and Cats192
I wish Dave would stop posting, it would be a lot easier on everyone. To many sunshine pumpers and doomsday theorists that love to argue. Just keep the info to yourself and save the board.

Why don’t you Dave haters give it a rest. Dave has forgotten more about recruiting than any of you @ssholes will ever know. Just put him on ignore if you don’t agree with or like to read his post. Dave’s a good guy and loves UK. He has a right to post without being attacked every time by some of you want to be experts. It’s getting to the point of bullying. You know like you did in school .

I don’t know Dave and certainly wish him no ill will. I really didn’t pay much attention to his posts until the Cade Cunningham ordeal and felt like that went very poorly. I believe at one point he said he would stop posting and I wish he would have at least stopped posting about recruiting matters. He may or may not get information but his knowledge is no better than anyone else at this point.

great job
Your medal is on the way
iu

I think posting what everyone already knows isn’t really inside info. I find it kinda pathetic actually. And when people defend that nonsense with “ well that’s what the rest of the insiders were saying” I find even more pathetic.
Until he uses his real name real pic and lists his actual resume and who he knows I think we could at least give more credibility to him. But damn fake name fake pic and fake list of scouting he “used” to do is sad. So just stop posting what we already know lol and passing it off as some kind of secret. Otherwise he’s got a right to continue posting and making himself a bigger joke

I wish Dave would stop posting, it would be a lot easier on everyone. To many sunshine pumpers and doomsday theorists that love to argue. Just keep the info to yourself and save the board.
Nothing wrong with the Shasta lover posting. I like getting a good laugh

I think posting what everyone already knows isn’t really inside info. I find it kinda pathetic actually. And when people defend that nonsense with “ well that’s what the rest of the insiders were saying” I find even more pathetic.
Until he uses his real name real pic and lists his actual resume and who he knows I think we could at least give more credibility to him. But damn fake name fake pic and fake list of scouting he “used” to do is sad. So just stop posting what we already know lol and passing it off as some kind of secret. Otherwise he’s got a right to continue posting and making himself a bigger joke

Hey coach.

Dave is a real guy. And he's a good guy. He loves Kentucky basketball, good food, beautiful ladies, and fishing.

You're on your fifteenth username to fill the void in your life. I wish they'd stop banning you so the ignore feature would actually work.

I’m just tired of people getting on her claiming to be in the know—and when McDaniels or Cunningham prove them wrong—we all turn a blind eye and act like they still have info.

Wake up folks.

Then talk sh*t about Justus... He's the one telling people we had those 2 players. One of Evan Daniels friends let that slip on twitter who the info was coming from and it was Justus. So he tells a booster that sometimes tells things to Dave (where I think Dave got his info but not sure) and suddenly Dave is the villain here. No, The info is originating from Justus..... so lets hear you and others here bash and call out Justus... I mean he's an assistant, he needs to be right more than Dave does.

It amazes me how there are posters here that will give posters hell if their info is wrong but refuse to call out the staff for actually missing on recruits.

Then talk sh*t about Justus... He's the one telling people we had those 2 players. One of Evan Daniels friends let that slip on twitter who the info was coming from and it was Justus. So he tells a booster that sometimes tells things to Dave (where I think Dave got his info but not sure) and suddenly Dave is the villain here. No, The info is originating from Justus..... so lets hear you and others here bash and call out Justus... I mean he's an assistant, he needs to be right more than Dave does.

When Joel comes onto Rafters and gives recruiting predictions, I'll worry about him. He should probably keep his mouth shut. But if you're going to come on here and post as an "insider" or "expert" be prepared to be called out when you're wrong.

Also Justus didn't come up with the info this thread is about. You can find it nearly verbatim in the article from Twitter. But here's a poster passing it along as if he got his own info from an inside source.

It amazes me how there are posters here that will give posters hell if their info is wrong but refuse to call out the staff for actually missing on recruits.

When the assistants start posting here trying to take credit for the scoop and then get it wrong, they'll catch the same hell.

That's part of the deal. If you want three hundred people saying thanks for the info and praising you as an insider, you gotta take your lumps when you miss. The record always speaks for itself.

Legit knew he was gonna post this...I seen a random UK site (doesnt have a big following) post this info this morning/late last night so I took a screen shot of it....if I knew how to post an image on here I would

I believe you’re correct on this. Almost 18,000 posts and you finally get something right. Bravo! That’s some persistence right there.

When Joel comes onto Rafters and gives recruiting predictions, I'll worry about him. He should probably keep his mouth shut. But if you're going to come on here and post as an "insider" or "expert" be prepared to be called out when you're wrong.

Also Justus didn't come up with the info this thread is about. You can find it nearly verbatim in the article from Twitter. But here's a poster passing it along as if he got his own info from an inside source.
Didn’t Justus tweet something out after the Cunningham visit and that’s when Dave said he had committed to UK?

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
I have never talked with Joel Justus. First I've heard he may have or may not have leaked something. If I had talked with Justus about something to be kept privy I would never mention his name. That's the way it has to be done, keep sources hidden else you'll get nothing else.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
You are so far off I fear you are lost. Do your due diligence and find me. Heard of google?

Find my post where I said that not somebody else's that was totally an error in posting that on Kentucky sports report oh and by the way you accuse me of fake picture fake name listen kid I don't see your picture I don't see your name sun set aside your home economics homework and do some due diligence rather than spread your f****** lies

Why don’t you Dave haters give it a rest. Dave has forgotten more about recruiting than any of you @ssholes will ever know. Just put him on ignore if you don’t agree with or like to read his post. Dave’s a good guy and loves UK. He has a right to post without being attacked every time by some of you want to be experts. It’s getting to the point of bullying. You know like you did in school .
If you post on here, you're fair game. If you're gonna post info like he did about CC, then you better be prepared for responses.
His post were more than just info, he posted as if it was happening any moment. Big difference.

Coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT