ADVERTISEMENT

lots of noise re: Banchero today

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I said about Desmond Allison is the absolute truth and you know what you guys can just f*** off because I know what I know and you don't know shitt good God I hope you get your GED from your Appalachian grade who are these people that are johnny-come-lately and think they know something oh my God really
Not a good look for a guy who is trying to defend his connections and info. Nothing like using a tired old stereotype to attack a poster. Seems you are coming a bit undone.
Maybe that foul and bigoted tone of yours is why you aren't in the game like you said you were. Having come from Eastern Ky and heard these same things said many, many, times I have no respect for anyone that uses them.
Eastern Ky is deeply rooted in the history of UK athletics, especially basketball under Rupp. You take your remarks and your tone and join the ranks of the rest of the bigots. You are no more than someone with an identity complex who has run out of tolerance with me after this outburst and these remarks. I do not consider any info you post anything but noise from now on.

I guess I will never understand the jealousy and you know over 25 years of doing this almost every guy that tried to add something to the recruiting on these forums get shot down and gets shoved away and it's jealousy that's all it is
Jealousy, never been jealous of someone who is completely wrong about his "info". Ain't nobody jealous of you. I sure am not.

I don't understand the hate for this guy. Who cares that he was wrong on CC. Did it change your life?
The only pathetic part of any of this is the people that continue to bash him.

As far as him bursting out over eastern Kentucky. I didn't see you standing up for him the last 4 months so why would it matter that you are done with him now? A guy can only take so much and I'm sure he enjoys this board like the rest of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT