ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky is "prepared for all scenarios" after NBA Draft Deadline Misses!

The only way Kentucky could be less prepared to play Mens and Womens basketball in 2023-2024 is if we elected to practice with a NERF ball this year.

giphy.gif

This whole mess reminds me of a famous John Wooden quote, “failing to prepare is preparing to fail.” If Calipari had truly been preparing for every possible scenario, I don’t think we’d still have 7 players on June 2nd & crossing our fingers for portal scraps & HS reclassifications.

He’ll obviously add a cpl guys, eventually, but there is no chance that this is how he drew it up. And, even if this IS by design, it’s a shit plan & doesn’t make it look any better. It’s more embarrassing than anything else. The only preparation involved in this clusterf***k was used to control his hemorrhoids.

f0064199-9fae-4402-aa84-f462bb0abef6_text.gif

This whole mess reminds me of a famous John Wooden quote, “failing to prepare is preparing to fail.” If Calipari had truly been preparing for every possible scenario, I don’t think we’d still have 7 players on June 2nd & crossing our fingers for portal scraps & HS reclassifications.

He’ll obviously add a cpl guys, eventually, but there is no chance that this is how he drew it up. And, even if this IS by design, it’s a shit plan & doesn’t make it look any better. It’s more embarrassing than anything else. The only preparation involved in this clusterf***k was used to control his hemorrhoids.

f0064199-9fae-4402-aa84-f462bb0abef6_text.gif

This whole mess reminds me of the time me and Ole Sarge got pinned down in Cancun. Neither one of us survived.

LaG8X6E.gif

Even if we scrape the barrel of the reclassification market (Knox?), does that really help solve our dilemma? We don't need to get younger or fill the roster with guys who exhibit what will be our strengths next year (perimeter playmaking ability). We need interior depth.

The UK coaching staff might be more negligible with how they handled this summer than at any other time in Cal's tenure here. Absolute incompetence on the highest level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Philstat
Even if we scrape the barrel of the reclassification market (Knox?), does that really help solve our dilemma. We don't need to get younger or fill the roster with guys who exhibit what will be our strengths next year (perimeter playmaking ability). We need interior depth.

The UK coaching staff might be more negligible with how they handled this summer than at any other time in Cal's tenure here. Absolute incompetence on the highest level.
Per his dad Karter is not going to reclass,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT