ADVERTISEMENT

J. Vanderbilt didn’t know any plays after almost 20 games at UK.

I don’t understand how you can’t learn the weave
wig ostrich GIF

• Haha
Reactions: UKWildcatT
It shows who all here have actually played the game of basketball. Watching a play and actually understanding how to effectively run it at the your position are two different things. It is like reading about how to drive a car and actually getting behind the wheel. Also, an injured person uses "practice time" to rehab their injury so they are not around when plays are being taught...
So it takes 4-5 months to learn plays? Please explain it to us oh wise one.

I always thought a healthy Vanderbilt was the missing piece for that team. I think SGA, Diallo, Knox, Washington, and (a healthy) Vanderbilt would have been an excellent small ball lineup.

Vanderbilt entering his first game, running around like a baby deer with zero direction, and grabbing that first rebound had Rupp out of their seats!

James Young forgot the play over 30 games in when he drilled that 3 in the Tournament win to knock out Wichita State.

First you run then you go then you run, seems simple enough. But it does explain why he was always doing the go go run, run run go, and a few times run go go run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT