ADVERTISEMENT

lots of noise re: Banchero today

Status
Not open for further replies.

davekersey

Junior
Oct 10, 2007
Naples, Florida
Most of it speculation, some saying he has silently verballed to UK, others saying he is going to reclassify and suit up for UK. All of the noise he has shut down, saying I've told you over and over I'm staying in 21.

Well, here's a thought. If he stated that he is going to reclassify now or anytime soon, he would be declared ineligible for Spring and Summer events that for sure he would like to participate in. So, considering that, there is the thought that he will wait til Summer to reclass.

It's all just noise right now, but there is a lot of it out there today.

tenor.gif

in honor of Wall2Boogie

@davekersey didnt paolo say he was coming at BBM?
I don't believe so. I also think the supposed big man coming from the lips of Boston was not Banchero.

There seems to be a growing sentiment that he will choose UK. I'm not willing to say that, but I believe we are strongly in the mix.

I'll get some criticism on this, but I don't like Kuminga's game all that much. He seems to be bored and tries doing things on the court that make no sense. He's 6'7 at the most. Sure, if he wants to come here, I'm good with it. If it were me ranking these kids, I wouldn't have him so high.

I don't believe so. I also think the supposed big man coming from the lips of Boston was not Banchero.

There seems to be a growing sentiment that he will choose UK. I'm not willing to say that, but I believe we are strongly in the mix.

I'll get some criticism on this, but I don't like Kuminga's game all that much. He seems to be bored and tries doing things on the court that make no sense. He's 6'7 at the most. Sure, if he wants to come here, I'm good with it. If it were me ranking these kids, I wouldn't have him so high.
Boston said in an interview that the silent big was Jackson

Dave, I’ve watched JK just once....and he didn’t blow me away. He’s definitely skilled, and is an NBA Player. But I walked away feeling he was more Luol Deng than Carmelo Anthony.

Most of it speculation, some saying he has silently verballed to UK, others saying he is going to reclassify and suit up for UK. All of the noise he has shut down, saying I've told you over and over I'm staying in 21.

Well, here's a thought. If he stated that he is going to reclassify now or anytime soon, he would be declared ineligible for Spring and Summer events that for sure he would like to participate in. So, considering that, there is the thought that he will wait til Summer to reclass.

It's all just noise right now, but there is a lot of it out there today.
Where is all of this noise coming from today?

I saw Kuminga almost yawn before stepping on court before an AAU game. He does come across as bored the two times I've seen him. But he has these bursts where he effortlessly controls games. He's an elite athlete on the court

This kid gains nothing by staying in high school another year. Gotta believe there's something to it. Maybe connected to the Chandler vist this Saturday???
You know the staff will use the visit to talk with Chandler about both playing together here. Agree on nothing to gain by staying in school. He lead the Nike circuit in rebounding against mostly older players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT