ADVERTISEMENT

Lets go on record.

There is not a man alive that frightens me moron
I'll post support for my team anytime I like.
GO CATS! Beat Florida!

Cat Fight! :boxing: :football: [cheers]
giphy.gif

I too, expect to enjoy a victory

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I'll post support for my team anytime I like. If that offends you, or it offends some hypothetical gator players you believe are reading this board, you can all either put me on ignore, or pound sand.
GO CATS! Beat Florida!
i have pounded sand and ,ate sand and we lose again ! I don't blame anyone from supporting their team but try to have some understanding of why we have the beaten dog syndrome as you say ! I love my Cats also but have been let down so many times !

"Always next year"???? That's old Kentucky football losers mentality. Good thing our beast mode young men don't feel that way. We don't have a punchers chance anymore, we have a good football team's chance. Take that Bill Curry tired rhetoric outta here. We have the defense , we have the balanced offensive competence, and a "steely-eyed missile man" taking the snaps under center.

Plus, we've played Florida closer when THEY were better in recent years. They ain't great.

New day folks.
and they ain't USC Yeah we are better ! Curry forgot more about football then stoops will ever know !

i have pounded sand and ,ate sand and we lose again ! I don't blame anyone from supporting their team but try to have some understanding of why we have the beaten dog syndrome as you say ! I love my Cats also but have been let down so many times !

You seem almost happy about it. We were the better team. Poor coaching and highly suspicious calls was the difference. You would be happier rooting for Florida since you think they are so superior to us. Seriously.

You seem almost happy about it. We were the better team. Poor coaching and highly suspicious calls was the difference. You would be happier rooting for Florida since you think they are so superior to us. Seriously.
Shit no i'm not happy i'm as pissed as you are ! Yes we were the better team as we have been a few times in those 30 years but Florida still has talent ! I hate florida and their shitty fans

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT