ADVERTISEMENT

lots of noise re: Banchero today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think that matters to them if they win or loose a game?? They aren't pushed hard to play college games & will be millionaires in a couple months that's what matters to them.
I think it’s about building a brand and you don’t want to be remembered as a player who score a ton of points on losing basketball team. Scouts will start to question their maturity and if they have what it takes to build a winning culture on a lottery team

I just get irritated people believe this guy. I knew as soon as I came across that account that posted that yesterday I'd see a post from Dave today and sure enough the first time I sign on here it is....and here again are the people believing him. Like I said I even took a screen shot of as soon as I seen it to add to the post that I knew for certain dave would make today but I can never figure a way to post a pic. Instead I put the account name he got the info from
What did he say that implied it was his information? He said lots of noise, most of it speciation. That implied to me it was just rumbling in the Internet, which it was. Not sure what the problem is here.

I just get irritated people believe this guy. I knew as soon as I came across that account that posted that yesterday I'd see a post from Dave today and sure enough the first time I sign on here it is....and here again are the people believing him. Like I said I even took a screen shot of as soon as I seen it to add to the post that I knew for certain dave would make today but I can never figure a way to post a pic. Instead I put the account name he got the info from

Why does it bother you who/what people believe? Most on here are grown ups and can make their own decisions as to what they want to believe. If you don't like it just scroll past. You come off as whiny when do the old "gotcha" routine.

Why does it bother you who/what people believe? Most on here are grown ups and can make their own decisions as to what they want to believe. If you don't like it just scroll past. You come off as whiny when do the old "gotcha" routine.
This. Not sure why it bothers him so much. If he hates Dave's news so much, a simple "ignore" could solve his irritation and disdain for Dave.

People relay what they know and they get crapped on damn we are on the same team here people we eat our own on here way too much. These other fan bases sit back and laugh their asses off at us as much as we go at each other all the damn time. I understand it's a message board and we all have different opinions but man some go for the jugular on here and hit below the belt more than they should!

People relay what they know and they get crapped on damn we are on the same team here people we eat our own on here way too much. These other fan bases sit back and laugh their asses off at us as much as we go at each other all the damn time. I understand it's a message board and we all have different opinions but man some go for the jugular on here and hit below the belt more than they should!

I typed in the kid's name on Twitter and found this.

https://www.overtimeheroics.net/ind...es-paolo-banchero-to-uk-and-possible-reclass/

The same Twitter account that tweeted out the Article tweeted out "He'll be ineligible for the Peach Jam if he reclassifies."

Dave is simply reading sources and passing the info along. And that's fine, but we can all do it. Dave pretends to be some sort of insider--when in reality he's reading internet articles available to all of us.

And he always hedges in these posts. And if you want to say "Here's my educated guess, it's no better than yours," that's fine too. But he always plays the game of--I called it if I'm right ,and I never promised anything if I'm wrong."

So there's not really any added value in his 2 cents. Just post the article like a normal person.

Growing louder. It'll be chatter by Sunday. Probably go silent for a while after that.
OGC.3e2a7dbcfba9bb0660e34c88b28ffabb

Reactions: BaronReborn84
Because it’s just like the Cade Cunningham thread from a few months back and it’s just gonna turn into a shit on Dave thread.

Calling out Dave for what he's doing isn't crapping on him. Let's call and apple an apple.

Dave is passing along the info he's finding on Twitter.

Guys, I've been searching recruits names on Twitter for the last 10 years. I have never passed along that info as if I had some sort of source the rest of you didn't. I'll sometimes link the threads. But Dave wants you to believe he found something the rest of us can't.

Dave passed along info from faceboook groups. I was in the Kentucky recruiting facebook group. The guy that ran the group got several wrong in a row and changed his story. He actually kicked me out of the group for pointing out his inconsistencies. Dave posted threads, citing that guy. Darrell or Darnell something.

And Dave likes to hedge. When he's wrong--"Well I never promised." "Well Cade Cunningham was close--one day the truth on that will come out."

If we're not going to hold posters accountable--what's the point of making predictions/claims. You're no different than any other random poster sharing their opinions.

Reactions: kyups01
Calling out Dave for what he's doing isn't crapping on him. Let's call and apple an apple.

Guys, I've been searching recruits names on Twitter for the last 10 years. I have never passed along that info as if I had some sort of source the rest of you didn't. I'll sometimes link the threads. But Dave wants you to believe he found something the rest of us can't.

Dave passed along info from faceboook groups. I was in the Kentucky recruiting facebook group. The guy that ran the group got several wrong in a row and changed his story. He actually kicked me out of the group for pointing out his inconsistencies. Dave posted threads, citing that guy. Darrell or Darnell something.

And Dave likes to hedge. When he's wrong--"Well I never promised." "Well Cade Cunningham was close--one day the truth on that will come out."

If we're not going to hold posters accountable--what's the point of making predictions/claims. You're no different than any other random poster sharing their opinions.

Again, why do you feel the need to call anyone out? if it's info you already have, just scroll on by. I don't get why some feel the need to call out someone on an anonymous message board. I hadn't seen this info, so I enjoyed reading it, whether it's fact or not. I guess some folks have the need to feel smarter than everyone else.

Again, why do you feel the need to call anyone out? if it's info you already have, just scroll on by. I don't get why some feel the need to call out someone on an anonymous message board. I hadn't seen this info, so I enjoyed reading it, whether it's fact or not. I guess some folks have the need to feel smarter than everyone else.

Sure. And if Dave wanted to be honest he’d post the link—people pass info along all the time and share where they got it.

Unless you’re a faux insider.

Why are you so jealous?

Dave is passing along the info he's finding on Twitter..

I don't see the problem with Dave passing along information he is finding. I do not have Twitter or Facebook so I appreciate when someone does post what they have seen there. This way I can come here when I have a few minutes and catch up a little without doing a lot of different searches. Just use the ignore feature if you do not want to see his information whether his or someone elses.

Dave.. thank you for the info.

Yeah ,you really told me. I'm set straight now.

I don't see the problem with Dave passing along information he is finding. I do not have Twitter or Facebook so I appreciate when someone does post what they have seen there. This way I can come here when I have a few minutes and catch up a little without doing a lot of different searches. Just use the ignore feature if you do not want to see his information whether his or someone elses.

Dave.. thank you for the info.

Sure. I think it’s great. Lots of posters do this and they’re honest enough to post the links.

Yes this 100 percent...you have a heard of posters on here that name call and talk about others like dogs over a difference of opinion on the team and its permitted and nobody has a problem with it...but a dude gets on here and tells 100 percent bold face recruiting lies and people tale up for him and believe him. Its comical.

Reactions: Cats192

Because this thread obviously holds no information and it’s just gonna be mud slinging.

What did he say that implied it was his information? He said lots of noise, most of it speciation. That implied to me it was just rumbling in the Internet, which it was. Not sure what the problem is here.
Dude, THERE IS NO NOISE!!! He seen this on one trash twitter account and decided to post about it as if he had inside info lol

Not going to be a popular opinion, but Banchero is a lock for Washington.

Thank you for posting that. What is the opposite of Kiss of Death ? Because when noonegetskansasoffprobation post something, the opposite happens.

We got Banchero guys, the Kansas dipshit fan just locked him up for us with his post.

Dude, THERE IS NO NOISE!!! He seen this on one trash twitter account and decided to post about it as if he had inside info lol

If you believe him or not that is up to you. Darned if I fight to discredit him or even credit him. To me he is nothing I would take the time other than to read his posts as I do many posts on this site. I wish him well as I do you. Be Good

Thank you for posting that. What is the opposite of Kiss of Death ? Because when noonegetskansasoffprobation post something, the opposite happens.

We got Banchero guys, the Kansas dipshit fan just locked him up for us with his post.

Shhhhh.... Sousa may cuss you in a different language....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT